What did a japanese high school girl mean by sitting on a classmate's desk like this?

What did a japanese high school girl mean by sitting on a classmate's desk like this?

Shes marking her territory

I wanna sniff that desk while I wank myself off imagining her soft supple ass on my cock

that she wanted to sit on womething but didnt want to pull out a chair. Doesnt mean they like you, just means they moire ore less believe you dont exist and dont care about your personal space. Cunts.

How the desk smell?

Like ass, the best smell. The desk is still warm where her bare ass was sitting on it.

To imprint her butt in his desk

They usually pull their dress so their underwear doesn't touch your filthy desk though

She wanted to leave a snail trail reading, "I rub you.

>womething
Nice Freudian slip. You have a lot to say about women, but you don't notice something as basic as what going on with her skirt.

To farts secretly

She is covering the left side with her legs to obscure the evidence of her molesting the desk.

I have this problem when I sit in my kilt and don't tuck it under my legs.

>What did a japanese high school girl mean by sitting on a classmate's desk like this?
This sounds like a pretty good LN title.

please don't give them any ideas

As if I'd want someone's filthy underwear touching my desk.

Leaving her pussy juice and fecal matter so that her pheromones overwhelm you. She wants to get back at his onee-chan by any means necessary.

ITT: turbovirgins

>not being a pure little girl

What a slut. I'd still sniff the desk.

Did she forget she was wearing a skirt?

>wahhh wahhhh these fagots is making fun of my waifu

>Sits on his desk knowing its his.
>Wow why were you staring at your desk.
Women are fucking sluts.

You would be surprised but a lot of high school girls sit at your desk like that without any reason. I remember when I was in high school that girls just sat on my desk even if I was sitting at it and they acted like I was not even there.

Asking for sauce.

Without tucking the back of their skirts under them?

>not licking the desk

MC confrimed beta faggot

>teasing idiots means she's a slut
kek, you never interacted with girls in highschool I guess

What? I sit on desk sometime

These are the kind of girls that go to mixers and get gangbanged. Nothing more dangerous than a girl who knows her sex appeal and willing to use it.

Yeah whatever and I'm the king of spain.

What would you do if Karen Kujo sat on your desk?

Where the hell do you think you are?
Fuck off.

At my school all girls wore jeans so I was not that lucky but still there asses were just in front of my face.

this has never happened to anyone ever.

You never sit on desk? Will you get detention even during break for sitting on desk in your country or something?

well S and W and literally right next to each other on a standard keyboard

Dude, shit in Spain is fucking crazy. You have no idea. I would recommend staying the hell away from those shit-flinging monkeys they call Spaniards.

Turn 360 degrees and FUCK her right in the pussy

I wish I could have teased and bullied you in highschool user.

That's because you wasn't there.

Classmate will smell her scent everytime he rests his head on the desk.

Too late. I'm Barcelona fan.

my first thought as well

>skirt not tucked under

Obvious territory marking, high school girls aren't much different than animals

What is she implying here?

She wants you to lick her feet user.

I remember when a girl did that to my desk in school and then I found a stain of blood on it
I will never forget her awkward face when she noticed me cleaning it

She's making the desk with her scent.

Women do all kinds of stuff when they want to bully you
I had all girls in my class confess to me within 2 weeks because they wanted to bully me

When I was in high school, girls would sit in their chairs like in OP's image all the time.

What kind of jock were you?

get the fuck out of Sup Forums you spit of normality and newfaggotry

Fuck sitting like that. It's hard to move and sometimes things go wrong when you try to get up.

Did /jp/'s janny get bored ruining his own board and decide to show up in this one?

What things go wrong? Also, LONDON?

The same guy I always was
Someone who likes vidya and animu
Of course people would try to bully me

user, just because people are wearing skirts does not imply that they are girls (female).

My fucking sides

>not making her clean that shit up
beta as fuck

I remember one day where I was walking down the corridor and a girl just latched on to my arm and told her friends that I was her boyfirend. I just looked at her and said "Ok".

Aw, feeling bad about your loser ebin sekrit club? That's kind gross, are you some kind of homo?

She liked you user
You missed your chance

Girls (male) are fine too

Scotland is shit.

>you will never be ararararagi

Grab her by the pussy

You took everything out of context

do you even know who you replied to originally? a faggot. now fuck off

>sekrit club
Hello tumblr

Depends if there is underwear on under that skirt.

Pretty much the point in my life where I realized that I will forever be a virgin

I remember when I went full on dense MC and though a girl was joking when she confessed to me. Man, highschool memories are great.

A girl used to do this to me. At the time I just found her behaviour weird and thought nothing more of it.

Looks like I'm replying to another disgusting faggot, I don't see the problem. Think you're better than anyone?

Seiren threads are terrible.

no, you just pretending to be a virgin so you could fill in the meme

you normalfag

Prostitutes

>though a girl was joking when she confessed to me

Same thing happened to me, i just gave her a thumbs up and walked away

I don't care if you have a girlpenis under your skirt, just tell me what happens when things go wrong

What?

>thumbs up
keks

She wants to get plowed

What if it's crotchless underwear?

I jokingly said "Yeah sure, I love you too.", laughed and went to lunch with my friends.

She was mad as fuck for some time, but got over it.

She wants to gag on a dick that the slut she fucking is.

>tsuneki a slut

Oh same shit here.

That's their chair, though. Sitting your bare thighs on a tabletop isn't particularly comfortable.

She wants to hold hands

I`m a 26 year old virgin
I had a chance to lose it when I was 14 but the girl was crazy

>Seiren threads are terrible.
There are Amagami threads with some sort of sequel.

Meanwhile I actually did get confessed to as a joke. I got made fun of for taking it seriously and feeling bad about rejecting her. I know it was a joke because half the damn class popped out of nowhere laughing when I said no.

Women were always really fucked up with their bullying.

also you are a lier

You can always hire a prostitute

Google Images is such a worthless piece of shit these days. Is this anime 'Fuuka' or is it something else? I haven't caught up on all of the new season's anime, but I'm trying to keep up with the hype on Sup Forums.

She's clearly asking for it.

Seiren

I wish user

Geez I don't know anymore either. You're not helping, let's stop here.

You are gonna love this manga then

Sounds like the sort of thing a refugee in Cologne would say.