Holocaust survivors

How do hundreds of thousands of Jews survive an extermination camp? It doesn't make any sense.

Cockroaches are difficult to kill.

The war ended before they were done, stupid.

Also, pick one. Either they couldn't possibly have killed 6 million jews because they didn't have the space/equipment, or the survivors are liars because they would have all been killed quickly.

My grandfather made it out by just moonwalking out of the line to the electrified masturbation machines, past the guards, out the gate, and right to the allied lines.

Came here to post this

It was a work camp and they killed whoever couldnt work or got an infectious disease. Slightly different intentions same result.

The story has to be retardedly black and white for the stinky masses to get the message though. As if the Russians never killed anyone for the sake of production. As if the americans didnt do the same. As if the British empire wasnt achieved using violence.

The secret isnt that the jews never died. The secret is that the leadership of all the power blocks are murderous fascists.

They probably declared every Jew in Europe from 1933 - 45 a holocaust survivor.

Turks were gassed too?

This is pure autism.

HURR DURR HoW dId DeY sUrViVE?!?!

Idk retard, maybe the Soviets got to the camp before they could be gased and burned.

FUCK YOU. TURKS ARE A PROUD PEOPLE

>red army liberated 7000 prisoners from auschwitz.
>somehow 200,000 survived auschwitz.
"HURR DURR THEY WERE LIBERATED"

You're right, it doesn't. The holocaust was a lie.

Oh god, I was almost right.

>Both demographers relied on the same standard in terms of defining a Holocaust survivor: Any Jew who lived for any period of time in a country that was ruled by the Nazis or their allies is called a Holocaust survivor (by DellaPergola) or a Nazi victim (by Ukeles).

Woa. So I am a 7/7 bombing survivor?

Sheeiitt

Is the OP talking about the whole Holocaust or just Birkenau?

I thought he was talking about the whole Holocaust in general.

No, Achmed. The people who perpetrated the attack can't be victims of it.

That too.

Camp survivor =/= Holocaust Survivor.

Holocaust Survivor is any Jew that lived through the war. Camp survivor is any Jew that lived through the camps.

That is a false dichotomy, and you are a faggot

>nazis supposedly killing jews by the thousands daily
>still hundreds of thousands of Jews alive in one camp when the Soviets "liberated" it.
Soviet liberation meant being raped, tortured and having your property stolen or destroyed. The Soviet conscripts were animals

No shit sherlock. I know that the Soviet dogs were savages to the Jews.

I just said liberated to be concise.

Holy fucking shit. Not everyone that mentions the Soviets did something in WW2 is a mainstream historian that sucks the dick of the Russians. For fuck’s sake.

But they simply burned them faster then hid the remains in the ground which cant be found because they where dug up and burned again in the same ovens already full of the remaining 8 trillion and then threw the ashes into the rivers which cant be found because most of the others where just shot in the woods and their bodies dug up which cant be found because they where all cremated by building more ovens that where destroyed when commies liberated the inmates fleeing from them to hide their crimes this is proven by documents of their evil plan progressing that appeared after the war.