The_Donald is still pol's greatest weapon and it is being ignored

All these people need is a little push in the right direction. Get out there and do your part.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=jew&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dtubi/fuck_actual_racists_this_means_you_white/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hkf6w/european_women_defenseless_men_have_become_too/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its unfortunatley true..

truly our greatest ally

we must join forces

>Aaron died for this.

Feel bad, you should.

I'll take help when I can get it, but I'll still hate Reddit until the day I die

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=jew&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

Wow I didn't even realize those gullible idiots were even still around

(((You)))

>tfw the leftist media keeps doing all our work for us
thanks...I guess?

WaPo is a hit or miss.

>reddit is our ally! Amirite my MAGApedes!
Sup Forums really is the worst board on this site.

I get the feeling there are a lot of t_d users who feel this way but they realized reddit isn't the place to voice their concerns so they stay quiet.

>"I hate leddit!"
>"pls make my cause worth something bois"
The ABSOLUTE state of Sup Forumssmokers

You might not wake them on the JQ on account of the mods and admins taking shekels, but if you wake them up on white nationalism the rest will follow.

It sure is. No other board is as pathetic as this Jew loving hypocritical shithole.

shills.

The reason they avoid the JQ is because the sub is heavily modded and the administrators are constantly on the lookout for reasons to ban T_D and its subsidiaries. I've seen it being discussed though, and both white and minority support for White Identity has been a constant since its inception.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dtubi/fuck_actual_racists_this_means_you_white/

This.

The mods are terrified of the admins. Tho, the following on T_D is so loyal, mods could probably have relocated a majority of the community to any platform; but too addicted to the sheckles

No. T_D is the worst thing that's ever happened to the right.

tell me you honestly think T_D's net impact has been negative. you're wrong.

It got taken over by newfags and shills and "pede"ism. It was scientifically manipulated to be innefective at spreading info. RIP- Us
Infowar 2015-2017

>a leaf criticizing someone
They've done more for the right than you ever will faget.

Is it bad i'd still scull fuck the one on the left?

I love being called a shill by memeflag election refugees who hate anyone not falling in line to fellate king kike lover

He's wrong. They had a huge part in winning normies over during the election. The alt-lite is just the first stage of the pendulum swinging back right. It's going to just keep picking up speed. 20 years from now US politics will be fucking nuts.

Top comment:
>When people talk of ethnic diversity, they only mean less white people. When is Africa, Mexico, Israel, etc... getting diversity? It is only white countries that need "diversity".

The goyim know. It's not about what gets voted to the top. It's about the thousands in the minority that we could get to go full white nationalist if we try. That's the strength of this weapon.

t_d is run by Israeli jews. seriously

if im being objective, your fear of saying 'faggot', and instead saying 'faget' probably means youre a newfag from TD. Just saying.

It has been a net negative. The (((trump movement))) has placated the right into accepting luke-warm civic nationalist policies for 8 years. By then demographically we'll be dead.

and populated exclusivly by israeli jews? the user base is the fish, idiot.

b-but they're our enemies because wrong internet clubhouse

>meme flag
>being this new
the absolute state of this board.

Why don't you kill yourself you rotten cunt. I've had enough of your dumb fucking kind already.

In 20 years we'll be so browned democrats are guaranteed election.

You can't swallow all the pills at the same time, there is a natural progression to these things. It's like the way the jews have been slowly feeding the entire country blue pills via the media. Most of us would have revolted if they hadn't let it creep up so slowly.

Look at the comments. They've reached general redpill levels with 0 Sup Forums interaction. Not to mention they've got minorities explicitly supporting Ethnonationalism.
It wouldn't be too crazy to assume that T_D's mods are Turner Diaries-level WN, but are simply hiding their power level. There's not a single chance that they don't know the truth by now, especially the former head mod.
The last two years have been the craziest and most fun of my entire life. I hope it's fucking nuts, I mean like Weimar riots-level nuts.
That's what I'm saying. I'd estimate 25% of America's white population is a NatSoc without realizing it, 10% are explicitly NatSoc but in the closet, and the same amount can be coaxed into it easily. As for minorities, Asian males are basically all NatSoc without realizing and insanely racist on the inside. Blacks secretly want segregation and actually hate whites and living around them but openly recognize that they want gibs.

