One more week until Gundam comes back

>One more week until Gundam comes back
Fuck, why did they have to take a three week break now. We finally see some amazing mobile armor action and then nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrancePaaaaaaN/status/818014489945600000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mad?

>IBO
>amazing action

BRING HIM BACK

To be fair the mobile armor raid had some pretty cool action.

>G Rectal fan detected

>he thinks we'll get vidar
Not before stuff with Naze is settled.

Vidar soon, he just has to stalk the chocolate man like 3 more times and fight one more grunt battle. Then we will finally see Vidar in some real action

twitter.com/FrancePaaaaaaN/status/818014489945600000

New preview. RIP Lafter

She just got/is getting a new MS, so don't expect her to die soon.

I hope the delicious brown survive.

She will get pregnant with Guts' baby and he will die protecting her. epilogue will have little Guts running around with Mika and Kudelia's kid.

Give Ride and Chad Gundams.

how mad are people going to be if Iok causes Lafta's death?

Well there is a new gundam frame coming so who knows.

>amazing mobile armor action

Lafter will be fine, for and other reasons.

Amida, on the other hand, is doomed.

>You liked IBO because all your MAL, ANN and Youtube reviewers told you too.

You all saw that epic review by Mother's basement? It proved IBO was great

>Mika's cock will actually work by the time the show ends

Yes.

It will be a SCIENCE baby

>why did they have to take a three week break now
There's literally no difference when this show is on break and when it's not.

>We finally see some amazing mobile armor action
Wrong show.

>and then nothing
The default state of IBO.

Only if more SEED nonsense, his wife finally died so that's unlikely though.

I only started to properly like IBO there with the most recent episode. Up until then I had just sorta been watching it out of habit, but I was far from invested in it. Then so many disparate elements of the series just clicked in the last episode - there was actually a moment where I thought to myself "Huh, this is actually quite good all of a sudden".

It's a good combination of dark (but not edgy) themes and a plot that's not overly convoluted. Also, I don't hate any of main characters which is always a plus with Gundam.

>mad
My sides would reach Pluto.

I hope we get a High-Resolution Lupus.

Or whatever the hell they refurbish it into.

[Angry Bird Noises]

>pic
Barbatos was a brilliant evolution of the "standard" Gundam design and just by looking at it you can tell that it was built for closs-quarter melee fighting.

Hopefully Barbatos will have an impact on future Gundam designs.

He is going to fuck his harem inside Barbies cockpit and when he cums Barbatos will do that gundam glowy eyes thing.
Barbatos' cockpit will be known as The Cockpit if you know what I mean.

And yet the show's third opening focuses on Yamagi getting cozy up in Shino's cockpit and no one makes jokes about that.

I think Exia was really the evolution of that standard

Shame that IBO is literally IBS incarnate.

More like it looks so junk that it can't be good for anything but close combat.

Am I the only one who finds this new Gundam anime to be bland and boring?

Why couldn't they make a better Gundam after 00?

Crappy fanfic that still manage to sound better than what Okada and Nagai are shitting up.

Its edgy don't lie.

Being edgy doesn't mean you can't like it

totally not gay

Because the characters are shallow, the plot goes nowhere yet the show spends a lot of effort pretending that those problems don't exist instead of actually fixing them?

>00
Removing 75% of it would vastly improve the experience.

No Vidar was just a hobby to distract chocochar his real plan was to screw him over by replacing the need for half metals from Mars with half-metals recycled on earth by peaceful ahab powered Pluma.

So do you think the imouto will choose the chocolate man or Gali Gali

Macky.
To her, gali is good as dead.

People just want to watch robots fighting and shipping their favorite gay and het pairing in peace. People ignore all flaws and watch it for fun. 00 had flaws too.

That's the exact opposite reason people watch it, given how often people complain about too much "Filler" [Read: Character interactions] and not enough of just robots smashing each other to bits.

I think you misread the post.

Well the part about shipping was right.

Or were you talking in general, rather than just about IBO? In which case, sorry, yeah, you're right in general.

Not the same person.

The filler problem was redundant exposition, orphan angst and nonsense space politics.
Which is still common to gundam just replace orphan angst with teenage angst.

There wouldn't be the same complaints if it was just shipping.

Next OP by KANA-BOON and ED by Uru.

Orphan angst is the character development and backstory, though the politics are pretty weak every time they get brought up.

Two reactors, two cannons. Ryuusei-go IV can't be beat.

Exia is in my opinion the sexiest Gundam ever, but it was a perfection of existing designs to my eye.

>only two reactors
Get that weak outdated shit out of my face.

