No-loli Winter is gonna be long

No-loli Winter is gonna be long...

Now is the winter of my discontent, onii-chan~~!

>Gabriel
>Hand Shakers
>KonoSuba S2
>Akiba's Strip
>Youjo Senki
>Rewrite S2
>ToZ S2
>Implying
Thinly-veiled LRD thread.

>any of those shows
>loli
Wow.
I mean, sure you're free to have any standards you want to, but still.

>this is loli now

Sup, LRD.

>KonoSuba S2
Can hardly wait to see mai chuuni loli waifu again.

Chaos;Child has a loli too who looks like an elementary school girl.

When was the last time you've seen a loli show? They don't make them anymore.
Youjo Nazi could have been the one to break this trend, but he whole salariman thing kills it.

That's one way to put it.
On the other hand, Flip Flappers deserve some praise on the topic.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi, Flip Flappers, and Nanoha Vivid was literally last season, and Regalia with Illya the season before that. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku also had a lot of lolis.

>Thinly-veiled LRD thread.
And people still bump the thread, LRD's samefagging aside.

Tell me about Nyunyu. Why did she wear the microbikini?

Not me. Going by post count and obvious samefag, LRD is pretty much the only one bumping, brah.

Guess you will just have to settle for some non-toddlers, user.

Every season has them, some more than others. But apparently no loli anime or anime with lolis is ever good enough for a falseflagger like yourself.

That's good, but LWA is anything but a loli anime.
Tell me one this season. Or last.
Inb4
>anime with minor loli characters/token lolis

She's a lab rat child soldier belonging to a rich powerful men pedo cult.

reminder that lolis are made to be bullied

She couldn't do the rock and beer thing so she decided to take a more direct approach.

>triggerfag uses tumblr gifs
>doesn't understand what lolis are
>and says that actual lolis are toddlers
Holy shit.

Good.

Lolis are shit and so are lolifags.

I remember being called a toddlercon for posting Dora once. Shit was fucking stupid, but that was some time ago though.

Add dragon maid anime cause Kanna.

Unfortunately LRD has been trolling in the pre-air threads about removing lewd even though the mangas has virtually no lewd whatsoever.

>implying there's no lewd of Kanna in the manga
>implying KyoAni's not gonna cut it out, again
You can literally not be serious about that. Also read the manga, or shut your lying mouth.

>No-loli

is this there anything wrong with actual lolis?

They smell like shit.

Hey, look, it's almost a character

Papika was good enough to get us all the way to Loli Spring.

only 3d ones smell and those are SHIT

3DPD adult women reek much more than children obviously.
Unless you think parfumes are their natural odor.

>Implying no loli
Fuck off, LRD. You say the same shit every season for many years even when they are abundant.

flip flappers had loli main characters

Nah, I only say it when it's true. Last season we had some titles with prominent loli, even if not a lot. This season we only have minor characters as lolis at most, and probably nothing lewd.

>Tell me one
KonoSuba.

No trolling please.

>Implying you are ever right
Go kill yourself.

>Papika
>Cocona
>lolis

Nope.

Okay, Mr "Hestia and K-On girls are lolis"-kun.

Flip Flappers, Vivid Strike, Long Riders, IKusei Keikaku, and Shoujo Matoi all had loli main characters.

They're definitely the closest thing we got to loli leads lately.

>Vivid Strike
Rinne a shit and not a loli.

>The most popular character who's more relevant than Aqua

>Vivid Strike, Long Riders, IKusei Keikaku, and Shoujo Matoi all had loli main characters
Here's a special (you)

Please take your reddit anime and its meme explosion girl out of here.

You a shit and not a loli.

Don't troll now. They don't look older than 12 or 13 at most.

Komekko is a loli, Iris is on the high end of the loli scale, Megumin is an old hag.

Rinne is cute and she's a loli, LRD.

There's no reasoning with LRD.

You didn't reply to me, but no, she's neither cute nor a loli.

>Iris
>high end
Bullshit. She's at the ideal 12 year old loli scale. Megumin is right there with her despite being 2 years older.

Which shows had a prominent loli from last season?

>Papika
>repeatedly being de-aged
>Not Loli

I think you missed the point of Papika's Loli awesomeness.

