Impeachment

Will this kick off the next civil war if the kikes somehow manage to dispose of the god emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah. Personally, I've never been bothered to even consider protesting something, but if they take Trump out I will burn this motherfucking country to the ground.

I'll take a stand in Dixie land...

Won't happen. Too many on the right want a President Pence.

Those are the guys that never wanted trump. Only about 15% of the country needs to revolt for this to be biggly.

I think you'll see a million armed civilians marching on Washington

That'll be a million less Rethuglican voters after the drone strike Cletus.

That would never happen, and you know this.

No political party has ever voted to impeach their own president. Ever.

>lets glass our country so we can rule our country
>lets rule all this glass
>Respect my glass gender plastic lord

why are all democrats so retarded?

I'd hope so, it'll be entertaining to watch.

We have the UN to back us up if you push us too far. You're all going to have to learn to accept progress and stop being uncivilized brutes brandishing your feeble weapons at our attack helicopters like monkeys waving sticks. Just give up your guns and anachronistic religions and be happy. There are medications that can help you paranoid wingnuts.

That would be the go command to start the violence

I almost wish it would happen. Then he could lead a new secession movement for a new confederacy and become the president of Dixie. First executive order would be to expel all the niggers and spic. The rest of the crumbling union (shitty, dirty coastal cities) would watch in agony as a new world superpower emerges.

If they manage to dispose of Trump AAHHAHAHA
They will use him up and throw him under the bus. They are looking for a civil was so they can make off with the loot while we divide and conquer each other.

>The UN will save our soft, little lives

UN soldiers will be the first shot if they ever step foot in this country

We must start by targeting the public universities. Using high powered sling shots, shoot rocks though all the windows at night? Make enough chaos to stop the college population from attending classes.

ATTACK HELICOPTERS lmao I can't fucking breathe AHAHAHAHAHA holy shit you progressive faggot are truly hilarious lmao

3D print your own suicide machine and escape political hell today
infowars.com/3d-printed-suicide-machines-will-usher-in-a-silent-genocide/

No because Mike Pence will be better

Impeachment over what? Kushner breaking a 200 year old law to shill for G R E A T E R I S R A E L??? Yeah, right.

Here's a pro-tip for you: Clinton was our candidate IRL. She's in deep with the Big Atom. We even had a new head of PA installed, who headed Rosatom for years.

i was thinking the same friend
ill bring the fertilizer

I imagine it would look something like this.

Clinton was impeached, but didn't step down. Even if he's impeached, he's not going anywhere.

Clinton was never convicted that's why.

To be perfectly honest Trump will resign long before he gets to the point of impeachment but I can't see him digging out of this hole.

This. Trump is the peaceful compromise of the angry white man. Remove him from office and you'll awaken millions and they will take the western world back by less peaceful means.

The best thing that could have happened for whites is to suffer massive large injustices.
This would lead to the creation of paramilitaries and army defections and possible coup.

Trump winning was in reality a bad thing as it has given whites false hope.

El Cid will return and the recon querying will be bloody and mark a huge change in western history.

Yes.

>implying that drone operators aren't Trump supporters as well.
t. Predator pilot.

>kikes somehow manage to dispose of the god emperor?
>implying

That's the thing. He's not (((their))) Republican. He never was. That's why they wanted him out even before the primary's. They know he's a threat to the establishment

this; fpbp; kill them all

There comes a point when tolerance isn't enough. That point has passed, and now we're just being nice. The internationalist left does not listen to words. All they will understand is eradication.

Threadly reminder WHITES WERE HERE FIRST

>N-no whitey, you cant dig any more in that cave with white bodies buried on top of each other and french style spear tips. I-its a (((sacred))) native site.

Mongols go back to asia

Wrong.

It gave people hope and rallied them around ideas afresh. It showed them they didn't have to be silent or lie down and die. It showed their way of life didn't have to disappear and that it's okay to fight, that if you don't give in you'll be able to win no matter the collective opposition.

New era.

Solutreans aren't related to caucasians in any way whatsoever, they were northern european nomads who stayed the furthest north in Europe during the LGM.