What i should do if i've mostly european bloodline but i'm mixed anyway?

What i should do if i've mostly european bloodline but i'm mixed anyway?

Mixed with what?
If asian go over to Jap and bleach them more.
If anything else just kys.

60% European blood
10% Arab
30% Native American
0% African

I guess that the second option

As a fellow southerner, how the hell did you end up with arab and indian blood. Did your ancestors not follow the very strict social order that was taken away from us 50 years ago?

I am not American. I live in South America. More specific the Southern Cone.

You can always sabotage the non-whites as much as possible in any way that you can.

I'm mostly white, so i identify as a Spaniard. At least by body, by DNA no.

is the arab part from dna test or actual family research.

Family research. I'll take a DNA test in 2 years.

theres certainly others like you bleach them

from what country arab and are you from a christian family. (alot of questions but i have a reason)

Then just know your place with pride and commit to the cause. You just might have to reveal your genetic makeup to the upper ranks so they can let you know where you belong.

My grandfather is Italian (Brown eyes) and my grandma Spaniard (Green eyes). My mother end up with FULL brown eyes unfortunately, and my father is a subhuman mutt amerindian + castizo.

I don't know why I find that stupid pic so funny. Also stay in 'm*rica.

you do know that south italians that have mixed with arabs were dark to begin with right. in sicily they they are on the most south part cathargian (and arab) and on the north part greek (less arab but there is arab there). and if you are not from the south you don't have arab.

What should I do if I'm half Persian and half British? Am I huwhite?

I know, but my grandma and granfa are from the North Spain and Italy.

>and if you are not from the south you don't have arab.
But maybe one of they migrante to the North.

My feet stink. Am I white?

man no. brown eyes are not a none european only the people that brought the blond hair to europe had probably brown or atleast a version of it and not blue eyes.
also if you are a tuscan than you are pretty european.

This. What should I do? kek

forgot to use full stop after only.

>and my father is a subhuman mutt amerindian + castizo.
I think you need to get off this board, it poision you.

Live life as a mutt or hope for/work on technology to purify yourself.

He is a bad person.

> gypsies
> white

1: stay the fuck away from the white homelands aka Europe if this 60% greatness inside of you means anything to you.

2: find a good, red pilled waifu to bleach or be bleached by, just don´t go for anything under 50%.

3: work hard to turn you country into a decent half white ally of the motherlands.

Italians and Spaniards aren't too white anyway. I look like a Spaniard.

You can't start by stop being a fucking cuck.
Stop making stuff like this decide who you are. Your action determines what you are, not if your granddad banged this or that girl.

Persian is hwite enough. Why worry Lawrence

no u belong is sicily or malta
ur a fucken wop who is ruining my anglo-saxon country

basically this

this.

Just say you're Italian.

Ok guy, i'll try this.

>Italians and Spaniards aren't too white anyway.

Italians are basically the heartland of white civilization, this is where the West was invented.

If you look like a southern white (Spaniard) you may still carry large amounts of amerindian genes hidden inside. Race is obviously about much more than just phenotypes (looks). The most important factor is cognitive intelligence or even just plain old simple IQ which is heavily determined by genes which are in turn heavily determined by race. In other words: you may look like a Spaniard, you may even have the intelligence of an average Spaniard but you carry an intergenerational time bomb inside of your genes. You children may actually turn out to be more akin to those 40% than to those 60%. So stay in the Americas, continent of the muts, try to bleach your genes with a mentally healthy, good, 60-80%er waifu and make your own country great (again?).

Well if thats the case just stay in South America and fuck other Amerimutts

t. average american mongrel

The spaniards were conquered by muslims, some extremeños (our conquerors) were mestizos.
Want to do something? become relevant, help the boers, help your people (donate $1000 to any white couple with kids and give them 1100 to 2000 if they have more, bla bla

I'm sort of in a similar situation to OP.
I'm half-swedish, half-russian; white-presenting (so is my russian parent). Should I leave europe and go to for instance USA, in order not to ruin the white gene-pool?

t. mario balotelli

So Blacks can be white if they act white? Don't be ridiculous.

>I'm half-swedish, half-russian
Then you're white

>(donate $1000 to any white couple with kids and give them 1100 to 2000 if they have more
this has got to be the biggest troll post i have ever seen

pick a side and bleach and assimilate

you have no pure blood, you are a mongrel breed mate.

If Im 90% white, 5% gypsie, 3% arab and "% jewish?

>pick a side
I dislike both russians and swedes

>russia
Stuck in a state of barbarism
Being colonized by brown and /or muslim people

>sweden
Pathological cuckoldry coupled with arrogance
Being colonized by brown and /or muslim people

I like Denmark much more.

10% native American
30% Irish
30% French Canadian
30% unknown/Portuguese (dad was an adopted orphan, dunno my grandparents there)
But I'm white as a fucking sheet. If u can pass as white just accept your nonwhite parts will eventually get bleached into nothing if you're okay with it.

If you look slightly darker find some bros who will cover your ass during rahowa.

if u want to live in denmark the marry a dane? and hopefully your descendants will marry danes become majority danish in 2 generations
how its too late for your kids they will never be pure anything, but eventually you decendants will be

A lot of half-European, half-Persians exist in the US and Canada for some reason but desu a lot of Persians and Northern Middle Easterners are pretty white so stay in the US.