We always only talk about cowtits or DFC but what do you think about medium sized breasts?

We always only talk about cowtits or DFC but what do you think about medium sized breasts?

strawpoll.me/12059280

Medium size are ok but not near as good as DFC.

Proportional to the body type>DFC>Large>Medium>Cow

>Proportional to the body type > *
Shortstacks make me hard, though.

I like breasts of every size, except ones that are comically big.

Medium size is objectively the best and most attractive breast size

The main desure is that the character looks aesthetic and good without breasts being a standout feature.
The only thing that fucks that up is those comically large breasts nips love.
If nips were used to seeing every post-pregnancy fat 40y+ woman with large breasts like in northern Eurasia they would probably think differently about it.

size is overrated
shape is just as important

Let me help you realize something. All of the guys liking flat girls are subconsciously pedophiles. Only kids have flat chests, no mature woman has one. Some cases might exist but they are extremely rare and far apart.

Averaged sized breasts is the best. No tag is suffering.

>

crab cakes

>kyon_breast.exe

>rrg sees this every day

I feel bad for him, that's fucking disgusting.

seconded, but shape and proportion to the body are more important.

Who's dfc im a pleb

dengeki fighting climax

>one of the characters could perhaps maybe might resemble

engrish at its finest

Out of 12k images these are probably the smallest breasts I have saved

DFC is wonderful, medium is great and large and even cowtits has its charms sometimes. But the best tits are directly between DFC and medium.

>captcha
Fuck your poll.

Objectively the best size.

shape is constrained by size. if their diameter exceeds half torso width they will have to start pancaking.

They are perky like small breasts but still have the bounce and squishyness of large breasts.

sounds very good.

Isn't that the most popular breast size objectively on average.

Considering how vanilla hentai artists like Napata are the most popular, and also the girl in that Kimi no Nawa movie.

Her ass is like a perfect right angle.

It's the best of both worlds. They're a comfy handful. Cowtits fags just want a pair of balloons to bounce around.

>proxypoll
>"anonymous" image board

You need a handful, no more no less

That's DBFC, you pleb. Also still mad that Kino is support only
Dentucky Fried Chicken, main competitor to Wacdonalds in Japan

Wrong side

Absolutely delicious.

How does this make you feel?

Kazusa is love.

She has large breasts.

Medium-large.

For you

Conditioned reflex. I'm not sorry.

Why the fuck did she have to be a lesbo?

This.

Kasuza - big
Setsuna - medium

The goddess definitely belongs in this thread.

Look at all these virgins talking big about something they have never touched other than their mommies' and will never get to.

The best tbqh.

are crab's boobs even considered medium? they look big at times, it's just that when compared to cowtits like cat and kiss-shot they look small

She is bi.

I like them. I like tits. Hell, I even like ass, hips, thighs, hair, the torso, goddamn nearly every part of the body.
After all, what kind of man are you if you do not love your waifu in her entirety?

>14

How you figure? She clearly stated that she was a lesbian

She's lesbian. Arararararagi is a special case for her. He's the closest thing she's ever get to her true love, Crab

pretty great

Nothing beats two implications

Disgusting.

>How you figure?

she literally said she liked boys in hana

B-cup - best cup.

Patrician taste right there.

well araragi doesn't like dicks like you

A man who doesn't have delusions.

Is it a delusion to find appeal in the various aspects of the female body? If it is, then this is one delusion I want to keep with me until the day I die.

I just don't like crabs-filled vaginas.

Sauce pls

Mom of the year, coming through.

>He's the closest thing she's ever get to her true love, Crab
The anime did botch the arc a bit but in Nadeko Snake she outright says that this isn't how or why she likes him.

Araragi to Kanbaru is sort of like what Hanekawa ends up being to Araragi, moreorless.

Small and perky>DFC>Medium>Large>>>Cowtits

I like this series, but in a love/hate kinda way. I like the art style and character designs, but the MC really needs to stop pussyfooting around and start dicking all of his loving wives

Crab is a cunt and reeks of Kaiki's cum.

Very good. Only homosexuals will deny this beauty.

>into cowtits
>99% of the girls in my uni are smaller than Cs

Flatness is okay, but usually girls with no breasts don't have the softness of the average girl and tend to have thinner hips and thighs. Giant ones are kinda misshapen and look weird; they usually go with exaggerated hips and butt as well. IMO, medium is good, and usually goes along with a lovely slim waist, decently wide hips and round butt without veering into lumpy rolls, and plump thighs that are neither fat nor skinny.

>at least better than Cowtits

I like all shapes equally.