>white

>france
>white

allahu ackbar

>france
>white

>france
>white

None of you are white. I might have some mongol genes but I'm much more white than you guys.

>france
>white

>france
>man

>Latin
>Hän ei puhu kieltä todellisia valkoisia ihmisiä.

Top Kek.

You are the niggers of Scandinavia.

>latin
>white

>France
>White

Finally, someone who gets it.

But Pierre you are gaelic aren't you?

Le 56% meme poster is sooo funny and true man!!!

>>gtfo kike

i thought it was the language of meds

>france
>france

Correct , with ancient greek

he's le ebin occitan

Nu ani anquietas,ik va videum

Could be... but it isn't too little to pretend to be latin? Just saying....

Traditional Roman Catholics + strong Romanization + Latin-derived language = Latin LARPers

Latin doesn't mean "from Latium" in its broad sense anymore.

>map of latin europe
>no Aquincum

Well, checkmate my portughese friend, there are all good points

Quousque tandem factionem cartellum et officiorum machina patientia nostra abutitur, dum navis pretoria ressurectionis ad proficendum parata est

>france
>french flag

>france
>white

Latin is a dead language you fucking shit head. The only people who speak Latin are Priests in the Roman-Catholic Church and they don't speak in the correct dialect. Sage and fuck off.

>white man
>one language
>Latin

First, if there was one language of the white man... it would be English.

>france
>homo sapiens

I'm not sure about Romanization level, however you aren't:
>Traditional Roman Catholics
>Latin-derived language
Thus you are not Latin imho.

If we want to restrict it further to include race into it, then it gets complicated. Who's Latin then? Besides hitting those three points would they also have to be of wholly Italian-Iberian-Occitan descent? Half that paternally, half other euro maternally? This would be arbitrary though. South Italians genetically appear to be closer to Greeks than to North Italians, North Italians closer to Occitans and Iberians than to South Italians, Tuscans in between them. Not that easy.

In the broad sense, Latin's just a cultural category that emphasis the more Roman part of the Greco-Roman world's reflection in the current era.

sic

Completely agree with this

Fuck off guidonigger

You mispelled Greek. Even in the Roman Empire, Greek was the language of the elite and Latin was the peasant tongue.
That's why the Roman Empire naturally became Greek for it's last 1000 years.

It was, but is no longer. You Latincucks got conquered by Mudslimes and raped until you turned brownish. WE WUZ WITE N SHEEEIIIT!!!!
>sorry sweetie but, the Germanic languages are the new tongue of the whites

Are you fishing for amerimutt memes? Be honest

wait no switzerland in your map ?

Latin vulgaris = french heh ?

> be but raped by roman
> be raped by german
> be raped by vikings
> be raped by french

speak almost 30% of latin vocabulary and almost 40% of french kek

> "you are not white thread"

Sage.

ayyyy dios mio
el monstruo...

The least white parts of me are all Italian.

>The least white parts of me are all Italian.

>Huns
>Roman
yeah...

Switzerland is crossroads-tier.

Should thank your mom for fucking an albino nigger then

He obviously is, no need to ask this sort of questions.

>Mediterraneans look mediterranean
CALL THE PRESSES

HIVE MINDS ARE HIVES.

Don't get so butthurt "cousin"

OPus est Fagus
See?latin

If you don’t have light eyes, then you’re not white.

this.
race wasn't a thing in the roman empire, only americucks care about it

Nosce te ipsum

You were also Gaul.

>u-ur butthurt
what kind of drugs does someone need to take in order to convince himself south Europeans want to be white or in general be considered in the same group as americans?

lol

lol

I’m sorry. I misspoke. You were never white to begin with.

the difference is, white americans share a geographic area with non-whites; portuguese and southern italians share a gene pool with non-whites.

[lols in EU refugee quotas]

>portuguese and southern italians share a gene pool with non-whites
nobody south of the alps is white or has ever been white

that is sort of true

what's wrong with you
Ahmed didn't implying he's white
latin, that's the topic

This. I’m 100% Scottish. We don’t racemix in America often. However, the ZOG media machine is beginning to change that. Our white women are sleeping with Jamahls, getting pregnant with their ugly children, and expecting us white men to marry them afterwords. NOT HAPPENING! You burn the coal, you pay the toll. I’m not taking care of you and your kid.

