He watches entry level anime

>he watches entry level anime

>he watches intermediate anime

>he watches anime
lmao

I don't get what this thread is about.

Am I supposed to hate these to be patrician?

t. Butthurt moeshit lover

I skipped all these and just watch seasonal shit, it's been 8 years and I still don't plan to watch them.

No, but if any of those are your favorite or even top 10 then yes, you are a pleb who hasn't watched enough.

So it's a bait thread?

Git gud on grammar and post your top 10 then.

No shit Shinji

t. Moefag

Do you watch exit level anime? Why are you still here then? Exit

i haven't seen 8 of these

t. crossboarding normie

Stop reposting your shit threads from /qa/

Different file names. I assume it's just a random guy who thought it was a hilarious thing to post on Sup Forums.

If you hate moe so much why bother watching anime? Just watch your favorite cop drama or already lmao.

>I feel inferior if I like the same thing as other people, please acknowledge that I am special!

>if you hate capeshit why do you watch movies?
>if you hate meme rap why you listen to music?

This is what retarded moeshitters actually believe

t. Sup Forumsutist

But I like meme rap

Good thread

>he watches anime

thanks for the rec

>I like meme rap
Disgusting

>no Redditgatari
>no Haruhi
you had one job

>btfoing moefags so hard
go easy on them user

Neither Mushishi nor Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is not on that list, but still, fuck you and your cheap bait.

>he watches moeshit and current season haremshit

>1000's of movies
>maybe 20 are capeshit

>5000 years worth of music
>One genre that was relevant for 30 years

>1000's of anime
>at least 50% involve cute girls

Nice comparison.

So what you're saying is that the large majority of anime is trash?

Where's the "I watch these for le sabuga xDD"?

>implying there's anythingw wrong with a show being "entry level"

[citation needed]

>Slayers confirmed for not being entry level anime
Today OP was not a faggot.

>HE DOES NOT
What a faggot. If you skip essential works then you are just uncultured swine. It's like saying you like films, but only watching modern Hollywood drivel.

Only the modern ronery otaku pandering shit does

And im guessing expert anime is seasonal generic slice of moeshit?

It used to be, but not anymore.

Normies don't like these

I know it's impossible, but it would be interesting to see what are each board's favourite anime, like a top 10 or so

>>at least 50% involve cute girls
And that's obviously not what the OP image is about.
Madoka is on that list, among several other shows with cute girls.

>if you like good anime that are popular and critically acclaimed you are entry level normie reddit MALfag

Fuck everyone of you

>FMA:B
>Gintama
>Sword Art Online
>Tokyo Ghoul
>TTGL
>The World God Only Knows
>Death Note
>Entirety of Dragonball
>Haikyuu
>Monster
You missed some anime user.

Expert anime just means you've seen enough to know whether you're going to like something or not before you watch it.

Entry level is entry level, but a lot of them are still worth watching.
"Expert" is all about knowing which niche you belong in., not any particular group of shows.

Y'all niggas need to be gassed.

Wait, I see you got TTGL. Still missed though.

>meme rap was relevant for 30 years

wew lad

this is just contrarian.
>Hating Akira
>Hating Bebop
>Hating Mononoke
Give me some of your top 10s. This should be a laugh.

While Champloo is entry level it's still one of the best anime, So what's your point.

Not him but all these anime are really overrated and I like lot of entry level stuff

They're overrated yeah, but that doesn't mean they aren't objectively good examples of the medium. People are just hating them because they're popular. I bet their favourite shows are something really obscure and unknown, just because they're insecure and it allows them to think they're so well informed and deep into the medium. Sad.

>mononoke
>bebop
>overrated

I bet you feel really special now.

ITT: List good shows but call them shit.

So a regular Sup Forums thread?

I don't see Baccano, Durarara or Mob Psycho 100 up there, and they're all normie-pandering of the highest degree.

A cute anime-girl isn't automatically moe.

>if something becomes remotely popular it's shit

Is Sup Forums the most contrarian place on the internet?

