Brits, I just don’t understand, why would May not speak to the DUP before?

Don’t tell me this was all planned. This is kindergarden style negotiating. You can’t make proposals to sell Northern Ireland to the EU and not have approval by your Irish Nazi friends.

based Indian

Based DUP, taking no shit.

I can't believe Ireland has a faggot street shitter as their prime minister. How did that even happen?

Brits are a joke. They can't keep promises now. May should resign and call for an election. You can't effectively lead in this manner

the people don't vote for taoiseach they are elected by the dáil

He is the most viral and manly man in all of Ireland and the Western isles. He is also a really cool guy.

And what’s the dail if not the direct expression of the will of the people?

May not giving a shit about her DUP partners & Northern Ireland while simultaneously pretending to give a shit about Northern Ireland & her DUP partners. Maybe if they weren't a drain on the British economy she would care. However she cares about the feelings of Muzzies for some reason. Very strange.

More than likely they will force ALL of Britain to abide by EU regulations so it can maintain a soft border with Ireland. you dun goofed

The fuck are you on about they're trying to stop Brexit

The dail doesn't mean fucking shit. It's the departments that run the country.
Department of transport, department of justice, etc etc etc.

And NOBODY gets a say over the people inside those departments for the last few decades. It's why I just can't be arsed voting. We will never have a party that addresses this.

You guys are fucked if it falls to WTO. I don't wish ill on anyone but your older aged Brexit people are in for a big dose of reality if thousands of planes are grounded next summer and you can't even land a can of spam in Bristol

Theresa May is a true hero. Trying to lead your country while everyone else is acting like a dickhead. I'm not being sarcastic either. She's trying to do the impossible

What are you babbling on about?

What can't read the Queens english?
The open skies agreement will be void if Brexit happens without a deal. No flight will be allowed land in Heathrow. There could be big delays in shipments if it reverts to WTO rules.

I work in Supply chain management. Its baffingly complex and all supply relationships are run on very tight, stringent contracts that are plotted a while in advance.

Absolute bollocks EU shill

He is saying that Britain’s economy is tightly integrated into the European economy with 60 percent of its trade happening with the EU/EEA/Switzerland and that shit gets real shitty if you go for a true hard Brexit. Like 10 percent depression kind of meltdown fuck up bankruptcy civil war, homosexual rapists kind of shit.

*yawn* heard all that crap a year ago

>pissing on DUP
>pissing on EU
>pissing on USA
Because May is incompetent and has no clue at all. They need to get rid of her and soon.

And it is still true.

It could be fine if the adults all agree. One example I've seen is lorries leave Co.Fermanagh in Northern Ireland and bring supplies of been to England. They might keep going to Belgium or Holland and on the way back stock up on fresh fruit and veg.

All this shit happens like clockwork. You see thoe big Volvo lorries on the motorways? Thats what inside that. Supplies leave big distribution centers and are managed by computer. If they are a little bit late the company can get sued or docked money.

Its mind numbingly boring/complex.

Supply runs are done on a day by day/monthly basis and a little extra paperwork puts hours more work in the background.

You might notice less bell papers or the price of some exotic fruits might go up. Thats the thing with Brexit its hard to know whats going to happen.

The EU is incredibly legalistic once your outside it. They are by the book and if you don't listen they will fine the fuck out of you. You are now outside it, they won't do you any favours

*supplies of beef

To shift the blame from the Irish Government to the DUP. For diplomatic reasons.

>STOP BREXIT or we'll put labour in power

lmao