Boku No Hero Academia

No chapter this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2djx83-4XNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Mineta gripping onto Momo and cummin inside her picture.

I guess we do this now

Unironically the most delusional shipper out there.

I bet not only Grapebros and Denki x Jirou supporters (aka the respective canons) but also the others (Jirou x ugly rock, Momo x ugly homo) agree.

Inject T.

Toga Deku SOON

This fanbase is rapidly reaching SnK level of retardation.

Blame and report this fucker.

Only if you admit that it's a fujo (female). You referred to the OP as "him" in the previous thread.

I dont care and I dont give enough of a shit to find out. I dont care what the mongoloid has between his/her/its legs, because he's a fucking retard, thats what I care about. A fucking retarded whose stupid antics are readily ruining this fanbase.

So what will he do when All Might dies?

>Big like Endeavor
>Loud and passionate like Endeavor
>But good hearted and cheerful unlike him
Perfect bf for Todo

Is Todoroki confirmed to be the only "success" of Endeavor's eugenic fuckfest?

Inasa already has a girlfriend though (Camie) and he hates him.

She's dead user

That's a complete crack pairing (though Inasa and Todoroki is retarded too). Kemi isn't even in his grade - he's a first year, and she's a second year. Their closest interaction is "Kemi" saying he's bleeding.

No, Inasa will save her.

>you can only have sex with girls in your grade

My point was that they barely know each other, and that there's no reason for a hot chick like her to date a literally autistic freshman.

So what will Special Training include?
I think of something like teambuilding exercises because they Sure lacked in that department

Inasa is too busy doing special training with his bf to save a literal who

How good will Windy be when he grows up? Top five hero? Top three?

Top 5 definitely, top 3 maybe.

>Yanagi Reiko
>Quirk: Poltergeist
What does her quirk do?

youtube.com/watch?v=2djx83-4XNQ

Ghost blowjobs

Lets her possess Kendou's underwear allowing her to know what it's like to be worn by a sweaty tomboy.

Yurifags at it again.

Gentlemen, how do we kill Endeavor?

So Mei x Iida is basically just as canon as Ochako x Uraraka at this point?

we do get a chapter this week

It's as ambiguous as the Ojiro Tooru ship

>BnHA threads are now full of shipperfaggotry
why the fuck it keeps happening
how the fuck we can stop this

How about you go to lelddit for your serious discussions

Stop this user from making any threads.

Achieve this by reporting him.

It's too late.

The anime has already started, Sup Forums and tumblr have invaded, and the lack of a chapter this week all point towards massive shitposting

Weird how people don't complain when only Baku et al. homo ships are being posted.

There is a chapter Thursday. What are you talking about?

Because I () respect that Bakugo is a canon homosexual.

Report the people who keep making threads when there's nothing to discuss, which leads to this shit. Threads should only be made when a new chapter releases.

/bnha/.
roast bakugou.

>new chapter comes out
>about 10 posts will be about the nothing happening in the chapter
>550+ posts about Bakugo, Mendoria, Todoroki, Kirishima and Izuku being homosexuals
>5+ posts by that Jiroufag about how she's a dyke with Momo and defending the other 550+ posts' posters
>20 or so actual good posts made by Grapebros

Such is the sad reality.

>20 or so actual good posts made by Grapebros

Will the traitor continue working undercover until he or she is caught, or will he or she blow his or her own cover and attack before anyone figures it out, to have the advantage of surprise?

>the nothing happening in the chapter
Why do you think nothing will happen? It's the beginning of a new arc.

It's too boring to roast a small dick loser with anger issues.

Not even Endeavor (the guy with the flame Quirk) can defeat the Eternal Winner, Bakugo, so it's impossible to roast him.

By this week do you mean this past week or this coming week?

I'd hate another off week.

The week after next week.

Nooooooo

Srsly tho, are we getting a chapter this wednesday?

ye

Cool thx

Exactly how dangerous is he?

no

last chapter we got was released one week in advance, normally the end of year schedule is one chapter-break-one chapter-break but we got two chapters back to back so now there's a two weeks break

The villians have some seriously cool designs.

Let's breeding discuss!

I wanna see Kouda breed tokoyami

Cloaca + penis only.

here you go user

Let's see how unsalvageable this thread is.

So, the Quirk registry. In Japan, it's apparently mandatory, with up to three (?) revisions. What penalty would a parent face if their child's Quirk (or lack of one) is not reported?

the same penalty for not putting a child into proper education, because that's what it would take to hide it.

Well, I guess they'd receive a notice from whichever relevant office handles quirk registry shortly after the child reaches the average age for quirk manifestation, provided that they weren't born with a quirk.

If no feedback is given, and the issue persists for an aggravated period of time, there could probably be consequences ranging from a small fine to jail time.

You guys make sound points.

The scenario I'm about to present will be framed around the first generation of Quirks, under the assumption that they continue to appear in children born after the Luminescent Baby.

If you had a kid, around what age would you expect them to confess to you about their hidden ability?

I find the simplicity and practicality of his costume refreshing

>Is it safe??
>Well, maybe? Don't worry!

They said the same thing before Tenya's son was conceived.

>stupid mask
>practicality

I want to make passionate love with Deku.

We know, Ochako.

Yeah, i'd be happy if i got railed by Deku

Toga pls

Todoroki should fill Ochako full of cream cheese and create the beautiful avatar baby we deserve

I don't get it.