>cowtitted edgelord extraordinaire
>cute
>a loli
>not a shit

I hate that faggot as much as you but Rinne is a 14 years old girl with with big tits that get even bigger after she transforms. That's not a loli at all.

>Adult form instead of loli form
Nice shitposting.

>No Loli

Dude...

Flip Flappers.
Nothing else really.

(You), LRD.

I haven't been in this conversation, but 12 is the high end of the loli scale.

>that breast size
Not even close

That's not a loli bro.

Not him, but she has an adult form, and a well endowed teenager form.
Neither is loli whatsoever, but I guess Vivid Strike trolls are retarded as fuck.

If you want a flat chest you are no Lolicon, just pedo.

not just a lack of loli's, total lack of anything /e/

not a single anime that even has a fucking chance at nudity this season.

nothing worth my time

The defintion of a loli needs to be amended.
Loli is no longer just a body type. It's an animation style as well.
Take for instance. Doesn't look like a loli at all even though in other art styles someone with that body could easily pass for a loli.

Try to shitpost and troll lolis all you want Antiloli Nazi, Rinne will always be an old hag.
Try Fuuka next time, at least she is debatable.

>Not a lolicon, just a pedo
TL note: Lolicon means pedophile.

The writing, artwork, and meta call Megumin, Iris, and Komekko lolis. You're retarded to single Megumin for no reason despite everything telling you she's a loli.

Papika and Cocona are LOLITA.

>loli form
Where?

Could you please fuck off with your reddit haremshit already?

Keep being stupid.

>Liking KonoSuba is suddenly reddit
Trying hard much?

>suddenly

Petite teenagers, not lolis.

Note: Loli is derived from Lolita. A Lolita is a girl in the early stages of puberty.

Now, i know Loli in Japan focuses more on prepubescent children, but there's a reason for why it was originally called LOLI con and not Pedocon

You want to see actual, 100% lolis in Flip Flappers? Then look at Yuyu and Nyunyu. Cocona and Papika look slightly older than what the average loli should be, at most they can be considered older loli or young teenager.

So who's this lrd you guys are talking about? Some memester I missed?

Calling someone lolicon is the same as pedo, you don't have to make a distinction.

Having cut muscles is a plot point for her. Doesn't mean she looks that much older from the rest of her peers.

Note: Japan is the only country that uses and produces lolicon content, so they have far more authority in what that term they use means that whatever some faggot wrote in the book long ago.
How the fuck do you think this makes any sense.

LolisRDead. Ex-tripfag.

why are you all posting fall, winter just started.

The way it's going people will call pretty much any anime high-school girl loli in a couple of years, this is getting ridiculous.

LRD is the boogieman for everyone who likes loli nowadays, or don't call Hestia or the likes lolis.
Also if someone complains about the lack of loli, it's LRD. Both are grave sins by new Sup Forums's standards.

Good, I'm glad.

Knowing that this brings you suffering makes my day much better.

Friendly reminder, LRD thought 12-year-old Shinobu isn't a loli, but just a petite teen who's too old like a hag.

Not that user, but assuming you accept his definition of loli is correct, you do, as one refers to early pubescents and the other refers to prepubescents. If you want to argue with him, then you're going to have to dispute his definition, like is doing.

It doesn't have anything to do with her muscles, it's about her well-developed breasts.

>calling Rinne loli
We all know you are deliberately trying to get lolicons angry. Can we finish this act now?

>Being this ignorant about what the term Lolita really means.

As i stated above, Lolitas are young pubescent girls. Coco and Papi are 100% Lolita. Maybe not the prepubescent flat chested children pedophiles think Loli stands for, but they are the definition of Lolita characters... at least Papika is, because she's the promiscuous one.

Hmmm but isn't loli and dfc quite popular? Why is that even a thing?

>12 year old Shinobu
>loli

I see. This however is a thread about lolis, not lolitas.

He's a super autist who goes on Sup Forums to troll lolis, lolifags, and to empowers normalfags by falseflagging how there aren't lolis anymore and will shit on them at the slightest bit of unequal treatment if fanservice is concerned.

>thinking Japan uses Lolita's definition for lolis
You can't be this new.