[RACE WAR] Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou

Will White Croatian&European power prevail once again or is this the year of BBC in MMA?

youtube.com/watch?v=1oV9WOyzADU&lc=z23qsj5baxieznrusacdp43aloiwon1fe4vf1pcnhe5w03c010c.1512407712699372

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuP8x14aDo
youtube.com/watch?v=noBRbj70V4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QtfYV8L74Po
youtube.com/watch?v=c0UcgLFPMKE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dLjDvfRRTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want mirko vs stipe

>mirko vs stipe

Mirko is old news, all respect to him and Fedor but his time has passed

I meant exibition, just for lulz. I know mirko is old and now fights low tier jap fighters only

Race war memes aside, this fight is bad news for based Stipe. Ngannou has some horsepower in his left hand

>this fight is bad news for based Stipe. Ngannou has some horsepower in his left hand

I know...Im not sure. Formidable opp in any case, especially since Stipe is also a boxer and doesnt have the tendency to go to the ground. Will he go for that tactic or try leg kicks?

HW division is so boring to watch compared to MW.

I feel you there. Ngannou is some fresh blood in the division though, which the HW division desperately needed

>Ngannou is some fresh blood in the division though, which the HW division desperately needed

Makes the HW watchable again, but why is it all about basic boxing in the HW today? MW looks insane with all the throws/takedows, kick KOs...HW is just boxing which I understand but in terms of optics the effect isnt there.

Miocis also has heavy hands, but he hasnt been tested properly, he seems more technical all around but that doesnt seem to be useful anymore in HW division, any predictions?

inb4-ngannou

Miocic has beaten a Samoan, a couple of Brazilians, a couple of Americans, a Belorussian and even a African mixed with a Horse, there's noone he can't beat!

Yeah that overeem KO Saturday was fucking brutal.

Reem gets knocked out every other time he's hit now. Other than arlovski, Ngannou hasn't fought anyone. True he's got some insane power, but he's not fighting fight pass prelims anymore. I'm calling this one for Stipe. Power+skill+experience > insane power.

ngannou will come and mop the fucking floor with stipe.

It all really depends on Cain. What he looks like when/if he's coming back. I'd like to see Cain get a fight before he goes for the title, personally. If Stipe gets through Ngannou, and that's a big IF, Cain is the fight I wanna see for him. Werdum is a more well rounded fighter than anyone else in the rankings, so a rematch for him could be a possibility too. He's been on fire of late. Volkov would be interesting too. He looked good against Struve
The issue with the HWs is the gas tank. Boxing is a necessity when the fights typically don't see the end of the 2nd round

Kinda true

But also HW is a real shit show atm, because the UFC can't keep the HW talent happy. Those buys bring in the fans, so Bellator and other organizations can dole out the cash for em.

Ngannou can get a title shot tho, he's a good lad, it'll be a pretty interesting matchup.

Odd thing not a lot of people notice, the record for UFC HW title defenses is 2.

Cain's never coming back like he was before, the reason he started to flop was overtraining at AKA.

He's kinda fucked up his body for good. He can probably come back better than he was v. Werdum in Mexico City. But he's not coming back ala JDS 2 & 3.

I wish that wasn't the case, however comma space, as I think Cain is fkn amazing.

All fights this big and this heavily advertised are rigged.

Don't be too certain about that.

Stipe realized he couldn't go rounds with JDS after eating like 3 leg kicks, so he just KO'd him. JDS is a helluva lot harder to KO than Overeem.

Good luck to anyone catching that fucking left clean under the chin like that though. That shit will put the lights out on anyone

I'm rooting for the negro to be honest, he's a pure unapologetic African negro, not a dirty domesticated ex-slave. I can respect that, his story is inspirational.

>faggots cuddling in blood for closet homosexual audience
Fuck off

Francis Ngannou is Brett Rogers 2.0

desu stipe was just lucky over overreem.ngannou will be the end of his cheese show.

its funny that mma is so mixed yet you rarely hear racial shit unless really bad people like Jon Jones or McGregor start talking. Tyron Woodley says some minor crap from time to time. Outsiders tried to infect with SJW stuff when Covington ranted about Brazilians but leftist Americans are too dumb to know the Brazilians aren't a race.