Is boku no hero actually good or are the anons meeming? The amount of threads for a relatively new shounen makes me think this either has a lot of fanservice, is good, or Sup Forums is being filled with underageb&ns

it's the only bad part and thank God he never wears it anymore

We TodoMomo now

Before kindergarten, and at that age it wouldn't be "confession"; children that age wouldn't be developed enough to have cultural norms so ingrained that something like superpowers would be anything bad. Any well adjusted child would probably show them off to an authority figure at the first chance they get.

>Ochako x Uraraka

What the hell and why did I get a boner?

Forever alone

How is that related?

Why is he dressed like a Jeedai?

Wow I didn't even notice this.

Who is telling her to come home? Why won't she come?

>Who is telling her to come home?
Her parents, presumably.

>>Ochako x Uraraka
If you're talking about Ochako sexing Toga transformed into Ochako it's not going to happen in a shounen manga, but all of my boner

Because you're a pervert. Although I do wonder what the friend groups in 1-B are.

It's actually pretty good, the best ongoing shonen right now (Not counting Hunter x Hunter because of the hiatus and not counting One Piece for not being nearly as half as good right now as it used to be years ago).

It's only flaw so far is the quantity of retarded fujos and shippers it attracts.

It's pretty fun, but I like capeshit in general, so take it with a grain of salt.

Its very good actually, the threads discussion quality dropped when it got popular enough to attract the shit posters, as how things usually go.

The last four chapters coincided with long waitings inbetween (due to Japan holidays), as well as unexpected popularity poll results - so there were more frustrations then usual.

RAGE/BERSERK/BURST MODE

If you're going to be yurifags, at least do it with the right characters.

HE WILL DIE TRYING TO SAVE HIS SON, PROVING HIM THAT AFTER ALL THE SHIT HE MAKE HIM GO THROUGH, HE LOVE HIM

I wanna see Deku's face turn red while his muscular body spasms in ecstasy

I'd take that nerd around the FUCKING world and back

I almost expect this kind of bullshit down the line (sins of the fathers and all that dung). Endeavor drive for #1 is too unnatural to be self-induced.

I dunno. I get the feeling that hes done too much shit for a "he really DID love his family deep down" plot. I just wouldn't be able to buy it after all thats happened.

Considering the best breeding results (assuming ideal genetic match-ups between the two parents only) out of all realistically available options (M+F who interacted in the story somehow at least):

>Izuku
>>Ochako
The most obvious choice. Ochako's Quirk doesn't really mix well with any other potential guy. So she might as well fuck the Quirkless Deku. Perhaps when their children get the Gravity quirk, it will mutate a bit to be better.
>>Tsuyu
He is the second best option for her, if she wants her frog-offspring to be better looking.

>Bakugo
(doesn't actually really interact with any girl other than Ochako, but their Quirks don't mix bigly)
>>Mina
She is like the free space in the breeding bingo table so it's ok. Their perfect childe could control the amount and viscosity of nitroglycerin + blow it up. Very destructive!
>>Tsuyu
Unlike the above, she at least kinda sorta talked to him. The offspring could use the stomach secretion ability to secrete nitroglycerin onto the frog tongue and make long range explosions with it.

>Tenya
>>Mei
No competition. Zoom seems like the perfect addition to thingekn of fast. Also Mei could construct a sophisticated dispenser device attached to a baseball hat that automatically supplies the kid with orange juice, through a straw.

>Toga
>>Stain
Also no competition. How can Deku compare? These two are literally meant to have sex.

>Tsuyu
Purely genetically speaking, I'd say Kirishima or Shouji, but they don't seem to interact at all, so...
>>Mineta
Of all the girls he pervs on, this is the one he combines with the best. His Quirk could benefit greatly when mixed with frog like mobility, doesn't even need the tongue or the camouflage.

>Momo
>>Todoroki
Again no competition. The perfect mix could use 0.5(Cold+Hot) during the Creation process, making the offspring FMA God tier. Even the weaker alternatives are great.

>Tooru
>>Ojiro
No competition in a literal sense here. No other guy acknowledges her existence, so...

>Kyouka
>>Kouda
Best gene mixing option for her, for obvious reasons. Would actually make Kouda's ability kinda useful. Amplify sounds that only animals can hear and order them around from miles away without anyone knowing what's happening. Tell the dogs to bite the villains in the crotch area, etc.
>>Denki
More popular when paired up with him, but the electricity doesn't seem to mix with her Quirk as well. I only see the "overcharge" part of his ability being useful, so that way their offspring could do an extra strong sonic attack at the cost of becoming a retard.

>Mina
Even though she is a free space, nothing else comes to mind really. Aoyama is probably Quirkless and even if he's not his Quirk is useless. Denki doesn't mix well at all. Who else is there?

>Fumikage + the rest of the guys who weren't mentioned
I'm sorry but they are going to die a virgin.

it's genuinely the new naruto, so it started ok and is now well on its way to gay fanservice hell

He goes full Frank Castle.

Full who?

I'm pretty glad Deku and Bakugou seem to actually be becoming friends throughout the manga instead of at the very end out of nowhere like most rivals.

>you will never be compressed and eaten

Are you talking Seiji (Meatball Quirk) or Mr. Compress? Either way is spooky.