How do we rid america of the puerto ricans?

Far too many have showed up since the hurricane. They could have stayed, rolled up their sleeves, and rebuilt their island, but thats too much effort. Now they're all coming here. They can't stay here!

Didn’t the Navy used to use Puerto Rico for target practice?

Yes we need to deport them all, especially the new arrivals. FL is infested with them.

Just vieques

start executing them on the spot.
they'll quit coming.

I'm raised in nyc and they are all over here. They are the most classless species on earth next to blacks.

Yes. So that means we must repay for what we did and bring them here. Preferably in our homes. It’s the only way to prove you’re not racist.

>Expecting subhumans to rebuild their own communities in 2016+1

What are you fucking racist?

I never understood that hate people have for puto ricans until I had to be around them.

Why are latrineos so "proud" of their shit nations they do not even want to live in?

Aren't they American? Isn't puerto rico part of America? Got some contradictions in your definitions there. Meanwhile, Hawaii ain't even part of America the continent by any stretch.

Moar hurricanes!!

Puerto Ricans are, unlike Mexicans, literally US citizens.

>What are you fucking racist?
yes, very.

Can't the US jettison them? And let them be their own nation? Send em all home?

Then what would be the point of buying the island and the people on it in the first place?

Hawaii has billions in investments, and strategic military value. Puerto Rico has a high population of poor brown people. Most of America wouldn't know where that shit hole is.

One way family reunion

>Aren't they American?

No, it is obvious that they are not, I don't care what some piece of paper says.

>it is obvious they are not
>Proceeds to brag about how his state has well behaved niggers and how it is better than other states

Florida is now permanently blue. Thanks Trump!

Cause trump created that hurricane...