>konichiwa
Britbong education

If you exclude Latin from "white culture" you automatically get demoted to nigger-tier. That's why the people above seem confused.

Te asinum esse puto.

Portuguese people have an unique dna gene.

According to an early genetic study, the Portuguese is a relatively distinct population according to HLA data, as they have a high frequency of the HLA-A25-B18-DR15 and A26-B38-DR13 genes. The later is a unique Portuguese marker- the Portuguese have neither a significant contribution to their genetic pool from paleo-North Africans (A30-B18) nor Mediterraneans (A33-B14). As such may have remained in relative genetic isolation compared to the rest of the Iberian populations. The A25-B18-DR15 gene is only found in Portugal among Europeans; and is also observed in white North Americans and in Brazilians.[81]

The pan-European (most probably Celtic) haplotype A1-B8-DR3 and the western-European haplotype A29-B44-DR7 are shared by Portuguese, Basques and Spaniards. The later is also common in Irish, southern English, and western French populations.[81]

The Portuguese cluster with the Basques, and these with the Spaniards and the Algerians, as data suggest that there is a common Iberian and paleo-North African origin according to some studies, showing a pre-neolithic Saharan northwards migration and admixture with ancient Iberians. The A2-B7-DR15 gene is common to those, the Cornish, Austrians and Germans, showing a much more ancient link between North Africans and western and central Europeans.[81]

R1b-5 gene cluster is a male re-expansion 15,000-13,000 years ago from Northwestern Iberia heading towards Ireland, Wales and Northern Scotland. The Rory gene cluster (R1b-14) is one of the largest re-expansions also head towards Ireland and Scotland, however featuring particularly in Irish men with Gaelic names.[82]

keep lying you sub-human shit

veni in your mom faggot

Race does matter though, let's not get ahead of ourselves

Now we're talking

What's your point? Catholics being considered white in the USA is recent (1960s?), same for Orthodox too actually. Doesn't make a difference since you don't live there.

It's the easiest language for an English speaker to learn.

Well we need to create a med alliance with spain , i really like those magnificent bastards , and with greeks too after they kill Tsipras of course....

Carpe diem

shitpost on Sup Forums all day

>race wasn't a thing in the roman empire, only americucks care about it

sure, at least we do actually have something in common with them, genetically and linguistically

as long as you don't count us in any group that includes americans I am fine

This is a mistake , the roman empire cares a lot about race

I'm all in for Med alliance. We have nothing in common with the north.
Also, seeing who's next in line after Tsipras makes me feel doomed .

>pic related

>race wasn't a thing in the roman empire
and how did that work out for them?

Saepe et multum hoc mecum cogitavi, bonine an mali plus attulerit hominibus et civitatibus studium latinae.

Any m*d alliance would have to pay reparations to America for giving us mexico

Got beaten by crusaders and then the Turks at 1453?

How about Λαϊkός Σύνδεσμος?

And you pay copyright fee for every time you used the word democracy.

polish is more ancient than latin.

if that would make the spics in US leave im all down for it

I would support them but they seem to be nationalists who worship Hitler (who invaded Greece). That makes them a paradox. Fuck whoever has hurt my homeland.

constitutional republic :^)

The greatest mistake of all time of which meds ( and italy first) could repent it is having discovered America

i'm studying latin and it's tedious as fuck

cnbc.com/2017/01/25/us-is-no-longer-a-full-democracy-eiu-warns.html

But right has failed , left is failing right now what remained to vote for?

exactly.

>Latin

>white

whew lad

2000 year long empire not bad desu

Me and my children will be speaking spanish soon, which is close to latin.

You and your children though, will be speaking arabic

Then pay the copyright to us too , those are fasci rome things

>learning spiclish
>not yelling at the taco invaders in Latin or Italian
cuck