GERMANY YES!!!

I'm so proud of my fellow germcucks. I mean first it was all about taking in syrians but we thought that wasn't enough, why not invite every mudslime in, this way we'll become even more enriched by diversity! remember diversity is OUR strenght!

Source: archive.is/3rzao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dF9V8POmuxg
infowars.com/shock-video-police-shoot-dog-force-owner-to-cut-off-its-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

I can't believe that Germans refuse to take orders

They probably cancelled one flight because a tanned german had a bomb and have spun it as a gesture of virtue and humanity.

Kinda ot but i heard a woman last night speaking of attitudes towards public nudity say of her trip to germany that she's never seen so many tanned penises.

i hope the new germans find happiness in their new lifes and won't be oppressed too much by you evil nazis. be a good lad and support the volkstod

The girl on the top right looks cute but too bad she is most likely taken by a black or Arab guy by now.

I'll make sure to piss on your ashes when your gone

I have no more sympathy for Europe
Get off your asses or you fucking deserve it.

>scared shitless to fly criminals on your plane
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH GUYS MHHM

Wow

Out of the 800k of men who have no ID who arrived larping as refugees i wonder how many have fucked and impregnated hot blonde German teens like this?

All of the men came to fuck hot German girls and think of the poor German lads who will never find love becuase she is shacked up with Mohammad and now a Muslim with 5 kids ages 23

Genuinely can't belive this is happening, thi is an invasion and you let them walk right in and rape your young girls

Are you fucking batshit insane or somthing?

There are no women refugees that you can have lol, they dont exist becuase they are banned by their men from procreating with you.

You have been well and truly cucked, you cant even stop it thats the terrifing thing.

>Vast majority of these cases take place in (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Frankfurt))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>Most of them also only concern Afghans being deported to Afghanistan now that Germany considers the country safe, which the pilots disagree with
Wew, I almost thought you all had finally taken a Sweden-tier plunge off the cuck cliff. Frankfurt deserves to be swimming in shitskins. It's no less than what they tried to get the entire world to accept.

provided this is not fake news, when will you guys change your country to Gemistan?

Nice, autistic warmongers will get genocided by another autistic warmongers. Where's my champagne.

FUCKING IDIOTS SEND THEM BACK AND LET THE FUCKING PILOTS THERE AS WELL. Pieces of shit the last thing that i want is a fucking WW3 with the fucking muslim savages from Germany

Fuck off cuck, u got enslaved by WOMEN but u talk high and mighty, but can't even bash a woman online.
Oh and if EU falls moron, they come for America, u think u live in a different universe retard? There are boats and planes to ur country.

Where are the pic of German boys with hot refugee girls?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH, they dont exist, they are buried in some dessert.

Honestly i would start a war over this, we've started them for far less, your govt is taking you for mugs, how many men really wants these Muslim and black men here?

OK how many single German men wants these men here, Muslim men?

You are all crazy, i can't believe you let this happen and do nothing, where is your fight? Pathetic, they want it more and why the woman wants to fuck them becuase their offspring will be real men, not like you faggots who just let this happen.

CHRIST and you think the Bongs are cucked, you are on another level, this is social genocide, you've done it. you've fucking let Merkal do it and you stood back and clapped.

There's never going to be a uprising we are fucked.

deport the pilots too

Nah, the police just sit the "refugee" (read criminal) in the plane without anyone controlling him. The refugee then violently escalates the situation until the pilot has to abort the flight or take responsibility for all the damage.

All the police would have to do is to send an officer along to keep the refugee shackled and gagged until they can finally kick them out in whatever hellhole that ingrate was raised, but they don't have the mandate to do so and our politicians aren't going to give it to them.

Instead we have this elaborate dance where the police catch someone to be thrown out, perform a few steps that everyone knows are doomed to fail and then let the offending party stay, because at that point it is officially nobody's problem anymore.

The end is near.

just stuff them into animal carriers and use a globemaster

Lol get fucked Hans. This is what you get for not stopping it before Merkle invited the fatherland load of them.

Please burn down faster the western world needs the wakeup call.

You didn't get the call after what happened to Sweden, Belgium, England and France? How fucking deaf are you?

Your people literally cheer as the government bans some alt-lite cuck like Tommy Robinson. At least Germany has some kind of political resistance. Hell, even Sweden has that. You all have nothing.

In Sweden there are like 127 men for every 100 girl in the 17-24 age range because of all the immigrants coming in. This is civilization destroying dysgenics. Germany isn't far behind on this, their calm and stoic men don't stand a chance against state sponsored hyper social Arabs and niggers taking all their women.

youtu.be/dF9V8POmuxg

>virtue signalling this hard

lmfaojesusfuck

Use the army planes next time , their pilots cannot refuse orders without being tried for treason

>Bundeswehr
>Working planes

If they cannot rise they deserve extintion , no doubt about that

It must be fake news.

Where the fuck are these africans coming from? There arent much niggers in Syria.

Poland need to just take all of Germany's money.

It's all wasted for nothing. Germany's last remaining natives don't know how to live anymore.

So what are you waiting for ? That the pilots give some blowjobs to the refugees with your dumb left party cuckholds?

Libya, mostly. You can't tell me you seriously think that most of the migrants are coming from Syria? Hell, Syria's civil war is basically over, ISIS got BTFO. And yet this shitshow continues without even the pretense of these people being refugees.

