Wake up you baltic cunts

Lazy fucks

Who is this meme man I keep seeing?

a very thirsty man

>Wake up you baltic cunts
Bunda jau Baltija!

Atmostas Baltija.
A fallen hero denied his future

things that bad that you already drinking neighbor?

Ärgake, Baltimaad!

Beer is Latvian culture. Stop oppressing us and denying your own culture.

lol thats not what i meant normally everyone wait till weekend

Nah, it's perfectly normal to start on Mondays

why

Hello. Estonian user here.
Drinking beer in Israel.
Never thought that there are so many russian speaking minorities visible here. I knew that there was an exodus from the ruins of Sovoet Union into Israel but it being so visible here is a surprise for me.

An American, a Russian, and an Estonian are riding in the same compartment in a train. The American takes out a pack of cigarettes, offers one to the others, and then throws the rest of the pack out the window.
“What did you do that for?” exclaim both the Russian and the Estonian.
“Ah, in America we have so many cigarettes…,” replies the American.
After a while the Russian takes out a bottle of vodka, offers it all around, and then throws the rest of the vodka out the window.
“What did you do that for?” ask the American and the Estonian.
“Oh, in Russia, we have so much vodka…,” replies the Russian.
Time goes by, and the Estonian sits in deep thought.
Finally he throws the Russian out the window.

How's the old town?

Fucking bored

Give me a reason why our country isn't the shittiest one besides nigger countries

You have supermarkets that kill Ruskies.

Yeh but it sacrificed a lot of our people as well so...no?

Okay.

You national singing festival is only second to laulupidu?

youtube.com/watch?v=SO68ZR6QMx4

Not really

Comparing to what? We're alot better than the balkans and russia.

Fuck off, our cultural festivals are better than estonian ones

>better than estonian
Nothing is better than Estonia or Estonian.

Practically everything is

Finns living in America that are obsessed with estonians cannot provide valid arguments

Praljak was right, he did nothing wron

>old town
Which one? Old towns generally are old and infested by tourists.

Oldie but goodie.

Estonian, Russain and German are on hunting trip.
First night after the day of hunting they sit and sip drinks, talking who shot what prey.
German: I shot 2 goats and 1 rabbit.
Russian: I shot 3 rabbots and 1 goat.
Estonian: I shot 1 donzu.
German and Russian look puzzled but do not ask anything.
Second evening all three hunters meet again in bush bar and start telling about their results.
German: I got 3 rabbits and one goat.
Russian: I got 4 rabbits and 2 goats.
Estonian: I got 2 rabbits and 2 donzu.
German asks: wtf is donzu.
Estoniqn explains: donzu is black, runs on 2 legs from behind of one bush to other and makes sound that sounda like donzu.

r8

We are pretty similar to ruskies

We should have listened

>revolutionary Riga
Had a small chuckle
Sure thing, come back next week for another episode of "Fuck off retard" season 3

Put this as thread pic next time

even though the people are uncucked (mostly) the govt will spread their ass cheeks for eu every time. the foreign minister is a faggot ffs

r8 my faction

Is Raimonds Bergmanis any good? A Green for that position?

Walk around Riga for a day and tell me that you haven't seen any gopnik wannabes.

Icelands prime minister even looked at us as cucks for not suporting idependance of catalone becouse we wuz to scared of Spain......

> old man drinking sock desinfectant
Thirsty indeed

The one with old kranklis reacting to different ethnicities on different packages of cream is good too

I don't know, the city you're staying at.

Also:

A Latvian is walking by the riverbank of Daugava and sees a man drinking from the river.
The Latvian yells: stop, don't do it you'll poison yourself!
The man drinking from the river responds in Russian: what??!
The Latvian yells back:drink more, with both hands, it'll be faster!

Oh no, retarded youth going through a phase :(, it's like we're the only ones with such

based kebab remover who drank poison and rejected his sentence of being a war criminal
F

I'm not Australian
I don't like sodomites

Catalonia is a cuck state that didn't deserve independence, glad we took this stance.

The greens here are oligarchs and need to be shot. The only good party is National Alliance

on the international stage, we are literally a non country with no decision making of our own. what appears to be our own ''ideas'' are not in reality
the best uni here has an auditorium named after george soros, which is really fucked up if you ask me. if you want to get ahead here, you gotta be corrupt and do what the overlords tell you

I'm mobile. Israel is country of ruins in quarries. I expect my current opinion to change in next week or so.

3 Estonians guests in Latvia go near daugava
1st says i think crabs live here
after 15 minutes other says no i dont think so
15 minutes pass once again and 3rd says Gentleman i am sick and tired of your argument!

t. Rimi cashier

its what the el ites do, create a problem and then try to look for a solution, cataln independence was funded by soros. on the other hand, spain is run by their own ''royalty'', so basically there won't be any change no matter what the result is

i know how it is here andrej

he's epic beard man
youtube.com/watch?v=3ztVL3Kb75c

He is right btw. Even Rimi cashiers are right sometimes.

