Say pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment...

>say pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment, they dindu nuffin
>say niggers are aggressive because of their environment and all of Sup Forums will screech it's because of genetics, they're genetically predisposed to violence

You can't have it both ways.

>Comparing animals to people.

Here

You can. Its just like in physics when two vectors combine to make one big vector.

xD lol I'm so smart I'm taking basic undergrad linear algebra!

pitbulls are a perfect example of how behavior is genetic

niggers are violent, pitbulls are violent- it's genetics.

If niggers were raised in the right environment, fhey'd be fine, too

did you just call niggers animals? thats racist bro

Nigger, half of Sup Forums will shit itself, claiming pitbulls are just too aggressive to be allowed to live.

Then the dog lovers will come out and argue that it isn't the pitbull, it is the owner that is at fault.

Seems youve got pol confused with somewhere else. Check your address bar, did you mean to post on your homepage, reddit?

No, only a few people in threads about pitbulls say they're genetic chimpout dogs, and the vast majority will say they DINDU NUFFIN!!!

Consensus exists. And the consensus on this board is that niggers are genetically inferior, but pitbull behavior has nothing to do with genetics, and that it's merely their environment.

Sound familiar? Same argument used to explain why niggers fail at everything not related to crime.

>being an animal is orthogonal to being a nigger
Finally, somebody gets it.

pitbulls are the niggers of the animal world.

>Sup Forums is one person
Just to be clear - it's genetics in both cases. I say this in everyone of your idiotic shill threads.
Both of these animals should be put down.
Faggots on this board still taking the disney pill believing animals are people or 'better' than people need to be gassed.

They are genetically predisposed to being violent - so you need to take extra precautions and give them a very strict environment with clear punishments for wrong behaviour.

I've known cops who keep police dogs. They need to continually show dominance over the animal so it knows it's place. If it does not obey a command, the dog is pinned to the ground and stared down until it submits. This way the dog will be no threat.

Our current society thinks all people are the same, and they will act the same given the same environment. It is like giving a pittbull to a poodle owner and expecting nothing to go wrong.

fuck pitbulls.

>be me
>walking to park by house, have to pass through neighbors driveway
>neighbor is taking giant pitbull out for a walk
>try to walk past neighbor and dog and the dog tries to bite my dick off
>have to jump into a hedge to avoid lockjaw

fuck pitbulls pit genocide now.

>Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment, they dindu nuffin
What?

We believe the complete opposite.

Are you retarded OP?

sage

>Pitbulls aren’t (usually) bad dogs if they have good owners
>Niggers from all backgrounds commit more crime then everyone else on average
Seems we have a nigger problem

>>Sup Forums is one person

Yes, we all know consensus doesn't exist. Whenever the hypocrisies of this board are exposed idiots point to the 1% of people saying pitbulls are genetic shit. And guess what? They get piled on with replies by enraged, delusional dog-lovers.

My stance is if you can't controll the animal, you shouldn't have it. Both of my pits are over 100 lbs. I am no small woman, and no small woman or manlet faggot should own my dogs.

i feel bad for that dog

Pitbulls are a violent psychopathic breed

Everyone agrees pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world and should be removed.

i'll have it both ways, thanks

is that why nearly every thread is populated by dullards like this that relentlessly defend muh innocent doggies, and that the people that realize pitbulls are genetically violent are a small minority?

>Pit bulls were geneticly bred to fit in pits against bulls
>Niggers were geneticly bred to be stronger, fitter, etc. to better pick crops and do manuel labor

my pitbull has never bitten any one or any other dog or other animal and plays with my kitten on a daily basis. prove me wrong

ITT: Basement-dwelling retards that have never had a dog in their life. Statistics and research show that pits are one of the most well-tempered breeds. As someone that has a pit mix and knows several other pitbulls, y'all are talking out your ass.

TELL EM'!!!!!

Fucking manlets

>OP is saying niggers and dogs are at the same mental level
i’m ok with this

I doubt I'm wrong, but the general attitude of pol towards pit-bulls is that they're the niggers of dogs and are genetically aggressive.

I’ve had worse experiences with Dobies and Rotties then pitbulls. You have yet to refute my statement.

