Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0T6W2gKhIsVOTB_S2NLC08J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

282 seems a little low.

WE GOT YOU NOW BLUMPF

Bad move, Conan.

REALLY bad move.

In a few more weeks, the whole world will see career-ending skeletons tumbling out of your closet.

You're not supposed to bite the hand that feeds you, fucking idiot.

no i honestly believe he thinks they have 282 worth of evidence to Impeach Trump. which is really sad on his part.

>it's real

Was Conan /ourguy/ all along?

IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN
>IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN

No, he's just more observant than most liberals.

I think its an accident, he isnt trying to make fun of the left, he is trying to suggest that Trump should be taken down by now.

Once a day, so it's about 25 points low.

wtf I'm with Coco now?

This, although he worded it in a way that could be perceived otherwise. That says something.

He always can come to mexico and live like a god, just watch the mexican episode.

>In a few more weeks, the whole world will see career-ending skeletons tumbling out of your closet.

Maybe that's why though - it was going to happen anyway.

It’s clever humor, meaning it can be taken both ways depending on who you are and what you think of Conan

>he isnt trying to make fun of the left,

He's making fun of the media's obvious sensationalizing of trump's nothingburgers. It has nothing to do with his political stance, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY

I dont watch late-night bullshit, but it seems like he's kept his nose clean when it comes to overt leftist pandering.

>1100 + indictments
>This meme again

Yeah those aren't all Mueller's not even close. Hint: Mueller is not the only person in the US that can seal an indictment.

This. He was actually trying to be funny for once

Fuck off jew.

So he's not a total cuck after all?
I thought Conan had abandoned his last shred of integrity.

Conan doesn't care as much about politics. The joke he made is basically this
Anyone who actually cares about politics knows that Flynn ''pleading guilty'' does absolutely nothing to hurt Trump.
This whole media narrative is absolute nonsense and has literally (literally) nothing to do with Trump.

This.
He's self-aware, which makes him an extreme outlier.

Conan is a lot of things; stupid not one of them. It's a pretty brilliant piece of redpilling

Um, is this cynically trolling the left or poking at them unironically ironically? I mean, he has to know who actually watches his shit show, so I'm wondering if maybe he's just having a mental breakdown from not being able to allow himself to be red pilled. I can only imagine that being a late night talk show host is the most self denigrating thing in the world right now.

Wtf im a #teamCoCo supporter now

282nd time this week

But what caused this change in cognition?

He's making the "increasingly nervous man" joke you fucking retards.

see, this is why his youtube account got banned
they know

Conan is a leftie but he's one of the few sane ones left. He is mocking the #resist fags

Israel trip changed him

woah, you are so smart. You managed to point out what the second poster in the thread said.
t. 99999999999999 IQ

maybe he is just frustrated that nothing has taken down trump, and so this wouldn't surprise me if it we're just a cynical snearing crybaby tweet

Meanwhile there are still people who think he's taking a shot

He could do the same in Finland, except their pm isn't his clone anymore

>FAAAAAAAGSTROM

we need to make a le resist face for the le faces

Point me to three posts of people who did not get what Conan was alluding to.
You're like one of those retarded people who goes onto the Onion youtube channel and posts in their comment section going ''hurr look at all these people who don't understand that Onion is satire.''

You wanna see politics, look at his sidekick Andy Richter's Twitter, it's peak Trump Derangement Syndrome

He's a leftist but he isn't stupid. He can make fun of the absurdity on his own side

Is that the unfunny fat guy? I fucking hate that guy. He just awkwardly sits there on the cough and once a month he awkwardly tries to say something funny which just makes the guest uncomfortable.
That asshole is why I do not watch any Conan videos.

I don't know how anyone could be this naive, honestly.

Republicans control all branches of our government. Trump could be rolling in the streets mass murdering civilians, kidnapping their children, and selling them to Russia and China. He still wouldn't get impeached, because he's Red Team.

And even the absolute worst member of Red Team is far better than the best of Blue Team.

If Mueller ever goes to trial, it'll be an interesting sequence of him laying charges on the Trump Administration and Republicans shrugging their shoulders indifferently. Trump is here to stay.

>TBS already running damage control

Ain't that the truth

No one knows, but we do know he keeps his comedy as even as he possibly can. Pokes fun at everybody, liberals and conservatives alike. Which is really rare to find these days, and is probably the only traditional late night host that still works this way.