It's a nice based sport overall. Nice natural integration, diversity in the training camps. Opportunities for women. All mostly with no SJW pussy shit.

both in their respective prime who wins: fedor or nigganou

Take him to the third round and watch him completely gas.

that wog will get BTFO hard, screencap this

UBEReem woulda fucked FN up

Let's be honest, Stipe is getting heemed

Honestly, the fact that they even include WMMA on main cards is some forced diversity shit. The standard is so low compared to the men

what a dream matchup it would be.but my money is on fedor because i dont know how ngannou would do on the ground againstfedor

I like both but I favor Stipe. Ngannou is too inexperienced and I feel he's gonna be lost when Stipe takes him down. Stipe can also take a hell of a punch. I still feel that Cain Velasquez would beat anyone in the heavyweight division however.

>The issue with the HWs is the gas tank. Boxing is a necessity when the fights typically don't see the end of the 2nd round

but I dont understand why doesnt anyone try more takedowns with ultra specific strikers anymore? Is their counter-wrestling really that good? Big country started out as a pure grappler but won fights with overhand rights.

Cro Cop and Gonzaga 2 lasted deeply into 3rd (?) round, but noone was in their prime there.

>Reem gets knocked out every other time he's hit now. Other than arlovski, Ngannou hasn't fought anyone. True he's got some insane power, but he's not fighting fight pass prelims anymore.

tru, go Miocic.

>its funny that mma is so mixed yet you rarely hear racial shit unless really bad people like Jon Jones or McGregor start talking

both of them are subhumans, Woodly is irritating but a decent man. MMA has pretty good culture, not like shitty 90s boxing meatheads

>that wog will get BTFO hard

both of them are wogs.

>Ngannou is too inexperienced and I feel he's gonna be lost when Stipe takes him down.

Stipe is a boxer at heart but he should go with that plan, Ngannou is not well rounded.

funny I watched mma for like a year before I heard anyone call it gay. It was a total shock to me.

Later on I saw that the only people calling it gay were like soy leftists writing slam pieces about it (because it's masculine and capitalistic) or boxing people who felt threatened by it.

Not if he aims for his chin.
Overeem is a huge fag.

You're giving Francis way too much credit. Fedor beat the likes of Cro Cop and Big Nog in their absolute primes. Ngannou wouldn't last 1 round against a prime Fedor Emelianenko.

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR
Mirko is the shit. But he's to old now isn't he

Everyone says ngannou hits hard. But all he has faced are glass chins and cans.

The #9 guy he beat who had a chin couldn't be knocked out and had a good first round.

Derrick Lewis hits hard but mark hunt exposes him hard since hunt actually has a chin plus cardio.

>tfw soon Croatia will have the heavyweight champion of boxing too

Ubereem is undefeated - He became uber vs Paul Buentello - His last uber appearance was against Bork .

i just dont underestimate francis punching power.if he hits fedor on the chin like overeem hes going to take a nap

Dude Stipe is a NCAA Division 1 wrestler. Not saying that Stipe has no chance standing against Francis but against Shane Del Rosario, he was having trouble with Shane in the stand up department, then he took him down and pounded him into oblivion lol.

The only person I could see possibly taking that shot is Nelson.
Stipe's gameplan will revolve around avoiding Ngannou's power.

Escape race war hell by printing your own suicide machine
infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/

Idk if you were around back then to witness him but when he was at his very best he took a head kick from FUCKING CRO COP and didn't even flinch. Fedor is one of a kind and I don't think we'll have another like him.

kek wtf

Maybe primetime Nelson but his time is long gone

I 100% agree. Knocking out a shot Overeem doesn't prove to me that he can beat Stipe. I feel that all that power will only momentarily bothet Stipe and then he'll proceed to pick him apart standing up or take him down when Ngannou is gassed.

I'll start the bidding at 20$.

If Stipe can survive first 2 rounds it's easy win when the nigger is gassed out.

The Overeem KO has nothing to do with a bad chin, that shot would KO anybody. The problem was that he made himself open to be hit like that.

the problem here is surviving to the 2nd round.one punch from francis and darkness awaits you

Yeah, knocking out Overeem isn't that impressive. Dude has no chin, heart, or cardio.

