Fucking disgraceful...

Everyone needs to die.

What the actual fuck...

AmeriSluts, just wear a rubber.

yep, that's america.

I can already promise this is a 1 ID post

DO NOT RESPOND AND LET THIS DIE

The guy in the video looks white, nothing wrong in the pic

That's absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of my town, but there wouldn't be a car and they'd all be niggers :´(

Are americans even sentient?

This is the most degenerate shit I've seen all day. The fuck you mean nothing wrong with it?

I can show you as many examples of degeneracy like this as I can people this age praising Hitler. Gen Z is polarized. They're either disgusting mutant communist trolls, or they're pro-white ubermensch. Trust me, I just got out of high school less than 2 years ago, people either go one way or another, almost nobody is a centrist anymore. It's either anti-white commies or pro-white Nazis, with a few hyper-normies in the mix who don't care about anything.

Their just kids having fun. Life is still the same. Go back to your gook wife, beta. Stop worrying about white women, they certainly don't worry about you

Imagine being a 16 year old dude in high school and having over sexualized girls putting themselves out there like this for you. Must be such an ego boost, being the top 1% of guys, even if it's just high school

Think about it, imagine your 16 year old self seeing a bunch of girls craving your "anaconda". Shit's not fair

>looks white
Everyone in america looks white in their own eyes.

Pilled.

they are not... they are the most cucked out there...they will take even more immigration in the ass and push for open borders ... because they have been sheltered all their lifes and be told they are perfect.... only we are left.. the last ones to stand against all ... boomers suck
, gen z is gay

The only people who think Gen Z aren't trash is Gen Z themselves. You need to be 18+ to post on this site, fuck off

*"America's Generation Z is red pi-"

Fuck forgot to turn off shitposting flag

Hello /leftypol/

Also daily reminder Gen Z is like 50% non-white. We don't give a fuck about the opinions of the non-whites inside Gen z which apparently needs to be specified for these turbo-autists.

lol pol is jealous as fuck.

seeing girls ask out a chad triggers you sad virgins

Rap is the most popular genre of music by far, young people are the biggest consumers of music, gen-z are young people. Will rap music also be leading the new conservative revolution?

Fucking white women

It's two white people dating, why would you have a problem with it are you a jew or something?

That's why they are Gen "Z" you fucking retard, the last generation.. what comes after Z? Look around you mong, these are the end times.

This is surreal. Also it's hilarious.

just for that faggoty behavior of yours , i'll repost this thread today too

I wish I were that guy

>implying this dude isn't actually packing a python

who are we to deny this lad?

If only

>I missed out on high school poon.

I want to go back.

>ITT incels ree about another guy getting laid

Pathetic, this is why r/incels should have never been banned. Their were too many. faggots here to begin with

This and saged

I've never understood the gen z meme. They are going to be more hopeless than millenials.

Hahahaha yes YES!!!!

In middle school, super sexualized popular chick sang “your body is a wonderland” by some dude. While it definitely helped my confidence then, looking back it’s fucking weird.

Is it too much to ask for a decent traditional woman?

Look at all the fat beta faggots in this thread jealous of Tyler. Good for him.

forced meme alert

lol sauce on pic?

I tried reverse image and 5th pic is Brittney Venti getting arrested.