She fucks niggers

>she fucks niggers

archive.is/A22oh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/651123309686362112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop making these threads fag

He looks more like a pajeet than a negro, lmao.

Not important. This candian bitch is just another irrelevant cunt. Give it two more years and she'll have to get a real job.

In those pics she is being very clingy. He probably dumped buckets of cum into every hole whenever he wanted. Shame, cute girl.

Why all the threads?
Why care.
Sick of it all.

If I go and make fun of her for being a fake otaku, will she get angry at me?

everyone on Sup Forums hates this jewish turd, it is Lauren herself who makes the pro-Lauren threads
>TLTR i would fuck her sister

shes a virgin you burger

Would certainly explain why she's a civic.

>eceleb gossip thread
sad

>half irish
>half black
What's the difference

Wtf? Ok, now I'm really convinced she's a fake, doing this for orbiter shekels. Fuck this whore. If she really cared about the white race she wouldn't be dating so many shitskins and at least had been working on make white babies. Dumb bitch.

Where's Finnknight?

idk it's only gross when it's a full black desu

>insulting Asperger's
Lauren seems like a daft cunt to be honest

>h-he's black not muslim!
>i'm still your qt3.14 waifu right user?
>oh btw i have aids :3

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfishbrains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "le 56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

all the while the shariablue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit

You don’t really believe that, right?

If you guys read t he mentions on her pinned tweet:
"Truth will come to light."
-William Shakespeare
Is pure savagery, luv it

Nobody gives a flying shit about "e-celebs" keep it to yourself

finnkike on suicide watch

More divide and conquer tactics by leftist Jews. Sage and ignore.

>LE 50% FACE

Unless you're alpha or hot, any girl would chose a black guy over you.

Burn the coal , pay the toll.

Slut gets what she deserves.

>half Irish half black 1/15th German 2.7% Polish 3/9ths Italian

Why do Americans do this?

If this is legit then why are you spamming it all day? Very counterintuitive
this leads me to belive the fake archive theory even more.

Wow, an 17 or 18 year old white female from one of the most extreme leftie countries in existence wasn't always a superior 14/88 aryan goddess.

Blah fucking blah. It's what she does not that counts, it's her message now. You don't have to fucking marry her.

Stop putting her on a pedestal. She's barely an adult now, back then she was just a kid.

A large majority of pol before they came here used to be just as left.

insecurity from the unfettered immigration we have

How very progressive of you to be so color-blind.

I bet you've been defending her nonstop since this broke. Have you gotten any sleep at all?

>half black
>half irish
so full nigger?

that guy is handsome as fuck, i'd fuck him

that's the best half black white guy i've ever seen, he came out looking like a badass suave pirate

She's canadian. She's also lying, that guy's clearly an indian or pakastani.

this is why we need white sharia

There he is!

I think she prefers brown sharia.

Oh no she cosplayed with some nonwhite in high school. Do you understand how strong the brainwashing for white kids is? You don't see difference in race until you leave school and go into the real world.

Glad I never take my advice from wymyn on the internet

The most liberal girl I know who always talks about white privlege hasn't been blacked, why does Lauren get off the hook for this?

I don’t believe it. I need photoshopped pictures.

>flag
The memes just can’t stop being true

why do you guys care so much about this girl? She's some Canadian who's only famous because incels masturbate to her. Stop giving her attention.

more mulatto pussy for me

:3

>our cause

what a bunch of losers. get a girlfriend.

Not saying I don’t love me some mocha girls too, southernbro. Just teasing, also if I visit Dixie where do I find the best barbecue?

>why does Lauren get off the hook for this?

Because we are not Muslims who wills tone a 9 year old girl to death because 10 of them gang raped her?

In the current climate it's almost impossible for a girl in high school (which she probably was) to not have had some brainwashing.

It's when she leaves, what she does then and what she is doing now.

It's totally different than some 25 year old white slut who brags about big black cock.

that guy isn't half black, he's at least a quadroon, probably less

regardless, why do people care about this chick?

>still defending this coalburner

you need to fix your life fingol

She dated Allum Bokari too. Who knows, maybe he's also half-irish.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/651123309686362112

>Prefers Canadian slags to Asian beauties from his own country.