That's usually the strategy against apes. When they can't put you away with brute force they are lost.

if Miocic doesn't have some lower body / back problems, then he's more than durable enough to withstand Ngannou's best shit and get him to the ground where it will be a massacre.

but it's HW's, so Ngannou could starch this dude quick. I don't think that's very likely but i've seen much crazier shit happen.

>NCAA Division 1 wrestler

I dont speak americanish but I assume that means he is a great wrestler? Ngoannu doesnt know shit about it - take him down and G&P.

>Stipe's gameplan will revolve around avoiding Ngannou's power.

Stipe will try to G&P, he is a

>he took a head kick from FUCKING CRO COP and didn't even flinch
way superios wrestler.

CC didnt connect headkick properly in that fight, if he did, Fedor would go down, the most insane move from Fedor was that suplex from Randleman (RIP) he survived and into kimura.

Why? Mirko would die. He retirement after winning the grand prix was absolutely perfect, heartwarming shit

Yeah but that grand prix win was sketchy at best.

He can't wrestle though, Stipe is a top tier wrestler with top tier ground and pound.
50/50 fight imo

That's a fucking understatement lol. Saying that someone is a "good" wrestler because they placed division 1 in the NCAA is like saying a football player is "good" because he made it to the NFL on the best team.

He fights like the average nigger
Money on Stipe desu.

Back to plebbit

Overeem has been knocked out by fucking Ben Rothwell. Overeem has had a bad chin and people have known this since he was Ubereem.

>The toes
I remember this live, nigger looked like he was dead

I know he has a bad chin, I'm saying that punch would KO him even if he had a great chin.

>Croatian
>White

>Overeem has been knocked out by fucking Ben Rothwell

Big Country can box and Overeem is too long in this to have a chin, he suffered majored KOs

Hope Nazi Cro doesn't do a shot before the fight.

Pic related.

Overmeme fought like he was scared of getting hit

Ngannou must hit like a fucking truck

The last race war inducing fight that was hyped was absolutely shit. Boxing, UFC, MMA, whatever shills please fuck off.

You're quite dumb. The average nigger fights like a flailing retard.

NGANNOU BY DEEP KO. MILOSEVIC IS UTTER SHIT

not sure of ngannou's ground game, but fedor would def wrestle him

There is a board for this, calling it race war only takes people from the NFL:

ngannou broke the WORLDRECORD for the hardest punch ever tested at the UFC performance institute.i think people seriously sleeping on him

check from 6:55

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuP8x14aDo

Ngannou is a fucking beast dude I wouldn't count it.

King Mo isn't low tier?

at 0:05 he briefly pauses as he realizes overeem is out cold and weighs whether he should bash his brains on the ground or not-which he ends up doing with a massive hammer blow

Is this supposed to be impressive?
At no point did he even attempt at guarding the left side of his head. This is pretty sad, if that's the best he can do.

have you seen that Overeem knock out? It's like his head was about to fly off of his body.

>Is this supposed to be impressive?
Being this fast while carrying 260lbs is impressive yes

The Lewis fight was recent. Roy may have lost a step, but his chin is still solid.

That's nice

youtube.com/watch?v=noBRbj70V4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QtfYV8L74Po
youtube.com/watch?v=c0UcgLFPMKE

He’s not? Lol

I hate to quote McGregor, but:
>Precision beats power, timing beats speed.

Looked like he wanted to rape Overeem lol
youtube.com/watch?v=-dLjDvfRRTw

Stipe needs to take that explosive mf down asap, and give him the Mark Hunt treatment
Any time spent boxing is a huge mistake

We have champ in K1 as well now. We are dominating desu for country of 4m. Stipe M, Filip, Stipe P, CroCop.

>dem haymakers you can see them coming from the Andromeda galaxy

I'm placing 50$ on Stipe.

There's a map of gold medals per capita.
Everyone is n Europe besides Croatia and Hungary has an average of 4.

The Hungarian average is 8,6.

The Croatian average is 11,9.

>Avar master-race.

>leg kicks

ding ding ding! Stipe will prove the biggest difference between the white man and the black man. That IQ difference during the fight will be the biggest redpill.

Stipe Miocic's wife is non-white.

She just overly tans I think.

>She just overly tans I think.

She is a hairdresser, they all look like british women with too much make up and tan

She's an Amerimutt and you are in denial.

Mirko is a chinless roidhead,Miocic is the real deal