The future is bright, and white.

first of all, keymashing after captcha fucked up fro the 1000000th time is why my flag changed

second, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn gtfo.

They don't need a push, they already know, they are just more realistic that white nationalism has no chance in America.

Whites will awaken in 2044 when they become a minority in the US for the first time. The more that we can get comfortable with the inevitable balkanization now, the stronger we will be.

I get it, you're just pretending.

You don't understand how ZOG works. Coopting hostile movements is their thing. T_D isn't going to go full 1488. They are going to go full pro-Israeli neocon and stay there.

finally you guys see what I've been saying all along. Sup Forums is honorary pedes. Praise Kek! MAGA!

Nobody cares what "you've had enough of" Liam, you faggot EU cucksucker.

Have you noticed the trend of minorities going back to the right? They are starting to realize the democratic party just uses them as vote farms and doesn't give a fuck about their interests besides enabling them with gibs. Minorities don't even want to live around other minorities if they have half a brain. The professionals all gtfo and seek out white communities. White communities are a global resource.

no they just know plebbit admins will gas them for any hint of white nationalism so it's better to slowly red pill normies and mention this place enough for people who want to get the heavy doses.

“It’s not against the law if the president does it”.... famous last words of Nixon! History repeating itself with trump... it’s “not obstruction of justice if......”.

MAGA

r/the_donald started off as a colony of Sup Forumsacks spreading meme-war propaganda during the run-up to the 2016 election. And it worked well. However, its mod team was soon thereafter replaced with crypto-kikes and crypto-SJWs who began subverting it from the inside out, in typical reddit fashion. That, along with the massive influx of newfags, resulted in almost all traces of "Sup Forums culture" eventually being wiped from existence. Eventually it got to the point where even mentioning anything critical of israel would be grounds for an instant ban. Now it's nothing but nonwhites, cucks, and unironic boomers.

It served it's purpose for getting Trump elected in 2016, but now it's just a blight that's long past it's expiration. It does more harm than good now with how cringe the fuckers over there are. And it can't be "taken back" because the mods and admins of reddit will do everything they can to suppress wrongthink.

Yeah, as they say, "perfect is the enemy of good." Something I see a lot on Sup Forums is people totally disavowing an otherwise great resource/person because they differ on one issue, even if they're still overwhelmingly on the right side of things in general.

Like Jordan Peterson. So what if he doesn't want to get on the racial pride thing? He's turning young people away from Leftism en masse, and on top of it, he's making Christianity seem like the thinking man's game again too.

a large chunk of t_d ran to voat after they started the mass censorship

fuk dem cuz of muh ideologikal purity!

I'm just sick of seeing retards like you on this website that would rather mock their potential allies than reach out to them. Half the people here probably came from Reddit in the first place, stop pretending it isn't true.

Oh yay, multicultural rightism. How fucking far has this board fallen.

>Like Jordan Peterson
Jordan "Race only counts if you are Jewish" Peterson
And you forgot his Selected pronoun Doctor
The reason people don't like Peterson is his Jewish leaning hypocrisy. He's a civic nationalist until it comes to every other race but whites.

Just wake a few thousand up and they'll wake up tens of thousands more irl.

Fuck off, you dumb cunt who's probably le 56%. Just because someone "triggers le SJWs!" by telling them basic shit like that there are only two genders doesn't make it okay to try to deconstruct and stamp out white identity. I'd much rather have someone shill for transsexuals while claiming that whites have a right to self-determination than the other way around.

Anyone who says whites don't have a right to exist is my fucking enemy.

checked. And that's exactly what Sup Forums and a few other places do. Can't be done on reddit though because of censorship. Just the way of things.

Sup Forums abandoned T_D because they fell for the psyop. T_D needs us now more than ever. They are beginning to see the light, and they need someone to guide them through so they do not stumble.

One reply stood out to me:
>as a black/asian. fuck affirmative action.
>i dont need a crutch, i dont need a handout.
>judge me on my skill and merit, not my skin >color.
>hire me because im good at my job, not >because im some box you need to check off for >a "diversity quota"

I see potential to get minorities amped up to prove they're more than a racial quota. Something like #MoreThanaQuota

The only way affirmative action calms the fuck down is if they benefactors say they hate being judged by their race/gender/etc. when applying for a job.

