youtu.be/iE0rzuP7Wiw
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara) 12/1/17
youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/937396020740263936
archive.is/pDObD
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrsMrwjBcM
axios.com/exclusive-trump-lawyer-claims-the-president-cannot-obstruct-justice-2514742663.html
twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/794255968448020480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White people/Trumpshits BTFO!!!!

Can't wait for Colin or Magic Mueller to win so I can come here to drink your right wing retard tears!

>White people riots

Remember Hatred? Don't try and censor your opponents, you'll get Streisand Effect'd
He married a Honduran Cuban and I'm the only white looking child
Strange really
>inb4 (You)s
Stalin killed way more, funny how the anti war people get in wars and lower tax people raise taxes

The left has gone total whacko.

How's the NFL doing?

Is nonwhite privilege making millions for being shitty at throwing leather?

can we vote on the finalists?

1776 will commence again

>Over a year of surveillance and "investigation" by a man involved with Uranium One
>So far we have fake news and a confirmation there's nothing to find
>Veritas shows that even the hardest propagandalists are saying that what they are shilling is BS.
>Huge swaths of fake news, a stock market crash because of it, etc, NO ONE IS BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Slow and steady.......

>“So there’s only one thing left to do,” he said, his cheeks blushing and his voice cracking.

>An emotional Wilson then turned to his partner, who was smiling and sitting in the public gallery: “Ryan Patrick Bolger, will you marry me?”

>Bolger gave his answer — “yes” — and it was met with warm laughter and loud applause.

Australia YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!

Do you guys know some entertaining videos about Trump after the election?
Like 'You can't stump the Trump' or similar videos.

>The left has gone total whacko says increasingly nervous user the seventh time this year

they've done it before, but with donations

>twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/937396020740263936
>Offer repatriation
>"No, thanks"
>"Mkay, we tried"
In Japan at least they go through it, they pay you up and you get sent back.

also relevant

t. Fed

What did Google mean by this?

1861 will commence again

>Shapiro
G A S
A
S

>Ding
>Door opens
529 DAHNALD!!!

It really should be Mohammed Bin Salman.

Catbois > Wolfgirls

This needs to be your immediate response to anyone who dares to coin the phrase "undocumented immigrant"

Whites have a special manner of chimping out.

le MAGA XD

>German pilots refuse to carry out deportations

>Following an information request from the Left party, the government said that 222 planned flights were stopped by pilots who wanted no part in the controversial return of refugees to Afghanistan, which has been deemed a "safe country of origin" in some cases, despite ongoing violence and repression in parts of the country.

archive.is/pDObD

Are we getting a wall update at today's Rally?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

They meant pay no mind to daughters and if your wife births only females leave her and her defective child and find someone who'll give you sons.

>bois

Mueller is /ourguy/

>truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

When is tick tock happening?

ALERT!!!!

>truepundit
Please leave now.

>All those fat cats having harems with infinite pussy
>Their male population tossed to the dregs and resorting to goat fucking
>thinking.png
>Send all the spare meat that can't buy a wife to fuck a population that was told since the 50s to stop reproducing
All sandniggers are rotten.

Greater minds than us have already solved this quandary

When you're attacking the FBI because you're under investigation, you're losing!

>BUT MUH FREEDOM OF PRESS, YOU CAN'T HOLD SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF IT.

I hate modern day reporting

LIVE IN SALT LAKE CITY

LIVE IN SALT LAKE CITY

LIVE IN SALT LAKE CITY

LIVE IN SALT LAKE CITY

" "*12:40PM (MT) THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the Utah State Capitol*

Did it pass?

Struggling like crazy, tickets went from 80 bucks a pop to like 30 for some normal seats. Drudge is making it worse by reporting facts too. NFL is kill.

I can't believe that crap is still going

by Ben (((Shapiro))) what another shock.

>preparewithben.com
Holy shit that's hilarious

How's everyone doing today?

>implying
They’ve never been wrong.

Really it's amazing how much self control many whites have in this regard, for better or worse.

Modern day reporting is just Judaism at work.

>show Veritas videos to someone
>B-BUT THEY'RE EDITED!

The pussy hats have arrived

>Gommie
>Calling out Jews
How is your day???

Also if you speak out about demographic replacement you will be fired and kicked out of school. Free speech has consequences goyim.

Well I woke up so it's already not looking good

Sadly the cuck cities like Seattle will keep their local teams in the black for quite some time. MUH 12s were in full effect yesterday.

so the defense is something like "Gerald Ford pardoning Nixon wasn't obstruction of justice" ?

Explain this right now

bears ears?

