Jesus christ, do japanese teachers really act this way?

jesus christ, do japanese teachers really act this way?

nevermind the monster girl setting, the teacher is asking the little girl all kinds of stuff about her sexual preferences and all, and the anime just pretends like what he asks is normal and we should laugh at the girl for being embarassed about it.

i actually had to pause during this scene because it was so uncomfortable.

if a teacher in the US did that, not only would he get immediately reported and expelled, but would also face a trial and jail time as well.

japan really is fucked up sometimes

She gave him permission to ask her anything.

It's anime you loser, your teacher must have been a nigger if you don't understand the difference between fiction and reality.

This guy regularly fondles littlegirls, lifts up their skirts and even kisses them not to mention groping his biological sisters.

Not as much of a nigger as you dumbass.

Are you lost?

Looks like you have some problems if a nigger is smarter than you.

>if a teacher in the US did that his life would be ruined because the US is an awful place
Thanks for the info OP, I already knew that.

another pedo shit anime.... no wonder japan birthrates are at all time low

They aren't. Get with the times grandpa.

>pedo

I dont think you understand the meaning of the word. these girls are atleast 15, probably 16.

>americans

>15 or 16
>not pedo
enjoy getting raped in prison, user.

16 is legal in many parts of America

Hebephiles, Ephebophiles, Teleiophile are grouped into the "pedophile" group. So a "worse label’ can be attached to a sexual offender. An "adolescent lover" who had a 17 year old girlfriend is called "child lover" (or rather, in a second step of vilification, child rapist). Sure helps to secure longer jail terms and to get the population angry. This is exactly identical to the manipulation that extended the word "child" from under 12 or under 14, to under 18, admittedly for the purpose of enforcing child protection laws for adolescents.

Additionally, child mutilators and murderers are usually called "pedophiles" in the press. Killing children has nothing to do with "child lovers" or sexual attraction for children.

Many girls that age end up with boyfriends 5-7 years older than them
Age of consent in yurop and many parts of the US is around that age
Pretty sure statutory rape cases aren't considered violent offenses, either, so people don't get sent to turbonigger neonazi loaded prisons for them

First of all, 15 year old are completely legal in some parts of the world, including some parts of Japan.

second, even if it is against the law its still not pedophilia, its statutory rape, its a different crime just like there is a difference between homicide, manslaughter or death by negligence

It's 2017 guys come on.

>do japanese teachers really act this way?
Hell no, Japanese teachers would rather not get involved in their students' lives like this.

They are 14 and younger, sensei is like 30 years old, it's actually kind of creepy how the writer tries to present the girls attaction to him as cute and innocent.

The only no degenerate parrying is with succubus-chan

> Wah wah talking about sex makes me uncomfortable!

Go outside you fucking autist.

>16 is illegal
In what third world shit-hole?

>They are 14 and younger
they're in highschool. so assuiming its not the same universe as Azumanga Daioh they're 15+.
> sensei is like 30 years old
I dont think they named his age and a teacher in his late 20s isn't uncommon.
>kind of creepy how the writer tries to present the girls attaction to him as cute and innocent.
he's not interested in girl, he's interested in demi-humans, that just happen to be girls. he doesn't see them as members of the opposite sex he sees them as a research topic.
>parrying
now I know you're just trolling.

They're not human so it's ok

They have no rights and can't do anything.

jesus christ, do japanese students really act this way?

if they have no rights why do they get special welfare?

I've seen this post before.

to compensate the rapes

>normalfags

> i actually had to pause during this scene because it was so uncomfortable.
Go back to tumblr.

>not realizing sexual humor is the lowest common denominator of humor

>sexual humor
What show are you watching? It's just cute SOL not comedy.

> "You're not comfortable around boys"

How the fuck is that supposed to be humor?

>This guy regularly fondles littlegirls, lifts up their skirts and even kisses them
the others just see a dude playing with air

Looks like we found the pedo

you just proved his point

Jesus christ what a shit thread

>watching otaku pandering anime about monster girls
>thinking that ANY of it is or will be grounded in reality
Why are weebs like this?

>not having friendly conversations with your teachers
>not having sexual education in school
>freaking out whenever some perfectly normal conversation topic comes up

Americans are weird