Pitbulls are mostly dog aggressive if aggressive. They are mostly gentle as fuck towards humans. The attacks are exaggerated and are the exception, not the rule. Your comparison is retarded.
>Pitbulls can be protective so therefore they are bad, goyim.
Read between the lines.

Well, I can tell you have a low IQ from your simple sentence structure and lack of proper punctuation. It's fitting that a genetically deficient person like yourself would have a genetically violent beast as a pet.

Since we are comparing pitbulls to niggers, you need to keep a pitbull as you would keep a housenigger. Tight leash, be dominant. If your faggot ass is overpowered by a dog smaller than a lab you're too weak to own a pitbull anyway.

but thats not a pitbull... its a dogo

What?Sup Forums hates shitbulls.

Don't buy a big dog unless you are strong enough to handle it. Dogs have insane amounts of strength. Some of them are born with a bad streak, like humans.

search for: pitbull attack “fell over”

all of these HE WOULDN’T HURT A FLY nigger-dogs are just waiting for the right trigger. no amount of love or conditioning can undo genetic programming

Also, Pitbulls were bred as nursery dogs, looking after little babies. You can still see this sort of behavior in pits today, the only time he'll get aggro is if he thinks someone is hurting a child.

wtf you talkin bout? except for maybe 1 or 2 examples pitbulls are considered nigger-tier here

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

I'm gonna go kill some pitbulls. I've been compiling a list of my city's pitbulls. While everyone is out Christmas shopping I'm gonna go kill them. I recommend you kill some pitbulls in your city as well. Thanks.

I don't get why niggers think they had it so bad back in the cotton pickin' days.
You don't have to travel far to work.
Just roll out of bed in the morning, five minute walk to the cotton field.
Don't pay rent.
Free food.
Easiest job in the world.
I had a cotton plant in my garden when I lived abroad, it's really not as bad as they make it sound.

Pitbulls are not that dangerous if you follow a few guide lines. Don't hit them, feed them well and treat them like family. If you have small children you should wait until their older. They really are good dogs people just treat them like shit. Pitbull didn't ask to be made and it's definitely not a nigger dog, nogs just stole it as part of their shit culture.

You have a low iq, and will breed low iq children who will live the same low iq low income lives.

you really can. Its called having personal experience with both and knowing both statements to be fact. now log off 12 year old faggot.

you fucking idiots pittbuls are the niggers of dogs and we want all niggers dead, regardless of species.

now who is the inclusive one BIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAATCH

Here's the thing, retard, the same people who argue in defense of pitbulls are the same people who argue that all races are the same and it's upbringing that causes niggers to be more violent.
Anyone who is redpilled on niggers knows that pitbulls are not even the niggers of dogs, they're worse.
There isn't a single race of humans who are as bad as pitbulls.

Imagine if there was a race of people who were only something like 1% of the population yet committed 99% of the murders. Such a race doesn't exist.

Pitbull are basically modified greyhounds with very big head.

You are bafflingly stupid. General consensus is gas all pitbulls.

Pittbulls are a violent breed. They are the niggers of dogs.

>pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment

typical retarded amerikek, pitublls are the product of artificial selection

The problem is that they had to do work at all.

I don't think both you dipshit
Sup Forums isn't one person
Those mutts should be shot. If they were a breed of wolf going awol and killing people it would be delt with in an instant.
Baited/10

You getting reported and banned.
Hope a big black bull fucks your asshole this Christmas while you are in jail you fucking disgusting piece of shit.

>they are actually good dogs as long as you make extra sure to pamper and watch them
>or else they will murder your children
Pit bull defense force is real

>say pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment, they dindu nuffin
You haven't been here very long, have you? Stupid fuck; Fuck off.

Stop artificially lengthening your sentences. We can see right through it and you look like a moron.

Fuck pitbulls and Fuck NIggers

All I want for Christmas is Pitbull Genocide

Saging this stupid fuck.

Overall faggots for once OP isn't as faggy because he is right pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

>You can't have it both ways
Sure you can, dogs just need pets, niggers need bullets to the head

Dogs are awesome, but if you own a pitbull, you are nigger tier.

Every normal healthy human is genetically programmed to be capable of extreme feats of violence.