Hey Shill, you misspelled "Subpoena"

didn't realize he was hitting up the alex audience

Well, you can take comfort in the fact that all the really really bad ones who were involved in planning and financing 9/11, ISIS and other Wahhabi terror and extremism had a really really bad month.

>One day wake up in huge palace, shitting on solid gold toilet, balls scrubbed by philipno slave children
>next day end up hanging upside-down in Riyadh Ritz with sweaty american mercinaries with Iraq flashbacks taking out their aggression on you with a copy of the yellow pages.

Trump is a terrible foe. Might not be the smartest president we've ever had, but definitely the most ruthless.

There are some days I honestly know this feel.

POL was right again.

>John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A presidentcannotbe guilty of obstruction of justice.

>The "Presidentcannot obstruct justicebecause he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

>Dowd sayshe drafted this weekend's Trump tweet that many thought strengthened the case for obstruction: The tweet suggested Trump knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired, raising new questions about the later firing of FBI Director James Comey.

>Dowd:"The tweet did not admit obstruction. That is an ignorant and arrogant assertion."

axios.com/exclusive-trump-lawyer-claims-the-president-cannot-obstruct-justice-2514742663.html

What a Legend

Thx user!

Made that gif for you!

Damn, Canada's parliament building is aesthetic as fuck

>from the land of the infamous painter

ZIGGYD HERE M8

Bears Ears National Monument

tfw leafs have the best one.

It's a big Utah debate about a patch of land and whether it should be made a national monument.

MSNBC AM Joy revealed as closeted homophobe.

Joy cannot stand gays, calls them faggots.

Thomas Paine

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

hows the Hillary Clinton child sex trade goin?

One city isn't saving this shit show. The more they let the players get away with this the worst it gets. Papa John's pulling out of a advertising also is a huge blow.

Explain what? It's shit. I think it explains itself.

I am honestly 100% against fucking with parks like this. I've seen too much of this country's natural beauty to give a shit about whatever resources might be beneath it.

Gas your fags and sort your shit ausfalia

I didnt know forest whittaker became a woman named joy reid

POTUS with Orrin Hatch and Secretary Zinke is going to roll back Bears Ears National Monument

Did anyone else catch MegaAnon yesterday? She was saying the Logan act being discussed could be getting normies ready for when they use it against Obama. I want to believe, lads.

twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/794255968448020480

Wew.

Mueller shouldn't even be allowed to do anything because he is past his term limits.

Those are practically all the Dem in Utah. Not only does it have 0 Dems in Congress but only like 18 Dems in the state legislature TOTAL between both chambers.

TRIPS OF TORTURE

fucking rocks!

It was a fucking great thread at first for autistic investigation and meme generation, but it got swamped with shills and LARP fags and became subverted. At least it sucks up a bunch of the shills so every other thread is a little bit better.

no

Except now we have proof of corruption by one of those agenst sweetheart, try again.

>Euro can't comprehend the God given beauty of the American continent
Sad!

Andrew McCarthy over at NRO, which I won't link, has been pretty spot on with the Mueller Investigation so far. He now believes that this is a straight up impeachment investigation on obstruction of justice. For obvious legal reasons, Trump obviously did not obstruct justice. He has plenary authority in the executive branch to fire the FBI Director for any reason he wants. But McCarthy believes because of this Mueller will never indict Trump, he'll come to conclusions and refer him to Congress for impeachment. Keep in mind, Congress could impeach Trump for obstructing justice even if Trump didn't legally obstruct justice. They could view it as an abuse of power and impeach him for it.

Now obviously it is a long shot that Congress would do this. Obviously the democrats would be on board, but I doubt all of them would...and the few Trump haters on the right obvs. But the key here is that if Mueller doesn't ever directly take any legal action against Trump, he can kinda come to any conclusions he wants and make Trump sound REALLY guilty. He would never have to prove any allegations beyond a reasonable doubt in court, all he has to do is tell Congress whatever he feels they need to hear to impeach Trump. That is the endgame.

Yuge number of overstays are, wait for it, Mexican farmworkers.

Look at interior shots of the library. It's divine.

FUCK I'M SO PISSED BY THESE RATS

no, drumpfy cant spell cause he has tiny hands
PEE PEE BED, PEE PEE BED!!!

Goddamn, this happened like 15 minutes ago.

BUILD THE WALL

MAKE IT TALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

SOME FOURTH THING

They implied that John McCain was the leaker

BREAKING: JUDGE MOORE'S CAMPAIGN CONFIRMS POTUS PHONE CALL, POTUS WRAPPING UP THE CONVERSATION WITH "GO GET 'EM ROY!"