Graffiti

Is graffiti degenerate or art?
Does your city have a lot of it?

>From Maryland
>See graffiti everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25mub2DoQXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On private property it is vandalism. On abandoned property, it is art. But it must be good graffiti, like Banksy, not just toddler tier scrawling on walls

We just wake up and paint, nobody bothers you if you do it early enough cause they think you have permission.

Of course low level untalented people would never understand the drive of a true artist.

Banksy's stuff has artistic value. Graffiti "artists" have some talent, but I see it as vandalism. There was a Banksy close to me until it was defaced and eventually ruined, then covered completely.

depends what its done on

grafitti on grey, lifeless ghetto blocks? Cool

grafitti on 400 year old statues and monuments? Not cool.

Nigger graffiti is degenerate but not all graffiti is

Banksy it's a hack.

If someone wants to paint something on a building they should buy one themselves instead of fucking up other peoples'

we iz artists

fpbp

>vandalism takes talent

Banksy sucks. get some fucking taste. It is not subjective.

Banksy is trash for people who want to look like they are down with street culture but don't want to rebell

>Paint in an exposed wall affects me in any significant way.

Nobody thinks that hate message it's endorsed by you.

It has a negative impact on the general appearance of the area. 99% of graffiti artists are a nuisance to society, their "work" is almost always unsolicited, and costs local authorities lots of money to remove. That's why I consider it vandalism.

I've seen areas before and after graffiti, and I know which I prefer.

>I like my youth quietly consuming crack, cause acknowledging their existance it's below me.

If it's on a historical building or shit the one doing it deserves to be shot

If it's on a modernist piece of shit slab of concrete, go for it

I didn't say a word about drugs, let alone crack.

I used to be interested in graffiti when I was younger. My brother used to paint it and is a fan of Banksy.

That's what the youth does, they get high, they go out and paint walls.

It's not the best thing they could do with their time, but it's better than joining ISIS or never leave their homes.

It doesn't affect me personally but it affects the people that own the shit that gets painted on.

It's degenerate, but so is blank and gray commie architecture.

Art

Melbourne has some amazing street art. Pic related.

It's not bad depending on the quality. If it is something that you would have to pay money to get any other time then it's not a problem. If it's nigger tier, activist, or gang shit then it needs to be panted over and perps fined.

>Is graffiti degenerate or art?
Are you really that stupid?

You and everybody who support this shit should unironically be shot.

No fucking way

These seem like they were payed for.

Some (the authorized ones mostly) are good and clearly the result of training and artistic instinct
But it's a drop of champagne in an ocean of bloody piss so it's degeneracy

Artistic stuff is good, but British graffiti is 99% shit. A lazy rip-off of American culture.

I have a business in a location that is pure concrete. I paid a very talented local artist to make some nice art on my wall. If it is modern architecture, please adorn that shit with some art.
Modern architecture is what happens when (((they))) let their friends build shit and call it avant-guarde

graffiti is cool when its done on city property and when its done in a super hard to reach place. according to samurai champloo, it started out as a challenge between rival gangs to reach the most hard to reach places, and tag it

ahahahahahaha! Amerimutt is crossing into the reality.

this

Wow.

>inb4 Goyvin McInnes
youtu.be/25mub2DoQXU

das cray cray

ebin

It is. I hate seeing it and I hate everybody who sprays that crap on buildings.
I wish it was as outlawd and punished as in singapore.