Count of Monte Crypto AMA

Greetings POL tis I, The Count of Monte Crypto. I have amassed a fortune in crypto currencies, penetrated upper society and have become privy to a lot of tantalizing information. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/937536769561468928
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's my IP address?

Post some proof you're a richfag or GTFO the board you shitpost 0/10 homosex.

How many eyes wide shut parties have you been to?

how many miles of cock have you taken?

Im not one of those hacker Anons, but I have taken part in some earlier campaigns as a foot soldier on ground level.

Why did you buy the cheap mask if you're so flush with crypto?

>meme flag
>opinion disregarded

who will be the target of your revenge?

Nice larp

C R E E P
R AAAA!
E AAAA!
E AAAA!
P AAAA!

Prove it.

1Ba7JuJ8DCPrN5zGK5hCwNvGKWdyEvyLq9

Send me 1 btc.

Chad
Not many user mask retailers accept crypto, and the count is a little light on actual cash

What is the school cafeteria serving for lunch today?

Chicken Tendies
Mostly holding Doge Coin these days. Be prepared for a massive pump.

>Leguim mask
>POL
>flag

whats it like on reddit?

It's cuckerberg, check out the hoodie.

I cant post for like 7 minutes at a time. Does anyone have any real questions for the count? If not, I will retire to my bedchamber.

Prove it in doge then.

DLAhEPPhnF1bAw4M1u4FLa5AzanEcywDJ1

prove youre white with timestamp

The count is here to make you rich with knowledge, not crypto.

Well dweeb just spill shill that is obviously scandalous.

I respect your digits but you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Bitcoin was created by Mossad to fund ISIS and other various projects.

Napkin in a fast food bathroom. Show us something larper.

Who rapes the most kids, DNC or RNC??

What city are you based in?

prove it

You've been hacked, faggot.

No thats mine faggot

What is the most tantalizing information you have?

hey that's my ip address too!

Nice way of doxxing yourself

That actually makes the most sense of any theory I have heard about.

got me.

You're such a dumb faggot. You can trade for cash. I used to get envelopes full of cash in exchange for BTC before (((they))) shut it down. Now you can just sell on eBay.

wow, me too :^)

paypal me [email protected]

send me some Rothschild bucks

Are you the user Scandinavia??

>192.168.1.1
Kekkles

Where can I get me a mask?

And that date was obviously not written with a Mont Blanc or Caran d'Ache

>Doge
>a massive pump
gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Will you donate me some btc?
You did say anything...

1L4t4SkxCLDS5RskoD6CbwCPnJ9za1R5GS

Prove it

Hello Ray

Stop begging, Prajeet.
I can not provide proof.

>i'm so rich
>stop begging

Get fucked. Give the cunt a bitcoin and prove your shit, or fuck off to /x/ and larp about ghosts and vampires like the vagina you are. And screenshot proof.

Top 3 coins to invest in this month?

>I can not provide proof.
Why not?

Cause hes a fuckin liar?

Get a job, Niles. The count doesn't believe in welfare.
The short game doesn't work unless you have adequate funds to move. Its about long term 1000X profits for the average user.
What would you even consider as proof?

What else? Any other info on other tantalizing subjects?

>[email protected]
We used to jack with people and tell them that they owed us money. We would give false but legitimate identities. I knew that we scored when a dude walked up to me at my HS cafeteria and said, "Some Vietnamese guy that I have never heard of sent me $10 in the mail for no reason". We never told him why we were all laughing at him. He thought we were all idiots. I assume user is doing the same thing. He probably got the email address off of /k/.

Let me guess...XBY
Seriously what's the point of this LARP?

give advises on crypto or stop larping faggot

>What would you even consider as proof?
Literally anything to give Sup Forums autists a starting point to investigate

Wait......WTF?!!?

I'll bite.
>tantalizing information
Who is the next user in high power business, government, or society to AMA or post a confirmation that they listen to us?

If you can't say that then fuck off. There's thousands of anons like you that became bitcoin millionaires and they don't go making meme threads like this.

Also your eyes show a world-weary dreariness in them, and at such a young age. You're bored and tired of life, and with your wealth you're left idle. Few people ever reach this point early in their lives and you are left without agency in your life. You need to find something to do besides fagposting like this on Sup Forums. How you do this is up to you. Move on.

Start by throwing away that mask. That was over ten years ago.

Podesta email leaks were staged. Trump was predestined to become president. He will be the fall man for an economic collapse that will rocket crypto currencies into the mainstream.
buy low sell high
You think they leave a trails for you? See first point on Podesta. Anything you find you are meant to find.

OP LARP confirmed

Ok, now I think/know you are larping. There was something you didnt know on why hillary was going to lose since the bengahzi scandle broke.

Is etherium worth investing in?

Yeah because it's such a good larp to out yourself and your friends as satanic pedophiles... while at the same time adding A LOT more validity to the truthers and whistleblowers like David Shurter, Cathy O Brien, Ted Gunderson, Tony Rodriguez and many many more...

Maybe your rich pals told you it wasn't true, but pizzagate is def real and I don't think it's why so many who have investigated it/whistle blown on it die... Monica Peterson, Seth Rich

You should think of a career in psychology. I think i just had a breakthrough.
>Who is the next user in high power business, government, or society to AMA or post a confirmation that they listen to us?
Who was the last? Review brah?
I never said what was in the emails wasn't true.
No

But if you are a rich insider join us and help us fight this cancer that is the Satanic/Illuminati/Reptillian agenda!

I know it sounds crazy but it is realer than you know.

Society abhors new money. Also, Halloween is over.

Show us a signed transaction or GTFO.

Do you have any good information on ets and ufos. David Icke has been pretty damn close to the truth?

>Who was the last? Review brah?
Last was WhiteHouseAnon with their Christmas decorations. Proved it with their unique coat-of-arms ornaments on their tree. Everything that user posted is what you're repeating. We already know everything you do, and then some. After all we're one of the largest gathering of autists and misfits on the internet.

>You should think of a career in psychology. I think i just had a breakthrough.
Life lessons 101. It just so happens that I have a difficult time recognizing faces and I have a preoccupation with eyes as a result. As the saying goes, "The eyes are the window to the soul." The pictures of people Sup Forums post are like staring into the abyss, except for a few people.

Aliens in the physical sense do not exist to my knowledge. David Icke is a con man. Project blue beam is real. Celebrity "encounters" will become more common to sway public opinion. A #meetoo campaign will include high profile celebrities.

Where are my LINK marines at?

Please don't shill this coin on my thread its a loser.
ADA, IOTA, TRX much better investments.

mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/937536769561468928

Comment?

>mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/937536769561468928
Bread and Circus

Why do you respond to this Kraut LARPer?
Whatever I'm out.