Sup Forums BTFO by American Horror Story

How can sexist trumplets ever recover??

youtube.com/watch?v=bE6rALUSooY

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodi_di_American_Horror_Story_(settima_stagione)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I personally recomment to use a translator for this Italian section for AHS Cult

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodi_di_American_Horror_Story_(settima_stagione)

It has more meme content than the English one, proof that the left is having a mental breakdown and hysteria at this point.

>yeah, at last i will get my revenge from Drumpf getting electing

Wow. What a powerful scene. Really got my noggin' joggin', like a Androscoggin floggin'.

Fuck I'm glad I stopped with this show.
Jesus what does this even slightly have to do with any sort of horror?

>implying pol would ever trust a she boon for help

>pic
The real horror story is probably what’s inside that dude’s pantals

>Setup the whole show to reveal trumps election creates literally Hitler 2.0 with a personality cult
>Pump him up more and more
>Suddenly shove in lena dunham and other feminist shit
>Can't bare to relive losing to a man so you have whats his face lose the final show down defeating the entire point of the first half of the season
The state of hillaryfags, should have went through with it and had blue dressed up in an american SS uniform ruling over the city as mayor with an iron fist, final scene charlottesville fade to black

Do you retards really watch kike brain washing? If you watch ANY mutt television you are a literal kike-slave. You retards.

tl;dr
>lesbian couple and their autistic son plus their diverse neighbors watch the election
>drumpf wins and it's literally shoah they are scared and fear death camps
>chinese neighbors get killed by drumf supporters
>jewish communities assaulted
>anti abort drumpfies shoot people in clinic for aborts
>catholic extremist high rank torturing people
>other neighbors are a stupid white trash woman and her gay in the closet husband
>said faggot is bullied by his boss at the gym and is forced to clean cummies from the people who go to the gym
>boss is homophobe and the faggot kills him and it's basically an okay murder because he isn't a fag loving being
>brave independent journalist "sexually assaulted" by tv anchors and fights them, also kill another journo because she did fuck with the bosses to ladder the ranks
>some random character gets gropped by a drumpf supporter at a public event and they kidnap him and torture
>innocent brave mexican get accidentally shot by a coworker because media and the racist propaganda
>the main villain is drumpf 2.0 except has blue dyed hair and is also a faggot who takes cocks from his boyfriend sheriff and even has an incestual threesome
>something something feminist group that kills straight men and women who are part of straight couples
>the feminazi group also has 2 gaylord members who are totally passive to the rest of the group
>all the cult members wear clown costumes because drumpf is literally clown hitler
>a drumpf supporter kills a random because he believes into global warning

>finally the villain gets caught and sent to prison
>the brave lesbian woman decides to go to the election to stop this oppression and her rival is a conservative drumpfy
>the villain escapes the prison thanks to a corrupted female guard
>he goes to the event where the strong lesbian will have a speech but it's a trap because the guard was also a lesbian and basically 4D chess and shit
>he screams "womyn will never hav power and you won't get elected"
>get shot and dies
>rolling credits
>brave lesbian with the poor oppression victim feminazi face on the back of her jacket
#wemustresist
#itwasherturn

It stopped being worthy after the middle of 4th season, actually the LGBT and rest of the agenda was there since S1 but when Gaga was announced everything went even worse and it was Tumblr: the Series since.

>it's man vs women
No decent men and women don't give a shit about you feminazi cunts.
>nigger murders someone for the umpteenth time
>stunning and brave
>white male made to look like an idiot when nonwhites are far more male chauvanist in general.
pottery.

forgot to add there also was a cut scene with a mass shooting at a drumpfy conference just because
it had to be cut because of the las vegas shooting

comedy gold

How is this a thing

the whole plot was a clusterfuck, still better than some previous seasons tho

B T F O

ehfoshfisehgiow

Just watch the TV humping bit, and turn it off before the cringe. AHS is shit.

I know I'm just astonished they wouldn't take the opportunity to portray us as literal nazi's reviving the third reich because they couldn't handle another loss imaginary or not, if the final scene was charlottesville led by blue the media would be praising it for weeks, instead no one even remembers what happened in it or talked about it, it was so anti-climatic all for the sake of a false win and it's not like they weren't desperately trying to make it topical and relevant
>Best Emma was even on our side

Check the 7th season cast, half kikes and half diversity, then check each episode producer and director, either women or "goldberg".
Really makes you think.

Checked

>best emma also hates shit whiskey

Thanks for doing gods work, user. Last couple seasons have been shit and I was going to give it one last shot... Saved me some time. I appreciate it.