NEW GOVT user SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT

Text in related pic. Will post pics within pic below. Time zone is Central.

Other urls found in this thread:

gailallen.com/theo/Secrets-of-the-CIA-Global-Sex-Slave-Industry-by-Dr-Sue-Arrigo.html
theknot.com/marketplace/panda-transportation-fairfax-va-516343
google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x89b7b7fbc84de1d1:0x623f910eec338c39!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/Sons+%26+Daughters+In+Christ+AME,+Elm+Street+Northwest,+Washington,+DC/@38.917359,-77.0174952,3a,75y,10.99h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sXXxPXFhWXjaWoo4K_LSLlg*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x89b7b7fbc84de1d1:0x623f910eec338c39!5sSons & Daughters In Christ AME, Elm Street Northwest, Washington, DC - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sXXxPXFhWXjaWoo4K_LSLlg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBmMvWl_HXAhUxYt8KHakoBmwQpx8IZDAK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Pic 1 and 3 have been flipped vertically)

Your LARP is gay.

>NEW LARPING user SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT

Missing punctuation = LARP

>Where one LARP ends
>Another LARP begins
This is what happens when mods ban "Q"

Also the (You) in the last post makes it clear that the larping faggot made the screencap. Fuck off OP.

Honestly, if I was a real insider, I'd just drive to another state, use a pawn shop laptop, post literally everything and get on with it. Larpers should be shot.

No it just means the larper responded to whoever made the screencap.

>Fuck I'm stupid
Your right I just looked again. What a faggot. The larper made the screencap and is trying to trick more retarded boomers. Kek

>I'll make this quick just in case someone finds this and starts tracking
>>and starts tracking
Instantly disregarded.
Why is everyone so tech illiterate here? Fuck these CSI LARPers.

Now, now you're being stupid. Yes, I replied to the "LARP"er, and captured the screenshot. No, I am not the "LARP"er. You were right the first time, faggot. Way to fuck it up.

looks like same larp style

SAGE

Those Satanic Pedophiles are going to go down. You guys ever read this woman, also some salicious information about the Bush's, CIA, Mk ultra...

gailallen.com/theo/Secrets-of-the-CIA-Global-Sex-Slave-Industry-by-Dr-Sue-Arrigo.html

Do we have any idea where these pictures are from? 703 area code is northern VA.

Yep, and I checked out Panda Transportation. Look them up in Virginia. They only have really bad one-star reviews on some sites.

Almost like they aren't really in the business they claim to be.

This is interesting.

This could be a larp, but the pictures posted are interesting. Reminds me a little bit of the /htg/ and /atg/ threads that were going on here for a while.

Basically aluminum was added to vaccines to create autists. Autists who become obsessed with an idea and obsess over it until they exhaustively explore every angle of it. Web sites were created to radicalize these autists and use them as assets. Sup Forums is such a web site. We are the autists.

>mfw

Oh it was the first thing my eye was drawn to.

>radicalized autistic assets
Shit this sounds a lot like me. I am vaccinated and most definitely have aluminum in my blood. Also, I am in paiin constantly and need to take pills. Are we all just pions waiting to activate. Love bein a pion desu.

This is gay af I could have easily thought this shit up and I'm not even that creative. Low effort desu

I unironically believe a certain abc agency is either tracking me or actively assisting me in certain projects im working on.

Too many coincidences and things going too easy.

>some schizo went ham channeling Ashtar of the seventh ray again, guess i have to spend another three hours unraveling this expose of the cabal

if iwere a leaker i wouldnt talk like that, for a guy in a hurry with "a lot" to say "with no time to spare" he sure wastes time.

>Panda Transportation
>We hired this company to transport my guest from the hotel to the wedding location. The wedding was on a military base and we figured it would be easier to have transportation than have all the guests try and find their way around on base. The driver had no idea where he was going. He could only enter through one specific gate because he wasn't military. He repeatedly kept trying to go to the wrong gate and he was told that he could not enter through that location. Needless to say he was going so slow the wedding ceremony had to be postponed because there was still another van full of guests that were still at the hotel when the wedding should have started. One of my relatives had to pick the rest of the guest up. During the wedding the owner was texting and calling my parents, who made the agreement with this company, telling them that they owed more money because the driver when over his allotted time. After the wedding the driver was over an hour later getting to the reception sight. Most of the guests found other people to drive them back to the hotel. Due to this driver being incompetent, he delayed the wedding and everything by over an hour

>theknot.com/marketplace/panda-transportation-fairfax-va-516343

>Military base wedding WTF

I totally thought ABC company meant the broadcasting station for a few moments

You weren't alone.

details?

found the church in DC

>google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x89b7b7fbc84de1d1:0x623f910eec338c39!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/Sons+%26+Daughters+In+Christ+AME,+Elm+Street+Northwest,+Washington,+DC/@38.917359,-77.0174952,3a,75y,10.99h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sXXxPXFhWXjaWoo4K_LSLlg*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x89b7b7fbc84de1d1:0x623f910eec338c39!5sSons & Daughters In Christ AME, Elm Street Northwest, Washington, DC - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sXXxPXFhWXjaWoo4K_LSLlg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBmMvWl_HXAhUxYt8KHakoBmwQpx8IZDAK

This kind of bullshit is the cancer that's killing this board

This theory could also go into the adderall thing. Becoming manic, over-diagnosing and over-prescribing kids/adults on amphetamines for ADD/ADHD. There are some crazy studies that have been done on long-term effects of people who took amphetamines for extended periods of time - made them crazy, depressed, manic and suicidal. They used to give amphetamine salts to soldiers during active deployment/combat (WWII, Korea, Vietnam) to keep them awake for long periods of time without sleep. Not sure when they stopped but I heard they did.

