Wait...

>Wait, don't be fooled! It's just the seasonal moeshit show with a cute girl! It's still the same copy pasted show with no story!
>But the girl is cute!

>implying there are things to consider outside of how moe the characters are

But it`s a flying Nazi loli.

I wish there was a place I could talk about anime without these fags shitting up the whole board with their bullshit antics. Anime was not meant for you fags to jerk your lives away. This shit is a virus spreading to my favorite shows so now there's people within established fandom fighting over who's the best boy (Narancia fags) or best girl. I know they always been there in some form but never this vocal. Get your deviant art shit out of here.

I only watch anime that is dark and edgy like my soul.

There is anime featuring cute girls that are dark and edgy.

DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS
>DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS
DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS

Crawling in my skin.

Not me, I watch cute girls doing cute things because i've lost all connection with the real world and the only thing that matters to me is the joy of these girls

Let people enjoy what they want man. I'm sure it's keeping more than a few pedophiles stable enough to not act on 3d girls at least

I don't. But I do prefer anime with good stories (and charaters, and pacing, etc.) and those are rare nowadays.

I'm not against moe anime though.

I wish for a season two!

You got me

Post your favorite simpsons episode

Wow you're almost as big a faggot as the moeshitters

Kuro doesn't have an anime yet.

I seriously can't answer that question, there's so many good ones it's impossible for me to think of a favorite one. I guess I'll say Homer Goes to College

I USED TO RIDE THE SCHOOL BUS
NOW I DRRRRRRRRIVE THE SCHOOL BUS

Remember Doronjo? She's back.. in loli form.

who /storyfag/ here

I don't understand how I am meant to watch something as silly as that. I lose interest and just stop watching it. For instance, the nazi moe anime with the magical six year old girl... Why? How?

Such a great story and setting ruined by a six year old girl who that weird speech pattern. How can I watch it seriously? Holy shit.