REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU DEAD BUT ARE TOO PUSSY TO ACTUALLY DO IT, SO THEY DO IT IN A VIDEO GAME INSTEAD...

REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU DEAD BUT ARE TOO PUSSY TO ACTUALLY DO IT, SO THEY DO IT IN A VIDEO GAME INSTEAD. UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDES THE GAME ISN'T ENOUGH.

Then lets gas the games by joining as gamers, winning and showing that we nazis are gamers too.

And farting.

>farting
FUCK you nazi

Anyone got photos of the event? I'd love to see all two people that bought nuwolf.

It's a single player game.

Its amazing that they are calling a libertarian faggot who takes black cock up his ass a nazi.

They're an odd bunch those antifascia. I'm conservative, but if someone called me a nazi I'd be genuinely shocked. I mean, I've never even been to Russia.

finally a place to KILL THEM ALL In one spot. ty dumb ass antifa. DEATH to the SWEDES and DEATH to AnTIFA

we have a target...

awwww, is the widdle Nazi feeling persecuted? Is the mean video game oppressing you? Getting you a little...triggered, perhaps?

Game was a flop, why bother reminding us of it?

Doesn't pass the smell test. Smells like CIA niggers to me.

Do you talk like this in public?

Do people like you actually exist?

A real person typed this.

lurk more newfag

>nooooooooooo they're killing virtual nazis, that's my weak point!!

Didn't follow the marketing campaign much did ya?

>Bethesda has been a vocal opposition to alt-right and fascists.
Send this flyer to Bethesda and ask them if they support political violence against conservatives.
See how fast they slap these fools with a 'Cease and Desist' letter.
I want to see them realize that they are nothing more than a marketing demographic.

""""(((((Person)))))""""

Gross...

>make WWII alternate history game
>no pregnant Anne Frank fighting Nazis

I'm not buying it until they add preggo Anne sniping Nazis missions as DLC

Not this shit again

>first time from tumblr

You realize bombing them first would only prove them right? America's fate lies in swinging moderates to your side.

>tfw milo inevitably tries and gets in line
>tfw its another gay jew libritarian astronaut Caucasian male who prefers african phallus in his anal cavity explanation episode
>tfw hes better than the soyboys who actually bought nuwolf2

>REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU DEAD BUT ARE TOO PUSSY TO ACTUALLY DO IT, SO THEY DO IT IN A VIDEO GAME INSTEAD

Me?

I'm honored, desu

Yes. This again.

>Milo
Lol? Why do they think that coal burning faggot is anywhere near being a nazi. They really are dumb.

>Milo the gay jew who loves black cock
>Nazi

(((Wolfenstein)))

>play videogame to protest
>no one understand what the fuck is happening
>they start watching you play
>wow youre such a fucking noob
>lol ded again, noob
>salt accumulates
>laughs accumulate
>lose twice to nazis in a matter of minutes

congrats, you played yourself

I'm not a Nazi or advocating Nazi ideals. I'm a meme poster on a Taiwanese Rug Mending Catalog.

how can one be so new ? also how come you aren't busy prepping the bull or whatever it is that you americunts do ?

>The moon base mission

I'm going to hold a solitaire tournament to fight fascism

This will really put them in their place!

Oh, I see. What they're doing is taunting Milo (who will not arrive) to go there. His fans will inevitably go there and boost up the visitor count so (((they))) can claim there is a lot of people showing up against Milo.

/thread

This is the most soy-laden poster I've ever seen

So basicly, they are doing a live Twitch session in protest of Milo and the Alt-right.

Thou honestly, they would be better off protesting a different figurehead of the Alt-right. Because Milo, for lack of a better term is a professional troll.

calling fake on it
>the ingsoc-logo
>celebrating violence
>the trigger-warning on the bottom

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>when you LARP as ancoms but show your disdain for fascism by playing a consumer product video game

This is why only Cernovich-teir retards take antifa seriously

My roommate has multiple posters of various Karl Marx, hammer and sickle, various Soviet-themed imagery, and I think he has seen me on Sup Forums a lot. He went to the midnight release of Wolfenstien II and when he got back he started talking to my other roommate very vociferously about how he's gonna shoot some nazis and how much he loves killing nazis. He then played for hours through the night into the next day, and then he called his dad and started talking about how he bought wolfenstein II and how he's just been shooting nazis all day since. Both he and the other roommmate have also been saying "Jew" more than usual since this incident and when they went to visit their families for thanksgiving he left me a weird note with numbers and "Jew" written on it with no explanation.
Is this some kind of bait or is he going to shoot me up guys I'm pretty scared. If it escalates further I might have to call the police.

Post the note about jews and numbers.

Aussie cops taking a stand

WE ARE UNION

Thanks nerds. Im gonna email this stupid flyer at work so we can laugh at the stupid fucking manchildren who have no sense of reality. Then I can casually tell everyone how the game sold poorly precisly because of this stupid shit.

God fucking damn they have to watch their language and not actually say they're gonna kill real Nazis because Nazis are considered people now.

The fuck is going on with 2017 and above.

It took me a while to find it but I just realized the numbers could be phone numbers or something so I had to mark them out.

Holy shit that moment when someone sound so fucking overly femininely gay that I feel the urge to smack his fuck face on the pavement.
Congratz, Carl.

THIS
EVERYONE DO IT

>that awkward moment when the uebermensch crawls into fetal position because nazis get shot in wolfenstein
(You) THICC faggots

bahaha you got these cucks so mad

How's El Paso Tejas btw?

It's not a joke.
People who speak like this are despicable, extremely despicable, despicable your face bleeding on the pavement despicable.
I assume it's a female because the contrary hurts me.
It's not even what he says I don't play video games it's how he says it.
Die.

oh shit dude please dont spam that if its his number I dont want to send him over the edge

Antifascists are a terrorist organization.

Just place them under citizens arrest the moment they announce they are antifa.

Wait for police to come and explain that you feared for your safety and the safety of the public.

In Australia it's your duty as a citizen to do this to any potential threat to the safety of the public.

The way the law is written; you have no option BUT to arrest them.

No Judge is gonna side with antifa scum.

You know, soon someone is gonna kick the back of your head in as your jaw is open on the gutter.

>breathes in..

I've been busted once before by taking shit like that too far, not worth it anyways kek

I'LL SMASH YA CUNT!