>Removing 75% of it would vastly improve the experience.
Half of season 2 and the movie were totally unnecessary.

because it was shit?

seconding
whiner detected

His third reactor literally does nothing except cover up the Kimaris engines underneath.

>You all saw that epic review by Mother's basement? It proved IBO was great
I sincerely doubt that any review calling IBO watchable would be "epic"

that was one weak beam

>saves Makanai from an explosion
>survives the explosion himself
>comes back and immediately goes to unfucking the situation in his grunt Mobile Suit

Is there anything Chad can't do?

>Orphan angst is the character development and backstory
and extremely bad at it! IBO is basically How Not to Make Gundam

>Is there anything Chad can't do?
be a better anime

It is 300 hundred year old artifact. all mobile suits have nano laminate armor now so beams are useless, The calamity war must have been beam spam as fuck though.

Get a girlfriend.

Get a date.
booom.

How are Landman Rodis so fast.

they bend the laws of physics like with trees

Wrong. The orphan start just fine in establishing character and motive. It is also mostly over now that they have legitimate standing. They are also beginning the typical gundam politics war for the second time.

Just a quick reminder that space rats are evil while Gjallahorn has barely done anything villainous. Like their vagan predecessors they really are inhumane.

I'm 4 episodes behind so this break is welcome. Did it get better after the arc about the shota and his gay friend on Earth?

>The orphan start just fine in establishing character and motive.
Yes: Pure evil.
>It is also mostly over now that they have legitimate standing.
Because being a crime syndicate is totally the way to go!
>They are also beginning the typical gundam politics war for the second time.
Nothing in IBO is "typical" for gundam which is part of the reason it is so terrible.
No

Canadian trees are stronk.

>Canada
wasn't that battle in east Europe?

It's in Edmonton.

Sunrise made a gundam entry worse than G-Saviour, that is a massive accomplishment

Not an argument

>Anime Suki believes this

All Gundams are not the same, and IBO is a good series. You are just ass blasted that it isn't a cookie cutter copy of whatever the fuck your favorite Gundam is.

>IBO is a good series.
Wrong
>You are just ass blasted that it isn't a cookie cutter copy of whatever the fuck your favorite Gundam is.
Wrong again, go back to Anime Suki and stay there, yutz

I want another SEED Destiny, Iron Blooded Failure needs to fucking end already

I know, right?

not an argument

It has as much basis as the statement it is replying to.

IBO is bad because ???

It was a border-skirmish between Tekkadan (Based in Edmonton, capital of Arbrau) and the SAU.

The Border of Arbrau and the SAU is shown to be the same as the old Canada/US Border. This would put the battle at least ~8 hours south of Edmonton.

IBO is good because ???.

It does virtually everything wrong

It does virtually everything right

Reminder season 2 is still bad just not as outright terrible/awful as season 1 but that's not a high bar to surpass.

Objectively untrue.
Objectively untrue.
The show is bad because season 1 is a clusterfuck of missing plot lines, Kudelia having a huge amount of focus and screen time and the writers have her doing virtually nothing with it. The large expanse of most of season 1 featuring nearly no battles, and most of the fights we do get seem more compulsory then organic in terms of how they fit into the story as events progress. Add the fact the animation was quite bad even when you compare it to the failings of GBF Try where 90% of the budget was going to G-Reco which aired along side it so its kind of justifiable why it wasn't impressive from an artistic/visual stand point. Add on more that season 1's fights are pretty terrible not only in terms of animation or style but additionally because they are choreographed like shit. Characters also don't really act like characters and the transparent foreshadowing of Biscuit and Fumitan being killed off was obnoxious on top of forcing Ein's kills to suddenly regress to "just knocked out with copious amounts of blood" to fool the viewers is why the show is still getting mocked for it by Japanese fans.

Season 2 avoids a lot of this but it still feels very stagnate up till recently and the dumbshit with Raddice and Takkai was a dumb way to open up the first story arc on Earth.

The Memento Mori trench run was kino though.

I enjoyed the first seaons and I am enjoying this one too.

>I enjoy the first season

Based Vidar, such an awesome looking Gundam.

Please actually do something next week.

Me too user.

Honestly I liked it more than the shit on Earth that started S2 off, which only served to undo Tekkadan establishing themselves there. It was rather pointless overall...

all gundams suck user.

It is literally impossible to have a Gundam thread here without some faggot bringing up ANN or Animesuki. Who the fuck cares about those places? Why are you so obsessed with them?

The sound of the laser buzzing and booming through the air was fucking glorious.

No, they don't.

yes they do, except for 0079 and maybe G and BF s1

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Gundam thread that wasn't shitpost central, period.

Something about the series just draws it, like flies to a corpse.