BOBBY THREE STICKS IS COMING, DONALD

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363136-white-house-lawyer-told-trump-that-flynn-misled-fbi-and-pence-report

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/363136-white-house-lawyer-told-trump-that-flynn-misled-fbi-and-pence-report
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/363136-white-house-lawyer-told-trump-that-flynn-misled-fbi-and-pence-report

God Save Norway.

>"ooohhh, my name is bobbie. and bobbie is cumming. tthhhaaaay my naaamee, big boy and shove those three sticks up my anus. mmmmm. shove them, mr. president."
you do realize president trump is strictly hetero. go be a sicko faggot somewhere else.

If this is real, and it’s proven that Trump actually wrote that tweet about firing Flynn for lying to the FBI, and Comey’s testimony is credible, Trump can actually be charged with obstruction of justice....

How unlikely is it that this will happen? I’m not a shill or anything. Voted Trump and support him now, but this sounds geniune.

I really doubt Trump fired Comey because of Flynn, though. So it’s probably unlikely. Flynn was already cleared in the Russia investigation.

Also, I thought Rosenstein recommended the firing? With several points of example that showed Comey’s incompetence.

>his name is Robert Mueller, III
But of course a trumpkin will go straight to gay butt sex.
You're all trailer park faggots

wasted

Trailer park Faggots confirmed by KEK

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

you stupid asshole what did you do.

Kek has finally turned on Trump supporters.

What a fucking waste

It's 0 because there needs to be a crime on order for justice to be obstructed and in any case the president has carblanche to fire people for any reason or no reason.

>ID: Njps2D
>Nips 2D

He is just a stupid truck driver hillbilly, don't listen to his "Squeal like a pig".

TRAILER PARK FAGGOTS
confirmed
b-but muh kek

A president cannot be charged with obstruction. They are trying to use obstruction as an impeachable offense which is a process crime from an investigation into collusion based on a false premise(the dossier).
Get fucked ancap faggot.

>D̵͈̝̩̙̭̘ͬ̈͠Ã̢̛͉͙̫͔̟̎Ĥ̳ͩ͗̐̐ͦ̀͌ͮ̕͘Ǹ̸̩͚̑̒͊̋̚͠Ȃ̸̳͌̑̿ͪ́̿̊Ļ͇̠̟̐D̷̡̬̤̦̳̖̙̥̣̰́̽

this

nigger always stealing

Whether or not Trump is impeached is basically dependent on the results of 2018 barring far more severe accusations which actually cause Trump to start losing his base. Impeachments are more political than legal processes.

Whether he goes to prison or not would be up in the air, since Pence could pardon him and beyond that celebrity trials are always a shitshow.
>Flynn was already cleared in the Russia investigation.
He plead guilty. Cleared my ass.

Frog false idol cuck status = dead

what did kek mean by this?

>A president cannot be charged with obstruction.
High crimes and misdemeanors aren't defined in law, so a president can be charged and convicted of whatever the fuck Congress wants. There's no review process for impeachment.

>image checking digits
>mentions sex in post, gets sexts
kek is telling us a prominent Trump supporter will get in a gay sex scandal

IT IS TIME TO START INDISCRIMINATELY MURDERING LIBERAL POLITICIANS

ITT: when buzz-feed gets a get

Really convenient that an anonymous source just happens to know about this private conversation between Trump and his lawyer. No one was even considering this until the lawyer sent out that poorly worded tweet. Even in the article this "source" says that Trump was not told that Flynn had lied or was under investigation. MSM just coming up with fake "anonymous sources" again.

drain the swamp by locking him up

Richard Nixon would disagree.

Trumpkins exposed for closeted buttfags

Trump can't and won't be charged with obstruction of justice in this instance. Unless they find evidence Trump fired Comey because of Flynn (something no public evidence points to) he is completely protected under article II of the constitution.

>Really convenient that an anonymous source just happens to know about this private conversation between Trump and his lawyer.
White House counsel conversations aren't the same thing as Trump talking with his personal lawyer. It's not the sort of shit you worry about people knowing about generally.

