THE TRADTHOT QUESTION

Was is to be done about the surplus of tradthots on the internet? This is supposed to be a movement based on traditional values and traditional values state that a woman's duty is to her husband and to God. We have several tradthots who claim to be torchbearers for these values, yet they don't live up to them. Your average tradthot out of her nature or out of pure self interest takes advantage of young men looking for a woman to take care of, while at the same time slutting around and not doing they duty.

I'll say this one time for you virgins:

THERE ARE NO TRADITIONAL WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. THESE WOMEN ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF OF YOU.

In a way the tradthot phenomena has been one giant shit test, and we've failed. How do we expect to preserve our race, our customs, and ultimately the God's transcendent order if we can't even keep a few harlots in check?

I propose a solution to the tradthot question that has plagued us. A mass bullying campaign against unmarried internet thots. Ever tweet they post and every youtube video they use to shill their patreon accounts need have hundreds of comments calling out the blatant disregard for the values we hold dear, and the values they claim to hold dear. If your still giving money to tradthots, STOP. If you shill their content, STOP.

These thots want to be trad, lets shame them like our forefathers would shame a whore in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/with_replies
archive.fo/A22oh
archive.is/A22oh
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4068388/The-Israeli-soldiers-hot-weaponry-Meet-young-women-chosen-career-military-not-afraid-reveal-assets.html
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/936440655286620165
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask me how I know you don't have a girlfriend.

MODS KEEP DELETING THESE THREADS, WHY ARE THE MODS SUCH FAGS

>THERE ARE NO TRADITIONAL WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. THESE WOMEN ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS AND MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF OF YOU.

>hurr let me jump unto this bandwagon topic of the week to help divide the right making antifajews rub their hands

who cares user. they serve a purpose for the alt-light cucks. if you dont like them leave them alone.
Some women are doing this for attention yes, its in their nature but you cant say that about all of them. We dont suffer from that anyways

All you had to say was there are no women in the internet. Instead you chose to go on a little tirade for attention and redditspace. Kys. Sage

OP probably is sexually satisfied, thats why he doesn't feel the need to orbit women on the internet

100% chance there is a coal burner white woman sub human mod

>typical female shaming tactic
found the tradthot
Of course it's not all women. Actually traditional women wouldn't have careers on the internet shilling alt light and slightly ethnonationalist content, they'd be doing their damn duty and pumping out white babies.

Going on tirades makes me feel like Bismarck tho :^)

>oh my god, did you hear she fucked a nigger
because not everyone cares about your e-celeb bullshit

A lot of pol9k do though, they see a woman vaguely adopting the culture of their board and fall head over heals for her

Its another share blue incel thread
many such cases. sad

my girlfriend tried to cook me dinner today and it turned out like this.
'dumplings' you could smash a window with and watery non spicy chilli

its ok tho when i go home later ill punish her for this failure

The problem with tradthots is that they just don't bring anything new to the table.
They don't do outstanding research, they keep on spewing old shit that we've all heard a million times.
Lastly, their input isn't anything special at all.

That being said, they do seem as a good tool to redpill normies

that last point is always brought up on here but its not the case at all, all they do is pander to an existing audience, they have no reach outside the echochamber.

theres nothing any of us can do to redpill normies, thats a bit of a bluepill normie cuntphrase itself, im still lost as to why whats gained by trying. its not as if you can teach anybody anything new by now and if theyve chosen to ignore reality theyre lost causes

At least she tried lmao, hopefully her cooking improves. But that is hillariously disgusting

Fuck these thots. I've seen a few videos but you'd have to be a major cuck to give them money for parroting your own opinions.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

What a failure.
I'm a dude and I cook better.

>That being said, they do seem as a good tool to redpill normies
they're not, because they're inherently hypocritical. any """right wing woman""" who isn't at home raising her 3+ white kids is a waste of space.

Roger, I was a lefty till I was 16 myself. Then moved to America and interacted with actual niggers.

