Sup Forums BTFO

Shia has won. How will Sup Forums ever recover?

twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/937698190832422912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Jews need to be killed. Why wait anymore?

This is like the time reddit tried to catch the boston bomber

they're really risking total dilution of the term "neo nazi" just like they did with the term "racist" over the past few months

>tfw no qt autistic wife who wants to play capture the flag with me
Why even live lads

At least we didn't have a retarded """"art"""" project that failed so badly that we had to leave the country because it was so shit

>qt

What happened now? I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

>twitter won't take down that tweet

really makes you think

we need to start naming jews like the jews are naming goyim who they dont like to be targeted.

The time for talking like pussies is over, its time for people to alpha up and start taking action against these sick fucks.

She's a 6 at least, so it's at least fuckable.

I'll take 'What is liable for 1000' Alex.

>artwork
a shitty flag made in 5 minutes qualifies as "artwork" now

Fucking low IQ Stormfags ruin everything.
Brainlets and untermensch should be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
^long rundown

ALIEN INVASION

That France flag is an INSULT TO POL!!! It must be destroyed. The stakes have never been higher.

>at this stage, we feel morally compelled to name them
nice feelings. Isn't it illegal to do so?

Let me know and I will give you an upvote

Report him for doxxing

Unless they have incontrovertible proof this is defamation and a tort, they are publicly accusing them of a crime that the police don't think warrants an investigation.

yes. He;s literally asking for a witchhunt with all that personal information.

>81 inches tall
big guy

>ShariaLawiz
lmao that thot's allright

Wait did somebody get the French flag or was this from the u.s.?

Thats why I LARP as a Nazi.

It's amazing how men are so much less discerning than women

4 u

u u
u u
I'm not picky, desu.
At this point I just want human warmth and someone who's not a complete wreck and mentally unstable.

You can sue them if they say something false about you (slander / libel), and you can sue people for harassing you, but "naming and shaming" isn't illegal.

Shia, his friends, leftists, and hollywood pedos won't stop until they're killed.

If you don't realize this now, you'll realize it soon enough.

it's from march 10 - 2017

Don't know if it was the first/second/third time and thus where it was but someone here probably knows

>National Vanguard
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAAHA

This user used law words though so he's probably more right

Its funny how the Stormfag is a serial criminal who probably complains about niggers commiting crime on Sup Forums and lives in a trailer.

Meanwhile I've never got so much as a fucking parking ticket, own my own home, and have a good job. Stormfags are truly subhuman.

>its amazing
not really, its just nature. the hierarchy of men has always been way different than the hierarchy of women. one man and a thousand women produce a thousand kids, while one woman and a thousand men produce one kid. thus only one man is needed and the rest of the inferior men are all expendable.

It would be really convenient if you could establish an atmosphere where independent journals are given no credit and established news institutions just served your interests, wouldn't it

"less discerning" isn't the right way of phrasing it. Men tend to actually rate women accurately on a normal bellcurve, whereas women have a scewed worldview where they think like 90% of men are "below aveage" even though this is an oxymoronic statement. It says more about hypergamy and how women have inflated senses of self-worth because we're no longer performing thot patrol like we used to.

That and makeup, which makes every 5/10 think she's an 8/10, also heavily skews the data.

But anyway, LS is completely average and unremarkable, but because she's "le ebin redpilled trad-con girl" retards flock to her and throw her their cash. It's like throwing twenties at a stripper without even getting a lap dance.

He is publicly accusing them of committing a crime, using his celebrity and their (supposedly) unpopular political beliefs to boost the accusation, while admitting that the police don't think they did it.

Flood the comment section with pictures from his borderline pedophile music video

So if Sup Forums were to act then the best thing to do is to report Shia to the police/twitterfags for this?

Do you understand what a statistic is?

I think the best way to go about is to create a database via a website, and name those that hate white people and want white culture dead. The best way to reach normies is not to out them as jews but as "extreme far left marxists" who openly spew murder of white chirstians...posting links to why they are on the list. Also post links to bios, and people will naturally figure out what kind of people they are.

Wtf a girl goes on Sup Forums?

I KNOW, just because somebody belongs to a neo-nazi group doesn't mean they're a neo-nazi. I mean gosh.

>At this stage, we feel morally compelled to name them
So it's not okay to dox them unless you do it in an article because they deserve it?
Fucking disgusting to see they even posted the woman's license number

Not for a tort, you have to sue him. Which they should absolutely do (assuming they did not take the flag).

Just proving that both of those individuals are members of the far right isn't enough to get them convicted of a hate crime. There's no indication that they were motivated by anti-semitism to steal that flag even in all the "evidence" that was posted.

I feel sorry for these two. Jews are ruthless; Shia is never going to give them a break.

Yes. It's funny how a criminal could be a neo Nazi though, it just highlights their delusion.

If you post on pol then the left wing will call you a member of the SS

>how will Sup Forums recover
All they did was stick a post-it note on the flag. Fucking kikes are the biggest losers in history.

While it's true that this might have been the "default state" thousands and thousands of years ago, one of the main ways we formed society was through imposing (what we now call) traditional values as a way to shackle our base instincts and urges.

For example, while it might be natural for every woman to just shack up with the top man, that's not good for society. The top guy can't take care of all those women, and all the other men who lose out on sex/procreation have little incentive to work hard and contribute toward society (similar to the modern epidemic of NEETs). We needed to impose thot patrol on women and have traditional institutions such as marriage as a way to give all/most men a reason contribute, and that's how we advanced. This is true all over the world, except for shit holes like in Africa

> What is liable for 1000
I think the word you're looking for is libel. No 1000 for you.