I've never understood people saying Richter is funny. Old Sup Forumsposters liked to talk about him being funnier than Conan; I've literally never seen it. Most of the time I forget he's there and only the really courteous guests bother to pretend they're including him in the conversation

For this im paying to win that shitty phone game hes pushing.

how long until someone accuses conan of rape now?

I thought all the Irish folks in showbiz were /our people/.

Maybe he's pissed they are going after his beloved art

The old show with Conan, Andy, and Max Weinberg worked really well but people who think Andy is funnier are just plain wrong. If anything the show was best with Conan, Max, and Joel the creepy announcer

I miss that show. It was actually good.

I used to watch Conan quite a bit some 5-10 years ago, I really don't care what his political leanings are being I don't watch comedians to digest politics. To each their own, entitled to different opinions. so long as he doesnt spiral into promoting total degeneracy then I wont care.

It's now over 5000, cunt. Cite any comparable precedent.

EL HOMBRE DE LOS MOLECULOS

The old show was much better especially between '98-'05. I almost never have heard Richter say something funny, it's almost always genuinely awkward because he usually misunderstands what the guest is talking about and jumps to some joke about it that gets ignored.

The only evidence of those indictments is some random fucking twitter account. If there were thousands of sealed indictments on the public records, at least ONE mainstream source would have mentioned it. They'd be going crazy thinking it was Trump about to get BTFO.

You got LARPed you fucking retard

Langnese NO

conan has no convictions whatsoever. He shills whatever the flavor of the week happens to be.

Dude at least 1 a day. I've seen like 5 different impeach trump reasons in the same day, sometimes back to back. They play CNN on all the telescreens at my work and Gym.

Fuck that giant ginger conana

>all those replies that don't understand he's mocking them.

Rollan

1 more

sorry about the dick dude

Conan was wronged by the jew when they took his tonight show away
he dislikes trump but he never forgave the jews
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

rollin

Tick tock drumpfy

> yankee

Sealed indictments are uncommon, and require a justification to be granted, such as a high-profile or well-known individual, someone with a ridiculous amount of money, and a flight risk. They aren't all Muellers. But there are in fact thousands of them right now throughout the country, and that is incredibly unusual. No matter what, the indictments are in fact a happening. We just don't know for sure what they are yet.

holy mother of milk

i need a begging apu image ASAP

roll

I like Conan, but that's bullshit.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0T6W2gKhIsVOTB_S2NLC08J

DAMN IT GLUMF EZ PENISHET!!!!! GAW LILL HI RICOVAR!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Hey, Conan actually said something funny.

roland

you haven't been? that hair is glorious

He probably hates Trump, but is also tired of the over the top hysteria
That fish feeding thing should have been an eye opener for a lot of people. I bet a few people wondered if the leftist media really is fake news after that one.

well....

I don't think the indictments are necessarily anything related to politics, but it is definitely something to pay attention to. It's just POSSIBLE they have something to do with a happening.
Obviously all of them aren't Muellers, but given that the number of sealed indictments is (allegedly) higher than every other year, it's fair to wonder if a chunk of them (again, not all) are Mueller's.

It's probably a nothingburger, but it has a very small chance of being a somethingburger

YEE

quads get

khazarian milkers

I absolutely 100% don't want to know about Conan's skeletons.

Hahahahahahahahaha

""""""""""""""""""""""""Trolling""""""""""""""""""""""""

roll

>record conversation in Dec-Jan
>unmask american citizen when no crime has been committed
>with political moviation interview Flynn 6 months after the phone call
>ask gotcha questions
>recieve response
>charge with lying to FBI because memories aren't perfect
The only disappointment I have is that people aren't being hanged for this abuse of power.

This was actually a pretty creative tweet by Conan - he plays both sides with the tweet. He is obviously mocking the left but since they are morons, they think he is supporting them.

roll for benji

inb4 leaked video of him cheating on his wife with his armenian assistant

>charged with lying to Fbi because memories aren't perfect
that one is thin, he should have remembered. Do we even know what he lied about? Just talking to russians or the content?

after today it is more like
>charge with lying to FBI because the supervisor doing the interview is a hillshill

i dont remember conan being fully against trump, sorta a neutral party.

I'm Indian and 99% of Indians love Apu.

Again, it's liberal White women shitting on all the fun.

Remember when they tried to take out Speedy Gonzales and the Mexicans were pissed?

Liberating White women was the worst thing ever.