You can somewhat shift someone's views, especially if your tits are jolly firm. Maybe redpill is not the right term, but those with a curious mind will go on to investigate for themselves this new ideas and some of em might end up as /ourguys/

Don't take anything that these thots have to say seriously unless they're married, preferably married with children. If they're not already locked down then you can bet your ass they're just in it for the attention and the money. Lana Lokteff is pretty much the only ethnonationalist woman who has a shred of credibility. The rest are beta baiting T H O T S

Lauren Rose is not a thot. She is a young pretty and intelligent woman. She will have many beautiful children and uphold traditional racial nationalist values.

She does not want your shekels because she is not an eceleb. She is a virgin qt wifey material girl leading by example.

Hey remind me who won and became president. I can't seem to remember.

Turns out white nationalists aren't terribly fond of nigger fucking whores like Lauren Southern. A racial political movement has no use for race traitors.

Lauren Rose is the only Lauren that matters.

t. beta orbiter

LOCAL MAN COMES TO THE SHOCKING CONCLUSION THAT HIS INTERNET MOVEMENT IS ACTUALLY FULL OF POSERS !
no shit , the radical right is seen by the media as counter culture just like the left wing post was seen 2010 , a lot of people hop on the alt-right bandwagon just to seem cool others claim to be far right just as a way to annoy easily butthurt liberals and 3rd wave feminists

yeah she doesnt try often and I know she was just trying to be nice but fucking hell it tasted as good as it looked for the 3 bites I had. ill need to get her on youtube cooking channels or something because I doubt a dog wouldve eaten this lol

Lauren Rose is a plain looking girl who is entering a male dominated subculture in order to up her sexual market value. She is a failed thot; she has the attention seeking thot mentality, she was just never attractive enough to act on it.

Bumping for this. I'm sick of the leftist mods on this shit board that get power trips from a fucking Cambodian ice sculpting forum. You losers (mods) need to get a life.

Lol Sup ForumsCucked
But no wonder a woman has no honor!

>tfw my 3D waifu can cook an entire Thanksgiving feast any day of the week
I'm sorry for your loss, user.

"Shareblue" = retards that think we care about ecelebs. They're the ones raiding the board trying to le trigger us but no one fucking cares about dumb cyber whores unless you're a virgin or a retard that gets their political views from a talking hole.

>Lauren Rose is the only Lauren that matters.

None of them matter.

Those look like meatballs and not dumplings.

And Op is right of course. These thots have been a blight on those movement since the start.

Nobody cares about your alt right attention whores. Go get some pussy fags.

Enjoy your Meal! :D

I like this meme. saved

Ask me how I know you're a beta cuck orbiter.

Checked. Thanks for the chuckle, user. Train your woman.

>we need more hot blond aryan women in the movement
>bitches about hot blond aryan women entering the movement
does this ever get boring for you? all this shilling for pennies a day?

>the movement
what movement is that?
none of these girls are aryan, not that it matters. women are fucking kids in politics, you can tell them to think, anything and they will

>women are fucking kids in politics
This. Women are slaves. All else is error.

Bernie Sanders; after we impeached the orange Hitler and the loser underneath him :-)

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Fuck off they never claimed to be trad. Kike shills fuck off.

Also sage

Because they are trash threads and you are a shill. The top 2 posts or 3 usually are shill posts

t. beta orbiter

she did it on purpose so that you take her out for dinner

The fuck is a "tradthot"?

The solution is simple:
>STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN FOR POLITICS/IDEOLOGY
STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN FOR POLITICS/IDEOLOGY
STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN FOR POLITICS/IDEOLOGY

It's so fucking simple. There's a goddamn reason why our ancestors for THOUSANDS OF YEARS have known not to bother listening to women when it comes to important issues of the world. People like the Greeks and Romans would even write plays about how if women were given a voice in political discourse, they would completely ruin everything and run it into the ground. There's a reason for this. Women are, for the most part, not able to handle such things. They're extremely social creatures that operate more based on what gives them positive attention. Whether a woman is aware of it or not, everything she does is simply to grab the attention of beta orbiters. Doesn't matter if she's camwhoring or cosplaying or making conservative political videos on jewtube. It all boils down to attention whoring in one form or another.