Naming and "shaming". Is this an act of war? Even we only name and shame incidentally

>accusing two people of committing a crime that hasn't been proven
So this is how Shia goes down, a lawsuit for slander and libel

>What they say
VS
>Who they need up breeding with

Lel

I wonder how the two accused people will react to this.

I bet the nurse will be fired. The hospital is probably under leftist liberal twitter fags attack as we speak.

Blue checkmarks are the new brownshirts

No he doesn't, he's a nigger

was it the guy who replaced the flag with a tshirt and trump hat ? how did they caught him

>Jews are ruthless

Germany called them out on their constant abuse of German goys and interned them with a plan to relocate them and look at what the jews have done to Germany just because Germany wanted to teach jews a lesson in manners. Jews are like the guy who gets in a little bit of trouble from their teachers/parents and then he kills them and burns down the house/school because he is butthurt he was scolded

We need to jump on this. Report the tweet because it includes personal info.

They posted it on social media.

So Shia was so butthurt he doxxed them? A criminal offense in some areas. Why the fuck are kikes such whiney litigious pansies?

Even better, if any of that information listed there is untrue or can be construed as defamatory, Shia might be paying out the ass to them. It's extremely risky to do something like this for somebody who's got money. It plainly reads like a call to action to ruin their lives.

Can they now sue Shia for harassment or is that only for feminists?

based Shia, this is why I love him. He's unapologetic and gets into fist fights and gets arrested and truly doesn't give a fuck. Shia ultimately restored his image with (((hollywood))) after virtue signaling and getting into street brawls with Sup Forumsacks. He's already started getting better roles and will return to A-list within 5 years, I guarantee it. Want to take his shitty flag and have a laugh? He's going to dox you and ruin your fucking life. Even Stevens always gets even.

Even though our politics are opposites, Shia is /ourguy/.

Literal shit on the floor (or in a can) has been art for decades...highly valued art at that. Why are you so surprised, goy?

Everything's a conspiracy!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHA

Turpa kiinni, hintti.

When you are G-ds Chosen People, you must learn to deal with attacks in many ways.

THIS

Proof?

Were I the people named there, I would be exploring every avenue right now to get some of his Transformers and Indiana Jones money. They plainly stated they're doing this because the police aren't acting, and encouraged people to get this lady fired. There's something there, in my mind.

>A criminal offense in some areas. Why the fuck are kikes such whiney litigious pansies?
>Can they now sue Shia for harassment or is that only for feminists?

The problem is the judicial system is 90% jews by design. Trying to sue that little jew boy Shia will likely not get him convinced, but if the shoe was on the other foot it would be anudder shoah

lmao

We also need to get christcucks off the zogs dick. Christians are the only reason Jews have power in the west. Praise israel

That wooden axe would be useful in some situations

None of you fags will actually help them who left their basements unlike you

HOW ?!?!

Like how the fuck was it these 2? I could see the guy maybe but the good looking nurse?!?!
Where's the proof that it was them too??

Wouldn't mind getting a bit of TLC off her.

At least she had the decency to lurk and not go "teehee I'm a girl! No I won't post timestamp teehee! Love me!"

The pic of the flag was posted here first. I can't be sure that they didn't take it, but anyone can take images from here and post them on Twitter. If they didn't do it they can take him to the cleaners, at least in theory. Although they would need clear proof that they didn't at the outset in order to avoid the kikes dragging them through discovery.

Meh, rightards did the same thing to Katie Notopoulos last month over a tweet she wrote in 2011. Only difference is Based Shia doesn't hide behind an anonymous pepe avatar like you cowards do.

>despite boasts online about their actions
[citation required]

>Where's the proof that it was them too??

Are you denying the words of a jew? You might as well be denying the holocaust! You want another holocaust?? 27 million died!!

wowitsnotlikeshiaisbreakingthelawbyexposingunkownpeoplethatprobablyhavenoinvolementinthiswholeshit.bit

Imagine if he called out the wrong people. God help him if he did so.

It is verifiably true that the CIA developed and shilled the term "conspiracy theory" in order that everyone should have a built-in shut down reflex in their head when encountering the idea that maybe the big power centers of our society are controlled by or serve the interests of something besides what they purport to.

She is definitely getting fired. If she didn't take the flag that just proves damages when they sue Shia and Fags. If they did take it then they are better off just laying low.

This, also doxxed them as to make sure the slander reached as far as it possibly could along with more allegations and no proof to back it up whilst also calling it a matter of public safety. Some idiot just made these two millionaires

>Only difference is Based Shia doesn't hide behind an anonymous pepe avatar

Show us your pic with timestamp, name, social profiles and then we'll talk. Oh what, you won't? Ok little jew boy. Settle down now. P.S. the holocaust didn't happen and we all know it

>makeup
The true culprit.
They think they're hot shit until you take their makeup away. Do that and they suddenly stop posting selfies every 5 minutes and only leave the house when they're starving.
Never date a woman who wears more than the occasional mascara/eyeliner.

That sucks, but isn't going through all this trouble just demonstrating how thoroughly we fucked with him? All of that "It's nothing/it was intentional/I was the one trolling *them*/I was gonna move it anyway" narrative the media was pushing about Shia's reaction is officially wrong now.

If it was really them and there were still lulz to be had from HWNDU, I'd say we crowdfund a lawyer for them.

shia regularly embarrasses himself so i wouldn't put it past him to name the wrong people

Blue check marks are the new yellow stars. Fuck those kikes.

Oh Sup Forums? Bitch are you new?

>sue a jew in 2017

good luck with that

This. Read the post as many times as it takes. Let it really sink in.