Why are the conservatives so obsessed about barricading themselves? Stupid sheeple

Why are the conservatives so obsessed about barricading themselves? Stupid sheeple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQYMfA76zXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, dumb fucks wanting to protect their homeland and protect themselves in the event that somebody would want to do them harm. It's horrible knowing everybody that's coming into your territory, isn't it? Fucking paranoid fucks.

Full enclosure to imprison the sheeps of course.

It’s you niggers and faggots that barricade themselves in Sanctuary Cities which dilutes your political power.

Stupid sheeple gets played by the globalist. Convinced that the borders should be closed. Ends up imprisoned in a cattle yard.

> Barricading
> For the imprisonment
Are you talking about North Korea and East Germany, my cuckold friend?

There's no escaping, when shit hits the fan.

Only humans are stupid enough to put themselves in a cattle yard voluntarily.

The walls are so shitskins and kikes can't escape the country when we GTKRWN

Is you pretending(?) to be a homosexual suppossed to make us anti border control?

How does it feel to have an undeveloped brain?

low IQ cumskin subhumans, no surprise there.

When you have the good land you want to keep the shutters out
/sage

You know it's you that actually has the under developed mind, right? I always knew liberals had fucking brain damage.

It's to keep you fucks out

>it's you that actually has the under developed mind
How come?

Why are traitors so obsessed with cheering on and supporting their country being invaded?

As a libertarian this has got to be my biggest point of disagreement with Trump. We could really put an end to the border bullshit if we just legalized drugs and cracked down on human trafficking. Fuck a wall; I want to be able to GET OUT if I need to.

Listen to you, smdh. You are a gigantic pussy! Protect the homeland? CHINA OWNS MOST OF THE USA. You don't give a shit about the "homeland".

>somebody would want to do them harm

Help me! I'm afraid of Soy Goy Boys! Lol, what a faggot!

Why is the body so obsessed with building protection? Skin, immune defenses, instinctive defensive reactions...

Not believing a fairy-tale is a sign of underdeveloped brain, Herp da derp. Skyman gonna keep me safe.

I am against whatever this man is for.

Borders between things is how you survive, how science classifies things, etc.

It is the counter-balance to unfettered openness that can be lethal to your community.

No borders is as stupid as completely impregnable borders. Both lead to death.

Why are you so obsessed with being a little girly fucking pussy?

NO FUCKING BALLS

Because conservatives believe that borders between categories should be preserved on every level of cognitive abstraction.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQYMfA76zXs

do people not own cars in the middle east? what a shitty barrier

>implying we want to walk across the south border
what is this, 1800? nigger please
pic related, you can cross the border at any time with proper documentation
>implying we would run away
not everyone is a mental midget like you
>libertarian
>ad-hominem
nice try kid

Why are liberals so obsessed with safe spaces? Stupid sheeple.

Not at all. If you are less able to perceive threats it shows a lacking development of the brain and abstract thinking.
The god part only shows how religion is rooted far more in fear of death.

Only a liberal could fail to see the difference between being protected from regular opinions on campus and being protected from violent, left-wing mobs who are out to beat you to death for your opinions.

bc we have family, property and a prosperity we would like to protect after YEARs of working hard for it. Stay envious, stay weak, stay angry.

As if being a libertarian alone makes my ideas invalid. Your logic is missing.

That makes sense. However, I am keenly aware of various threats to my safety/security, but I am not a believer in a traditional god.

And you think I am religious at all? Assumptions are harmful user.

Why would you have a door in your house? Lmao just let everyone in.

>Calls assumptions harmful.
>I never said you were religious at all.
>Who makes assumptions now?
>Illogical/hypocritical.

Stop making assumptions if you think they're so dangerous. LOL

Your assumption was, that the article called atheists stupid and that I referred to them as underdeveloped.

>Stupid sheeple
heres some Boers without a barricade...but nah, no need. dont want to be raysist n sheeit

Protected from left-wing pajama boys? Did your father wear a skirt too?

Less able to perceive threats? Bump-stock dude takes out 500 hillbillys and you barely shrug. A beaner accidentally shoots one white bitch and you elect Trump.

Take the fucking magnets off.

You haven't worked a day in your life, fucking mamma's boy.

How many Poles does it take to surrender a country?

glad we agree left wingers are cucks

the enemy has already breached the perimeter and conservashits are wasting time and energy still trying to circle the wagons.
its fucking over, dipshits.
tell me what is even worth saving at this point
?

If we got rid of *all* forms of public assistance would we still need walls?

white people dumb fuck

It's cowardly. Sticking your head under a rock just lets the problems get worse and worse. It's not like you can take on the whole country no matter how good your aim and how deep your bunkers.

build the wall dumb fuck

Hebrew envy.

Yes let anyone in.
I'm having a house party and will let anyone in my house.