What ever happened to the "Happening" threads?

What ever happened to the "Happening" threads?

What happened with Q user?

Just an elaborate LARP?

I thought Mueller was working with Trump. What about all the so-called sealed indictments?

HALP.

>Just an elaborate LARP?
Yes. The answer is ALWAYS yes what the fuck is wrong with you faggots.

bump

All people worth their weight in salt left after Sup Forums harbor and the t_D invasion.
And if you care for anything more than memes you should leave too.

Based water filter salesman Alex Jones saying that Trump is about to be indicted.

>Just an elaborate LARP?
>elaborate

What Q? There never was any Q here.

/CBTS/ was a retarded LARp that boomers and Sup Forums moms fell for.

There hasn't been a real happening in some time.

As far as I'm aware, none of the "insider" anons have made an a set of predictions that turned out to be accurate--predictions that would require information that isn't already public information.

The only one that was probably real was the one warning about something bad happening in Las Vegas. Even though he was slightly off on the exact date, everything else added up, and someone with the same first name he used mysteriously died shortly after.

cbts thread were infiltrated heavily by shills and with no such agencies, mods did nothing to protect threads.
We moved out to better platform.

The tumor was removed but already metastasized over to infinity chan on /cbts. have fun

I hope your glow in the dark checks bounce when you go to cash 'em at Goys Fargo

tumor is Sup Forums itself with gender studies and countless threads over same topic for years.
Same topics every fucking day.

>What happened with Q user?
>Mueller working with Trump
kek that's a good one

Just go over there. Also don't forget to take your Lipitor today, boomer.

They got attacked by shills.
The shills pretended to be NAZIS and turned the CBTS threads into over the top stormfagging meant to discredit both natsoc movements and the CBST movement.

Idk if it were a LARP or not; at this point I don't think it even matters. What does matter is that the threads weaponzied autism and made anons see whole number of deep connections that otherwise would go unnoticed.

Op you are part of the problem here with all the other dumb cunts

It's pretty bad.... no it not pretty bad is laughably ludicrous the amount of stupid one post by op threads that are recycled 24/7 here.

>Just an elaborate LARP?

It wasn't even elaborate. Just a run of the mill shit tier LARP that spun out of control because some Boomers found out about Sup Forums

it was all larps you underage retard

Eat my cock spaghetti bender

Happeningfags are children.
Sage

So am I a CIA shill if I dont believe the Q LARP?

You truely believe that they were shills pretending dont you?

>happenning threads come to an almost complete stoo
>literally 100s of CBTS threads pop up
>the "calm" seems to be endless
>OP wants to know what's happening

Fuckall.

Nothing is happening.
Nothing ever happens.
Happening threads are dead.

>"it will happen when the weather cools"
Fuck. Right. Off.

I'm freezing my fucking bollocks off here in Bongland! The weather has turned my 8 inch frankfurter into a fucking little chipolata!! Fuck you!

OP here.

I still believe.

Fucking idiot.

They were legit for maybe one or two threads and then got hijacked after that.

It gave rise to CBTS. That's all you really need to know to make judgments.

If you want to see happenings they're buried deep in other threads that aren't relevant to the topic at hand.

I maintain a very extensive blacklist and manage to score way more hits this way. I'm a particular fan of investanons that give their wisdom and hot tips to the rookies. I would know. I'm that rookie.

I'm also a fan of US soldiers that tell us all the stories and hilarity that ensues from being an unashamedly stupid asshole on deployment.

MAGA for fat grills, they dineat nuffin