>no actual incest
why do you lie to people, Sup Forums?

also this anime had really really good side characters

thanks doc

>streaming

>not streaming

Thank you.

Thank you, OP.

It can't be the greatest love story ever when the best girl and actual winner was forced to lose through an asspull

>nekofag's delusions

Stop with this fucking thread. This anime is fucking 4/10 at best you piece of shit. Fucking kill your self you autistic degenerate.

I bet your favorite girl lost

No this anime is just fucking horrible. All of the girls are fucking cancerous. The only good character is the dad.

Found the fujo

>"I'm going to out of the blue break up with sempai because reasons"
>Not an asspull

Neko was too kind. She thought she was helping them by breaking up with Kyou and "letting them resolve their feelings", but she underestimated the amount and nature of love Kirino had for him and got ntrd.

>giving a shit about neko when neighbor girl was the best girl all along

She truly was the best girl but not as a romantic partner but an enabler. She made possible for the purest form of love to prevail.

neighbor girl was the actual marriageable grill

kirino is his sister, neko is in middle school and has issues, neighbor girl is his age, sweet, with highly enabling grandparents that probably want her knocked up ASAP

>Manami
>best girl
Kindly fuck off.

But it was because of her Kirino developed a brother complex in the first place

kys

Why is this pic so funny?
I always laugh whenever I see it, Kirino looks so retarded lmao

It was worth every cent.

>not Saori

How much was it? I just checked out the current rates and they seem to have gone up by a lot.

Paypal says it was 15 dollars.

kys

Yeah, now he charges for the suit + image + basic word pack. It'd be double at least these days.

Thank you OP.

Madman

That ending was still garbage, no matter how many hints the author might have dropped about them still being together

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.