Yet, we live in an ass-backwards society where not only are we willing to listen to women, but we actually give their opinions MORE WEIGHT simply for being women. You all know exactly what I mean. Two channels sharing the same exact content with one being male and one being female, and the female will get 1,000x more subscribers because retards are willing to listen to her simply because of the tits. And that's how we have all these tradTHOTs with millions of viewers even though they're just reading extremely basic talking points off a wiki article with absolutely zero effort. That's why millions of thirsty betas are throwing money at these girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
OH NO NO NO NO

The fifth one down is so disgusting I've always hated bitches that look like that
You usually see that face type on cheerleading teams and sororities its creepy

shes another half bred mongrel who fucked a nigger

FUCKING SHILLS WILL HANG

t. leftypol discord faggot

Leftists won the culture war because they hooked women in and convinced them that the Right wanted to killed them all. As long as women can vote, we need them to hook in women into race realism.

Of course you disagree with this because you're not even one of us, you're a fucking shill looking to divide.

did you make this webm just for us? I feel special now.

sure, but there are no men with which to create babies with.

>believing leftypol psyops
They have been shown straight-up lying before. Not evem misrepresenting facts to serve a narrative, just lying. Creating rumors out of thin air.

Why do you think ANYTHING they say should be believed?

Yup, I don't have the pic, but it's true. And Southern is a coal-burner as well.

This is all especially hilarious given the fact that race-mixing across the entire population of whites in america, is actually exceedingly low. Your average normal white girl will not engage in it, no matter how much racemixing propaganda is shown to everyone. And yet, all these avowed conservative/anti-sjw/whatever female e-celebs all seem to be complete degenerates with massive numbers of skeletons in their closets. None of them are just normal fucking women.

The saddest part of all this is that the only decent example of a "redpilled" woman I can think of is Sinead from Renegade, because she's actually married and has kids. But even she is totally fucking batshit insane and thinks the earth is flat.

Do not believe anything leftypol trolls say.

Good post

Is this what the thot internet defense force is going with now? "lol anyone who doesn't love my e-celeb waifu is just a lefty shill". This is just fucking delusional.

>virgin shaming
Absolutely thot-tier

didn't the Greeks and Romans also fuck little boys

>Why do you think ANYTHING they say should be believed?

Because Lauren does look like a old hag and its funny to throw fuel on a fire

mods will not divide us
MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>they serve a purpose for the alt-light cucks
What purpose do alt-light cucks serve? I say they serve no purpose at all

>there isn't a coordinated assassination of character against right-wing activists being ma-

if you believe jewish propaganda.

>The saddest part of all this is that the only decent example of a "redpilled" woman I can think of is Sinead from Renegade

The only one i ever knew was a jewish/asian girl who was big during gamergate. Bitch eventually fucked off married a good guy and had children and is hopefully living the good life

>Those look like meatballs and not dumplings.
Meatballs that are pure white from the inside? The fuck do you eat in Chink-occupied territory

>exposing your lies = "defending thots"
Yeah, sure.

If they actually had ANYTHING real against Lauren, why would they waste their time and damage their own credibility making claims are easily verified to be false?

>assassination of character
Is it assassination if their character was shit to begin with?

>right-wing activist
>fucks niggers

pick one

Mass-scale THOT shaming?
I'm interested.

Nobody forced her to fuck a nigger, she did it willingly and then tried to justify it by saying he's a "BASED Black Christian man who voted Trump!!!"

>anyone who doesn't love my e-celeb waifu is just a lefty shill
Looks like a far right-winger to me.