80s rap is pretty lighthearted

These types of threads are pretty much always a race to be the most cool and contrarian anime viewer out there. I can jerk myself off about how great any obscure, artsy anime is too, but also realize that shit like FMA:B, Cowboy Bebop, and NHK are popular for good reason.

Sup Forums is the exact same as every other board on Sup Forums, merely contrary for le keks and (you)s

I don't get it where is the Narutos?

I think watching a lot of anime really makes you appreciate entry level stuff more.
Of course there is great stuff that isn't considered entry level and there'll be shows you might appreciate more for personal reasons but the average anime is usually a lot worse than entry level stuff (excluding shit like SAO).

so, why is nhk both entr yand intermediate?

I really hate how hard some Sup Forumsnons try to be hipster and hate on good anime just for being popular and thinking themselves superior for liking obscure shows.
Reminder that you can have any of the anime in OP in your top10 or even as your favourite anime and it doesn't make your taste inferior in any way. Taste is subjective and that is what makes discussing it cool.

Yeah, because normies like them.

So it's project lain. It's an autistic list made by people who don't have an actual point to make

Everything that isn't CGDCT is entry level to you people.

That's the joke, user. This is all satire. moeshitters getting BTFO left and right.

>hate on good anime just for being popular and thinking themselves superior for liking obscure shows.

Pretty sure that was a prerequisite to post in here.

A bunch of avant-teens listen to it ironically doesn't make it meme rap though. No one even started using that term until Death Grips and Yung Lean exploded onto Sup Forums like 4 or 5 years ago.

How does normies liking a show automatically make it bad? Mass appeal exists for a reason and just because I'm a basement dwelling sack of shit doesn't mean the same thing doesn't appeal to me. Plus a signification portion of OP's list have good stories and characterization within.

Personally I don't mind so much when normies swarm to a show I like, because that means that it's way more likely to get another season/movie/ova or whatever else.

>he's a virgin
>he watches anime
>he doesn't have a job
>he plays video games
>he doesn't do a physical activity regularly
>he doesn't have a good diet
>he doesn't have expensive clothes
>he doesn't own a car
>he lives with his parents
>he has a debt
>he browses Sup Forums

>watched a lot of anime
>my biggest favorites are still mostly entry level
Do I have Shit taste?

K-ON is the 59th most popular Anime on MAL

entry level doesn't mean bad
entry level is actually a mix of shit and great mostly, not many of entry level stuff is mediocre

Those shows are only popular because they tended to be peoples first. DBZ isn't good but its beloved world wide, Haruhi was never amazing but it is stupid popular. FMA:B tended to be peoples first "dark shounen", same with Death note.

The problem with fans of these shows are that they never branch into unpopular things. Instead of digging deeper into the medium, they stick to watching only the top 3 picks of any particular season. They aren't really fans of anime, they just like what is popular, they also tend to like popular music, popular games, popular movies and etc.

Shitting on these people helps keep them away and lets people who are willing to give a shitty show a chance a place to discuss them without constantly being flooded with entry level shit.

>doesn't mean bad

There needs to be an objective definition of bad

For a lot of people in here the answer is SAO. The problem is that's a fucking meme answer. Good luck ever finding a balance of memes and legitimate discussion of what is quality.

What if they don't? Is it bad for a person to watch lots of anime while still loving "entry level" anime?

I can not believe such an obvious bait thread has so many replies.

a/ has become embarassing.

And I haven't once seen anyone call it entry level.

Well the problem is the assumption that you know just how deep someone has delved into anime just because a couple of their 3x3 picks are one of the very popular ones. I've watched an absolutely ridiculous amount of anime and love a lot of the lesser known ones that Sup Forums loves to jerk off over, yet Brotherhood is still my favorite shounen. It was far from my first dark shounen, either.

it was so fucking bad and made fun, it was criticized to death and only then it could become a meme because of that
also fanbase, but anime was genuinely bad and shat on for a reason before every second player in an mmo game you met had a kirito avatar