Texas?You got your independance in the end?

Not this time. You don't have to become a corrupt cunt funding the shadow economy to get somewhere. It's the lazy, whining way out. Plenty of people I know have good paying jobs without whoring themselves out to bribes and such.

An Estonian is walking by the railroad tracks when another comes by on a hand cart, pushing the lever up and down.

The first asks, "Is it a long way to Tallinn?"

The second responds, "Not too far."

The first Estonian hope on and helps push the hand cart.

Two hours go by and the first Estonian asks, "Is it still a long way to Tallinn?"

The second says, "It is now."

kek

What is it like living in Baltic nations? Is it pretty much the same in Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania?

i still have a good paying job and everything, im not whining, just stating how things are. we are nowhere near being a sovreign nation. theres no way around corruption here, just look at the police for example. its a literal shithole here, i mean i enjoy it cause im rich, but sad for the masses

This.
Based stars and stripes user.

Judging from your posts, you're barely 18. Shan't be engaging any further serious discussions with you.
No big differences, more or less just the languages.

We are the last canaries in the coalmine.

Estonia is the rich kid stuck in the poor kid's club

t. progressive european intellectual

No migrant problems?

What about fishing and hunting?

>t.rimi cashier with inferiority complex

>Estonia
>rich
Good meme

>denying ones claims that you have to be a corrupt individual makes you a liberal

Čau, Lembi

None.

Get a license and you can do both. For fishing you just need to pay for it.

>no migration problems
Yes and lets keep it that way stay out

Autist. Investors and skilled people are welcomed. We don't need shitskins and slavshits.

Estonia has massive migrant problem. The size of Narva, half of Tallinn and there is more of that problem scattered around Estonia.

Not by much tbqh if Estonia realy would be that much richer then rest of baltics then Latvians and Lithuanians would go to work in Estonia, but thats not the case.

Why do Finnish police fuck Estonia?

you can be a middle class grey mass and some are ok with that, good paying job about 1000 eur here? but if you want to start amassing real money or make a business in certain industries you need contancts in the government

Fuck off only ethnic balts alowed, i am fine if some estonian dude desides to move to Latvia since geneticaly we are basicaly the same, but some amerimutt has no place here, visiting as a tourist? okay but dont stay here.

One frend of mine pimps Latvian workers into Nordics desu.

Do you fish? I love ice fishing. Sadly we haven't had a really good cold snap to get on some hard water.

And if you do fish, what species do you target?

Because Estonia crossed the road ofc.

Atpisies, Janka, tu nožēlojamais dauni

Not really.

t. has actual contacts in the gov.

You need foreign partners more

I'm not much of a professional fisher, lad. I have a summerhouse by Gauja and when I have some free time I just go sit down with a beer and a fishing rod, while trying to enjoy the peaceful nature.

for lack of /balk/, I will post here.

Was he a martyr /balt/?

>while trying to torture and kill the "peaceful" nature.
ftfy

right on the foreign partners.. any suggestions on what kind of biz start?

Fuck off with that nonsense.

Explain, where I was nonsensical?

Go fuck one of your horses you jewish cuck

Only sick bastards 'Torture'.

You dispatch them in a humane way.

Personīgi, ieteiktu kaut ko ar lauksaimniecību vai IT. Abās sfēras var nodarbināt reģionālos iedzīvotājus un abām būs reāls pieprasījums no ārzemēm.
It īpaši, ja audzes kaut ko kam ir reāls pieprasījums, nevis kartupeļus un tomātus.

Geez mom, I like to camp too

>Atpisies, Janka, tu nožēlojamais dauni
Pats atpisies stulbais debīliķi
lets open our borders to high skilled iraq'i workers xDDDDD
Nolādētais kroplis

I'd say that M/V Estonia was /ourship/ because she killed 501 Swedes, but she took 285 Estonians with her which is like tearing up 50,000 Blue Eyes White Dragons.

Tu esi reāls daunis, kurš nespēj izlasīt vienkāršus saliktus teikumus.

Atbrīvo mūs no sevis, nacionālais varoni.

youtu.be/jW3qzjdrhLI

Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal

>dragging someone out of his natural habitat with hook in mouth
>not torture
k

It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Something in the way...

What are you? A PETA vegan or something?

Guys you need to stop using this board altogether. Join existing nationalist groups irl

>it's okay because fish don't have feelings

I love you

Who sais I'm not part of one

No. I fish and hunt. Eat any kind of meat. But I do not lie to myself.

Pol is 85% shitskin/mongrel NEET scum. For Balts, Scandis and other small racially clean nations it’s no good.

Tone it down Vlad.

Good one. Fish have feelings btw. Every living being has feelings.

What group?Your school group?