Go fuck yourself.

"Is X white" and "nigger this nigger that" along with "absolute state of X" is what's destroying this board.

The Social Security Administration is not an abc agency user

Uh, guys? Ever since I read the post in the OP, there's been a black C-130 with tinted windows parked outside my house. What should I do?

That doesn't help either, but this sort of LARPing is actively attracting redditors, boomers and weirdos

Don't forget the BBC.

>a larp based on another larp
I've always wondered, is it just a minority (a few dozen) of super dedicated autists who shit up Sup Forums with these LARP threads? For example, one turkroach is so autistic with his BLACKED and wh*te hate threads that it would appear he is multiple people, not just a fat unemployed roach with no life. I guess my question is, could multiple fat NEETs like the roach bring Sup Forums to it's knees with their unrelenting autism?

The answer is yes

Agreed, yet its preferable to the others imo. Apply to mod the board. Its free but if an actual not-shill has it they can clean it up.

Unfortunately I'm not really on here often enough to be a mod. At least that's what I tell myself.

>you are now an asset

Can't find the logic behind it. This Q shit has logic due counter-intelligence programs everyone knows, but what exactly? I mean, there are tons of human trafficking videos and CP we (4channers) have saw; why he didn't said what its sickening?

Also what does Aluminium has to do with?
"Assets", Sup Forums is an assets a communication assets. Everything is an asset now. Even memes.

Does jerking off to traps make me an asset?

oh fug my almonds

it's insane but completely plausible, think about how the CIA basically had hippie operatives dousing universities in LSD, creating societies/cults - fucking MANSON was one such operative, if you don't believe me watch his famous interview again with this in mind

I smoke a lot of cannabis and refresh pol constantly. I read and listen to all sorts of things, inexplicable satisfaction from alex jones. very spooped by OP, must be many more like me

Aluminum in your diet makes you more malleable, but is also a risk factor for autism, alzheimers and other mental conditions.

Many such cases. Sad!

Aluminum in your deodorant

Aluminum in your dildo

Read the op image, writing style stinks of larp. Especially when he mentions 'breadcrumbs' and 'herp derp im a grunt' over and over. 'Ooh ive seen such spooky unspeakable shit' but then goes on to say 'oh im even more freaked out because warehouses might have kids in them'

You guys make your own decision, but thats really stretching my suspension of disbelief so im gonna pass.

Misleading image. See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum
Why do you think it's called a "boner"? Idiot.

so now that we've established it's true is it going exactly to plan or was it a massive fuck up?

Guess that gives a whole new meaning to one of pol's slogans.
'Don't forget, you're here forever.'
We've been programed to stay here and post for reality shifting.

Can we get a new board already? MAKE /larp/ a thing

Aye

I have to agree with user here, this stinks of fake.

I work with government and you pretty much become jaded and hard and don't give a fuck about anything but making some goddamn money. Nobody is going to talk like this and get deep. You want to know what gov folks sound like, next time you are in D.C. look up bars that are said to be where the suits hang out after work. Go hang out at a big kinda expensive one where people have suits or dress shirts. Then you'll hear what gov is like. Story after story of incompetent people making big decisions and wasting millions or canceling a project after 3 years of work when we are months away from a final product just because they changed their mind even though you have studies to show it would still save them money. There's a reason we all hang out in bars. At first, you get depressed. Then you realize it's not just incompetent, it's also a giant bureaucracy that makes getting good things done next to impossible. Then you just get used to it and become a yes person. Then every now and then something so stupid or wasteful happens that you just go to the bar and slam 8 drinks or more after work without saying a word. After you've done that a few times, you realize the gov never throws anything out. It might take 25 years, but eventually someone might pick up the work you did that got canceled and it actually gets implemented. It's terribly inefficient, but you realize, this system... it can be extremely competent in moments of clarity, then those competent people are promoted away for decades of more shit. When you see a whole cycle, you stop fighting it, you just go with it and document stuff. It's inefficient to demoralize us. We have no power at all. They never ask us what we want from gov, how they should spend money, or anything. All your political opinions don't mean shit. Just get a good job and make some money. Eventually you don't go to the bar to bitch but to network.

>Sup Forums slogans
God you're fucking new

I want the age of LARP to be over now

It's all one big larp here nufag.

The most obvious and shitty larp, the kind of stuff I would see in a zerohedge comment section.

Your mum's a newfag you cheeky cunt I've been here since Q

I get a rash from using deodorant with aluminium

@pvmt84 plug??

Look at CP to see if they react.

Fuck you stupid leaf, i refuse to believe this elaborate faggotry.