So the new South Park has ((Kyle)) yelling "shut down" after he denounces garbage Netflix culture and becomes trad...

So the new South Park has ((Kyle)) yelling "shut down" after he denounces garbage Netflix culture and becomes trad while railing against nihilism to Stan.

Do they subtly agree with us slightly or are they just trying to make our discontent look silly?

I think southpark makes fun of everything and anything, that includes us and shockingly enough liberals.

*"shut it down"

Just wait, the subversion is coming

Most comedies haven't made an attempt to parody the people here beyond the Nazi larp. This is more refined and took some effort and understanding.

kyle is modeled after a real human who will be POTUS in 2024.

You fucking faggot, they are so obviously to the left it is pathetic.

They don't make "fun of everything" they trash people on the right while propagating leftist views.

Matt and Trey can die in fucking fires for all I care.

That's not been consistently true over time. They're just wishy washy in their beliefs and have a smug, above-it-all attitude towards everything. The season where they introduced pc principal was mostly sympathetic towards us. Last season sort of was until it became apparent Trump wasn't just a joke.

I watched the first 2 episodes of this season and they just werent funny so I haven't been keeping up. They really need to ditch the show, theyre still funny when they work with a fresh idea of South park is old and stale. I'm almost 30 and Im the exact same age as the kids on the show when it first aired.

4, 5 and 6 are much better episodes I'd even say they can compare to some of the earlier seasons.

>The season where they introduced pc principal was mostly sympathetic towards us

That is a flat out lie, they simply propagated the leftist views and made PC principal a sympathic character that was never set straight.

Hehe im 15 too

they try to. I think they took themselves too seriously last few years, it shows when not every joke is an actual joke.

the game was great tho, it had the spark that made the show great so long ago.

They also nuked the fucking leafs

Yeah it didn't start too well but the Halloween and nursing home episodes felt like vintage south Park

blimey

Huh, I did not know some species of chameleon could do this. Thanks for sharing, user.

good webm

wait. Are they saying Spencer is a new?

The entire episode is a parody of the movie why must you look for deeper meaning in everything Jesus christ.

South Park just mocks extremist at both ends.

They've been anti gun control before
they've been anti hillary and anti trump
pro weed and anti welfare
they've gone after soy males and hipsters

they really don't have a right or left stance

basically south park does what every rational and intelligent adult should do and thinks about a single issue and makes a stand on that issue
only morons go well i'm conservative so i have to hate weed, i'm pro life, pro trump, pro gun, anti welfare, anti gay marriage etc etc etc

literally no one follows all the republican vs democrat values unless they are a complete faggot

>South Park just mocks extremist at both ends.

It is the current year and they no longer do that.

Why do you puke feel the need to defend their current actions?

South Park is like those guys who say
>Heh I'm a centrist. I think we're all fucked. Can't win an argument against me. Checkmate.

While on the surface it looks brave and daring to make fun of all sides, it actually shows laziness and almost cowardice to not pick a side. I'd rather they were just liberals than "I have no clue about politics" libertarians.

Also, they're retarded stoners who supported Gary "What's an aleppo?" Johnson.