Why is the southern cone more developed than the rest of latin america?

Why is the southern cone more developed than the rest of latin america?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216549-Latin-American-Gedmatch-Kits-(Random-Sample)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?228633-Latin-American-Gedmatch-Kits-(Random-Sample)-Update-with-2-458-samples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
cesmet.com/it/malattia-rabbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inequality adjusted

Fuck you

why not?

Because they're white?

meme answer
and they are not (except perhaps u r gay)

Less subhumans

They're outside of Cuba's oval of destabilizing influence now.

Wtf Portugal

Argentina does have a lot of European immigrants, though... Chile has some, too, to a lesser degree.

Thanks god we have Portugal to be on our side

>Canada
>sustainable
>the US
>stable
What's going on here? How are the Canucks beating the Americans?

>I've never been there, though

just a friendly reminder that these types of stats are compiled by upper class leftists and therefore inherently tainted by extreme bias and deception.

kek

u salty because you are poland tier and not the number one like deluded amerisharts think?

in case someone else says we are white (besides the upper class which may be actually white - but they are a tiny %)

They're more homogeneous than, say, Mexico or Costa Rica

Better educational system. Also we, the indigenous people of south america are lazy as fuck.

Mexico is homogeously mixed, that's why most of them are fat brown manlets.

>based poland

Pretty obvious. We're whiter.
I don't even mean it in a joking matter

>using literal poorfag conscripts in a study
next time you will use the retarded 250 samples study from that math teacher and that usach sociologist imbecile.

Powerful

I have bigger one where the two majority classes are typical middle class and upper middle class, andthe results are the same
also i'd like to see that flag

Mexico still has the Spanish Caste system, not sure if it is still used throughout all of Latin America but the reason for Mexico's failures is because of corruption and a people with many different views on what Mexico is

also those two classes had around 900 samples

what's the source of that? I want to see the sampme size + where they come from
they are way too euro compared to studies with bigger sample size

How could Brazil say religion has importance yet has such high homicide rate?

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?216549-Latin-American-Gedmatch-Kits-(Random-Sample)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?228633-Latin-American-Gedmatch-Kits-(Random-Sample)-Update-with-2-458-samples
It's a very small sample for most countries

Thank communism for that.

>not sure if it is still used throughout all of Latin America

The browner the country the more the caste system was in use. The caste system doesnt really work if whites are equally rich, equally poor or equally unskilled as the browns.

Am I reading this correctly or are we really more white than America and Chile?

Yep.

We are mostly amerindian, even our ruling class.

Where do you see America in the pic, macaco?

Comparing it with other data, baboon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

here
are you happy now?
also will you show your flag?

>more white than Chile
not great deal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
There is no genetic samples in there, chimp.

are*

>America: Stable
>Same Status as Gerministan and the French Caliphate
>Less than Sweden

(((fundforpeace)))

That's where Hitler and his friends went.

better res

Argentina was once a white country.

Yeah they were.

And so was the US.

Looks like a b8 thread, but I'll give you the redpill if your serious.

It all has to do with climate. That region is far more tolerable than the bug and disease infested swampland to the north. And above the swamp is too damn hot to think straight. Yeah they are a load of shitskins so that doesnt help. Even if whites lived there though (which they never would) it would be hard to make a decent civilization. Temperate climates are the only 1st world places. Thats why our ancestors killed all the natives for us, so we could have a nice place to live and prosper. Shitskins truely are our enemy and need to be walled off in their poor climate low tier civilization cesspools.

That's same problem with Peru even worse. We are so fucking diverse, literally you can take any person from our streets, give him an ancestry test and he will be 30% Indigenous, 15% black, 20% white, 10% Asian, 10% jew and 15%indian. we dont have any national identity at all, our people hate each other because we cant identify with any fucking race and we cant accept that. you can take peru as a example of how the world is gonna be if those sjw fuckers keep pushing the race mixing.

Chile is a civilised country while Brazil is a femboy's fever dream. Does this prove once and for all that it doesn't matter that much if you aren't white as long as you aren't black?

EL BASED HOMBRE INDIO

The US was never white like argentina was.

They started slavery to early.

even better

The development index of Central and South America is directly proportional to its percentage of white people.

We are not.
DONT BELIEVE THIS CHILEAN.

lol

This is bullshit. Singapore is 'civilised', Queensland is 'civilised', Kerala is (relatively) 'civilised'. It's culture and blood.

>Italy less stable than Germany and Sweden that is already in a civil war.
What the fuck.

What is the x axis? Time?

We wanted to get rid of slavery but the Crown wouldn't allow us. We then tried to remove them during the beginning of our country by starting Abolitionist movements sending them back to Africa, even establishing Liberia. The capital of Liberia, Monrovia, was named after President James Monroe, who is said to have worked harder than any other to send them back. There were many great Americans who were part of these Abolitionist Societies, they only failed because people thought they wanted to give equal rights to blacks when in reality they just wanted them gone and also because the south was less developed, they figured slavery was the best bet to help raise it up along with a few Bible verses that were taken to mean that slavery was right and just. Even the creator of Uncle Tom's Cabin stated we should free them, educate them, then ship them back.
Slavery was definitely our number one mistake, we could have prevented so much

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow fucking limy

The placed you listed are clesrly 2nd tier at best. How has achmed let you near a computer? Done molesting the neighborhood children already today?

Poortugal has a worse GDP per capita than Greece.

the fuck are you talking about
refugee crisis is bad, yes, but we're not in a civil war you fuckin spaget-eater

See, We have more indians, stop making cheap excuses.

cesmet.com/it/malattia-rabbia
Another lie.
And the cases in Italy are Slovenes fault.

>memeflag

If you're a yank, those countries are more civilised than yours. If you're not a yank, why are you so embarrassed by your own flag?

The X axis are the individual samples.
In the case of Argentina(Santa Fe), the average population scored about 80% European, and a few to the far left scored close to 100%.

>croatia and greece

????

there are literally 0 indians on that "study"

Amer indians.

>Id weaz

>Temuco
>Antofagasta
Are you retarded?

Sorry, I meant that Sweden is on civil war, you, instead, are 100 thousand more unstable than us, when Euro will be dismiss you will reach 30% of unemployment, then there will be a civil ware in Germany.
It's obvious.

same
there are mestizos and a bunch of castizos and like 1 white person

why are you ashamed of that flag you dumb chilindio?
also can you read?

Dude all that 1,50 ladies aren't exactly descendants of Charlemagne.

More like this!

user, I was being a dick because you quoted this study which has 0 amerindians

I'm sorry to here that bro

I like that study, fucking peruvians play the victim card cause we are more white or something, when they didn't even bothered to kill the spanish.

Behave.

notice how being white or intelligent means you don't take fairy tales seriously

rude

A FUCKING WAFFLE

except for poland of course

my most retarded friend is Chilean so I guess your country means that much to me

>poland
>intelligent

They're good workers and don't commit crime but by no means are they intelligent

Not believing in God doesn't makes you a realist.

OH shit! I was wrong. So wrong! Abort abort!

Just because you were a good honest user.

I didn't say it did.

I said it means you're probably white or intelligent.

Education and wealth also heavily correlates with atheism.

Take note of how religious India, Africa and Latin America is btw.

Ah... Delightful. Please proceed user. I will continue to fantasize about colonization while working.

>He thinks nihilism it's a sign of intelligence.

It's a meme, a bad one by the way, most actually smart people has entered the god debate, cause they acnowledge the chance of something besides their own belly button.

This it's the same girl by the way, make up and lighting.

leave the edgy teen alone

Heil Hitler

Make-up is a helluva drug.

Stop being mean desu senpai