She's a coal-burner who pays lip-service to traditionalism while acting as a camwhore getting fame and shekels via cosplay and low-effort political videos. It's nothing but a paypiggy scheme from thirsty betas. She admits herself that she does what she does because men masturbate to her.

None of these claims are false But you'll just keep burying your head in the same and white knighting for this and other dumb cunts just because they have vaginas, as if that makes their opinions worth more. In reality, it makes their opinions worth LESS.

you can bitch and moan all you want about lefty Sup Forums but lauren and co still dont do the shit they preach themselves and she obviously fucked that nigger

case closed the right only wins by not having these faggots on board

>None of these claims are false

Never thought I'd see the day people on Sup Forums would rush to a coalburner's defense. Camwhores like Lauren Southern are the most effective subversion tools we've come across, I think.

The thirst for pussy ruins everything

She's a well-known cosplayer who was then hired by rabbi media.
In her book, she talks about how men masturbate to her images
She outright admitted that her ex-boyfriend was a nigger
She has also shilled against white nationalism, saying that the concept of "white identity" is invalid.

How fucking delusional are you? Keep burying your head in the sand and post threads of some random twitter feed as if it changes any of this.

Nice fake tweet.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/with_replies

It's not fake. Here's the archived link from before she deleted it: archive.fo/A22oh

Objectively speaking, what a person does is immaterial to what they have to say.

But it seems none of you actually can be objective, presumably because of being bitter virgins threatened by women.

She deleted it, you insufferable faggot.

Here's the FUCKING ARCHIVE
archive.is/A22oh

But go ahead and tell me that this is fake too and that I'm just a lefty shill.

>presumably because of being bitter virgins threatened by women.

>She's a well-known cosplayer who was then hired by rabbi media.
JewishTrix.Png
It is standard Heeb tactics.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4068388/The-Israeli-soldiers-hot-weaponry-Meet-young-women-chosen-career-military-not-afraid-reveal-assets.html
>Die for Israel, goy
You'll have 72 Yentas waiting for you to add on your Instagram account if you manage to return to the United States
They will then ignore you because fuck you, but whatever you can still jerk off to some Russian women who larp as Jewesses in the HolyLandTM

Eh i'd eat it. As long as it's regular chili without any gook spoce in there.

He's uironically shilling for a coalburner. Absolute state of Sup Forums over this slut.

>She's a well-known cosplayer who was then hired by rabbi media.
She was never a famous cosplayer and all of her cosplay pictures are several years old by now. In fact:
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/936440655286620165
She also left (((Rebel Media))) due to ideological differences.

>She outright admitted that her ex-boyfriend was a nigger
See my previous post.

>She has also shilled against white nationalism, saying that the concept of "white identity" is invalid.
Lol no, she's done just the opposite.

>some random twitter feed as if it changes any of this
It's the same leftypol clique that tried to push the "diapergate" thing months ago, which was proven to be false

Ok, let's imagine that your scenario is true here, that they really are in ij just for money. So you devise a plant to alienate and push them all away. What next? I imagine you are expecting the next, upcoming ones to see the pervious ones being made an example of, and that they will be exactly what you want them to be this time.

But it will not be so. You were elevated my them parroting you, not the other way around. They are the pollars you are standing upon, if you anatgonize them: you will not get any new one to replace them.

The ones that actually do come new to the whole "eceleb" thing do not do so just to appease a very certain sardonic forum. Those that do will rally around the "thots" that you rejected, and in result created an opponent you didn't have before. And that will be the end if it, you wwill follow the SJWs and the Sketpics - fade into obilivion, while patting yourselves on the back for being morally righteous.

You are dumb. You are biting the hand that raised you.

>p.s. enjoy the "reddit spacing", I did it just for you.

>See my previous post.

Where you lied about it being fake even though the tweet was archived, and posted twice now? You are an actual fucking cuck who defends coalburning.

Not an argument.

No wonder they got your flag banned in the states