It's a shame burgers are such genetic runts. Don't be salty.

Fuck pitbulls. accountable for ~70% of maulings and deaths.

Except like 90% of this board fucking hates pitbulls.

>that pic - saved
I can only assume OP thinks reddit and Sup Forums are the same thing.

thanks for taking my b8 you hick newfag

Based logical med

Could you honestly find a smaller image?

>imblying I don’t think both pit bulls and niggers are genetically predisposed to violence, and that they should all be eradicated.

This. Sup Forums is pretty much deadset against pits, I wouldnt even say its half more like at least 80% against who will say its a nigger-tier dog for niggers, and anybody who owns one should be put down with their dog.

Then you have all the niggers who surf Sup Forums who will jump in to defend them.

Proud kangz. Genetically all they were ever good for is tribal warfare. Give a kang a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a kang to fish and he will probably smash your head in with a rock.

>heroic Pit Bull journeys 2000 miles to attack its owner

I kekked

Pitbulls were bred for aggression. It's genetic. They can be taught, sure, but they're predisposed either way.

kek

>Fixing the problem

How about some chinese cooking dogs? This is what this thread needs.

stay!

Pitbulls and niggers are both genetically predisposed to violence. Both can be tamed. Though it would be easier and more sensible to just remove them entirely because they're not worth the risk when all things are considered.

>quick death by headshot

fucking pussy

every pitfull deserves a prolonged horrendous death by stone age torture methods

well now i want a snake genocide

The dog was originally bred for the sole purpose of dog fighting.
Chihuahua has a worse temperament than a pit, but you don't hear of anyone being seriously hurt by one do you?

I live in leftist hell, aka Portland OR, and you guys wouldn't believe the number of skinny beta hipster fucks who go to the shelter and adopt the 80lb pitbull. First thing they do is start walking it off leash in every park, beach, trail, etc. Everywhere I fucking look some little white girl is walking her giant pit that she has absolutely no control over. It's ridiculous guys.

This is truly the nigger of dogs. If you sympathize this dog or especially if you own one, you are a nigger loving faggot that is on the wrong team.

literally never heard one person make the OPs argument. Largest strawman ever.

>Falling for such easy bait
Truly you must be as retarded as these dogs.

Bred for utility, the pit bull was honed for a streak of violence and will attack if provoked or if it perceives itself in danger with greater risk of effectively maiming or killing. For this reason the breed should not be allowed to continue. Deutscher Shaferhund master breed.

>>say pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment
NO ONE SAYS THAT NIGGER

To be fair, most niggers fail linear algebra.

Agreeing with this guy. The problem with pitbulls is that a majority of them are raised by niggers or spicks who use them specifically for breeding or fighting. The generation that follows these dogs even when taken out of that setting are still prone to the behaviour.
I know a guy who raises pedigree pits and the fucker locks them in cages they bairly fit in so they get giant from not moving and just eating. Everytime the dog is out of the cage he gets over excited and jumps around all crazy and then he gets beaten for not listening and locked back up. He raises all of his dogs like this, and when he offered me one of it's puppies(was too old to sell to breeders for $1500+) I refused because I knew breaking it's predisposed habits would be too much of a hassle even with proper training and my own older pit to help guide it.
Niggers on the other hand look at getting locked up as a badge of honor.

>all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment, they dindu nuffin
No we fucking won't. Only niggers will.
Pitbulls are violent niggerdogs.

Best way to deal with a pitbull:

Sopa de pitbull. QUEDÓ DELICIOSO

no we all know that pitbulls are aggressive because they were bred that way you dumb nigger

>pitbulls are naturally aggressive and all of Sup Forums will screech and they're a product of their environment, they dindu nuffin
Since when have we said this? We all know they're the niggers of dogs because of there genetics

pitbull or nigger... doesnt matter. its genetic.

Pit Bulls are specifically bred to take down feral pigs, right?
Who's making the argument that they're not dangerous and need a good owners to keep them under control?

If some asshole's pit bull mauls a child to death I'm fully okay with both the dog and owner being put down.

Yeah this is how we know OP is retarded and knows nothing about dogs or how to train and temper them into proper companions.