L M A O

Mueller is going to piss himself when he actually has to get in front of a microphone, what a childish pussy

>White House counsel Donald McGahn told Trump that based on his conversation with then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates, he believed Flynn had not told the truth in his interview with the FBI or to Pence, the source said. McGahn did not tell the President that Flynn had violated the law in his FBI interview or was under criminal investigation, the source said.

Its-its-its nothing...

This story literally comes out 2 days after that poorly worded Tweet by Trump's lawyer. This is the same "anonymous sources" bullshit that the MSM has been using for the past year. This whole investigation is based on a fake dossier that was bought by Democrats. The fact that people take this shit seriously amazes me.

It is time. The only way forward is to start rounding up politicians and federal employees and shooting them in the head. So sick of this shit.

>manafort is in lockdown
>flynn is now a felon
>more indictments remain unsealed

i...it's all just fake news guise, c'mon

>This story literally comes out 2 days after that poorly worded Tweet by Trump's lawyer.
Wow, it's almost like when new facts come to light reporters start asking their sources different questions.

>This whole investigation is based on a fake dossier that was bought by Democrats.
Where was Flynn lying to the FBI in that dossier?

You do know that the only reason this Obstruction theory is being considered is because of memos that Comey wrote. He is not to be trusted. He is just upset that he was fired. He admitted under oath to leaking his fake memos to get a special counsel appointed. Totally not suspect, trust the media.

The only reason Flynn was being questioned by the FBI was because of the fake dossier. Also, his calls were approved by the Obama administration. He was retarded for lying though.

Thanks norbro. Were you absent for a bit? Glad you’re back!

>>manafort is in lockdown
>>flynn is now a felon

For things that happened in 2012 and process crimes during an investigation of an undefined "crime".

Holy shit he is getting impeached.

>It's 0 because there needs to be a crime on order for justice to be obstructed
A crime like Flynn lying to the FBI, which Trump was aware of before pressuring Comey?

>>A president cannot be charged with obstruction.
>In part 3, Frost asked Nixon about the legality of the president's actions. In the context of American national security, Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."
Literally stupid Watergate.

Why do you say "process crimes" like those aren't crimes?

Manafort isnt even in lockdown, he got released from house arrest and Flynn is a totally free guy on bail. Neither will do any time

You trying to spin this as a positive?
Manafort is headed to trial and Flynn just copped to a felony.
Why you trying to polish this turd?

>Flynn just copped a felony
Delusional

I've missed you

>Delusional
Do you actually know what copped to a felony means? Cause he totally did.

I'll laugh at your stupid fucking face when he's let off instead of being locked up because of autism you LITERALLY believe

Let it be known.

This is what a shill post looks like

This is one politician I haven't seen in a while.

richard nixon had the great saturday firing. he was never charged for obstruction over that. even though he clearly admitted it was for all obstruction reasons.

if nixon cannot get hit with obstruction charges over firing, trump can't either. if trump gets charged with that, i, and many others will gladly go out in the streets with our guns.

hillary lied on oath and out of oath, and she got out free. and we all know why now after more leaks came out over comey how he let her go long before the investigation ever happened.

entire thing is a witch hunt.

I want Mueller to rape Trump's asshole. I want everything around him to burn till it's just him left crying.

Don't hold your breath, faggot.

>if trump gets charged with that, i, and many others will gladly go out in the streets with our guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg
You'll do fucking nuthin you fat pussy. I remember the same cucks saying they'd march on Obama for 8 fookin years

why do you feel this way?

Based.

are you even a real human

Do they not understand how bad this could backfire in their (Democrats) face? Flynn was head of a legitimately terrifying agency. The DIA can legit make you disappear without due process. They are basically in charge of monitroing the military for leaks affecting US national security. There are even some posts on ATS about some insiders posting stuff on Fark that are now balls deep in Federal Prison. I got a visit from one of them (DOE) about a guy my company did work for in TN and didn't pay (He worked at Y12; apparently if you do crazy shit for the government you better pay your bill(. I don't understand how poking the bear that literally may know all of your darkest secrets can have any benefit

Lolol
Saged

Trumpanzees confirmed for trailer park faggots

I WANT KISSY KISSY LOREAN

TRUMP BTFO

That only rural trailer park faggots voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E