I love these pictures of 40 year old shitskins around 12 year old european blonde girls.

you can only wonder how many are being abused.

Libya. We are taking pretty much everyone with higher than average skin pigmentation because brown="unable to feed themselves" in the heads of the average liberal.

this must be heaven for them.
imagine hot thai girls coming to germany, i bet women here would not be that open to refuges.
damn whores.
they think they have high morals but in fact they just gain from it.

You know some dumbasses in eu , force italy to save all this human-sewers from drowning in the
med-sea so here comese the niggers !

>Our country can support an infinite amount of people

You guys are stuck in that awkward period when you're neither fully a cucked Social Democracy nor a Sharia Caliphate.

It seems like German order and efficiency would demand that you accept and empower your future self as Caliphate as soon as possible so that GDP and industrial output isn't harmed by the transition.

A lot of sub-saharans are going through Libya as well though.

Regrettably Islam and GDP are fundamentally opposed to each other, hence our latent reluctance to go full fanatic for the third time in a row.

How soon until liberalism fails us and we just go back to killing people?

But the Syrian war is basically over what's the fucking point
THERE'S NO FUCKING ASYLUM TO SEEK GO FUCKING BACK NOW!!!!!!

So, where exactly are the German boys? Playing video games? That picture is just so grotesquely wrong.

>If they cannot rise they deserve extintion , no doubt about that
That's just unfair. People did not evolve to fight against their own tribe. There is so much good and valuable in whites, and it will all die out, because we simply weren't ready to fight our own women and numales. It has nothing to do with deserving. The niggers from Africa deserve nothing, but they just were incredibly lucky to be born in such a time where our own betray us for them.

saved

life is neither fair nor unfair
they are reaping what they have sown

All Germans need deported to make room for Refugees

I guess they learned from the last time. Heard that Germans are also fast learners.

they're on their way out anyway

how are these, obvious, 14 year old kids allowed to drink????

wow you fucking AGEIST alcohol is okay at any age
germans are progressive and proud of it!

These pilots are probably just scared to fly a plane with two hundred suspected jihadis in them

Stop being a flaggot Hans.

if deportation is not an option, then there is only one solution left

they need freedom

It's a damn shame...you germans and swedes are probably the most kindest and nicest of humans on this fucking earth i hope these refugees appreciate all the good things you do for them...

But knowing human nature they won't,it would been a better world if they did

>extermination
he meant for germans

It is better than war, friend. There are too many of them. They have to let them in.

More men means more chad for the ladies, even if it's achmed chad,chad is chad.
If a hundreds of thousands of arab stacies came over poor and hungry would you be all that upset?

lol

Anybody got that picture of the all female refugee welcome rally vs all male nationalist rally?

Champagne when they invade pooland

>Sup Forums keeps blaming governments and media for pushing this mass immigration shit on us.
>But half the idiots in society want this. Not only do they want it, but they DEMAND IT.

The problem is we need to separate from the people who want this to continue. No matter how bad crime and terrorism gets, all these people want to do is "Save muh pet minorities"

Fuck this gay earth

WHO ARE THE MUTTS NOW MOHAMMED?
JERRY BTFO

you mean this one?

8/10 actually. 80% of germans votes anti-german parties (mainly Merkel and leftists that want even more "refugees")

Haha....that's really progressive,man.

>People did not evolve to fight against their own tribe
Not true. Traitors were ruthlessly rooted out and slaughtered. Women who bred with enemies of the tribe were shamed at best, killed at worst.

>Amerimutt is an interracial cuckold pedo that gets a hard on at the idea of little white girls getting raped by niggers
Kill yourself

>If the indoctrination works its not the Jews fault anymore! Lets just give up on anyone else fellow whites! Certainly those jews wont come for you next :^)

lets do the 66 order.

Why??

>Better than war
Get a load of this fucking faggot

>TFW you order out and you can never eat in anymore.

Imagine my shock

why no the Luftwaffe?

>Germany cucks itself even harder
>Imagine my surprise
At this point liberal countries are flinging themselves down hill, and the people in them are forced onto the ride until it crashes and burns.

its always (((women)))

Kek

That post made my Dachshund sick

You're not white, stop posting here.

If they are afraid of the Jihadi's. Just take them up in the air, invite all the women into the Pilots cabin, then open the plane door, then close it once they've flew out.

have you ever been on a plane with a muslim? it tends to not end well for the passengers/pilot

America's had it's first farm attack. infowars.com/shock-video-police-shoot-dog-force-owner-to-cut-off-its-head/

Fuck me, I hope this is isolated fuck me

it's always the same pics augustyn

I knew as soon as I read it this was the beginning of the American race war. Many FBI shills on Sup Forums tried to stop me from reporting this farm attack. Most of the (((Right Wing))) on Sup Forums are Alphabet men.

not sure, i want it to happen within 10 years (my prime)

This. This is war. Against German men and white men. They stole their women and their future happiness. Germans should rip them apart

DIVERSITY WILL SET YOU FREE!!

Holy fuck my sides , based pole how will Germany ever recover.

Fucking kill them all. At this point this stoic, calm men need to ask themselves if they have something to loose ?

But everyone hates Germans. Especially Germans.
I don't see the problem here.

Ahhahhhhahahhahahahhaha

J U S T

Wow the syrians refugees became black when they make the detour through Libya (so passing Israƫl border right ?) to get to Sicilia through med sea.

They just pimp their own women like whores to these arabs and niggers.