*Sup Forums fell for the 'T_D is le lame' psyop that shills successfully pulled off, that is.

You're still not getting it. r/the_donald is one of the most censored and policed places on the internet. It's impossible to guide/redpill/etc them over there now because the mods sole purpose now is to act as controlled opposition and keep any of their people form moving further right.

Well at least they are getting the idea. Individualism is suicide when the other party will collectivise against you.

So the choices are what? Multicultural den of depravity or a world that adheres to *exactly* what you believe on every issue? That's just Utopian fantasy. There's a difference between muh diversity and realizing that allying yourself with someone who agrees with 90% of what you believe is going to get you a lot farther to the world you want than pushing them away from you because they weren't pure enough.

That's why you need "lefty" threads similar to: "I'm a college educated black man and am tired of being assumed I got a job just because I checked a box saying I was African American. I want to be judged on merit. I don't need affirmative action".

Posts that are leftist yet counter the leftist narrative would be harder to delete and would get many replies from the right T_D

Maybe if we sit idle and let >le reddit keep us divided. The whole fucking point of fascism is strength in unity, you fucking leaf. Get raked.

So don't be an inartful moron. Drop the pink pills and string them along. I've gotten away with naming the Jew over there.

fuck he posted that on reddit and survived

That is my problem with Retarddit.
They just can't take it all in. They are fragile creatures that need to be treated with kid gloves.
FUCK EM

Yep. They are in full “shut it down” mode every day. I got banned. You will get banned if you stray from the conventional narrative over there. I got banned for daring to question the ABSOLUTELY RETARDED official 9/11 narrative.

They refuse to accept the Jew is the enemy. Thus should be treated with scorn.

Happens all the time. They just get shouted down as an uncle tom by the lazy niggers that drink only from the gibs faucet and brushed off as 'internalized racism' by the neolibs that want to keep their hand on the bananas to keep the monkeys in line.

I kinda gave up on them after the mod changes desu

this user is right, people here need to stop being so quick to judge, not everyone was born an ultra-hardcore chad ethnonat like most here will claim, ill admit i started off as a purely fiscal conservative, people grow when exposed to new information

They CAN be shown the power levels...but eventually they recoil in horror, descend into Asperger diatribe and then just shut down.
Then the SJW brigade shows up and turns everybody into scared little whores...you end up getting downvoted into oblivion.
I was introduced to that place by a relative of mine. I spent 3 hours on retarddit before leaving to Voat and then finding pol and Sup Forums

Sup Forums is great because it is "anonymous" and has no voting system.

Last time I tried "guiding" the normalfags and boomers over there I was instantly banned for antisemitism just for bringing up how Israeli officials have said multiple times that they like having ISIS around in Syria

You don't understand. We're not talking about trying to say stuff that's tone-deaf. Even the most subtle redpills get you instantly banned. Entire categories of discussion get you instantly banned.

Maybe you want to go fight the good fight. But it's not worth the effort. Nothing will ever get the ball rolling over there so long as the admin power structure is controlled by leftists and jews

T_D is populated with good goys now, anyone redpilled on the Jew moved here. Guy in the OP is likely from here.

well then you must admit that some people will be driven here from reddit, just because someone visited a website before realising how censorious and inhibiting it is does not mean that that person will be tainted

That's why you need voice of reason and experience arguments like "I grew up in the ghetto, saw how my people lived, and became more determined to lift my people out of poverty by making myself better. We can't depend on welfare like you're advocating". The neolibs would be easy: I'm black, you're white, you don't understand so don't pretend you know what's best for me".

If enough threads occurred and kept being repeated, people would start vouching for them.

Yes, but that's also how it started out. Waves of good goys went full 14/88. You aren't going to convince everyone, but you won't convince any if you don't try. Israelis shill the shit out of that subreddit and none of us bother trying to counter that shit.

Pragmatically speaking Sup Forums should thank God for t_d. They're the nice clean meat market with the cellophane-wrapped prime rib. We're the butcher shop in back. Training wheels for white nationalists.

Don't you have Christmas fair to bomb Ahmed?

I agree OP. Anyone who disagrees is not looking at the bigger picture. Redpilling normies and bringing people already on the edge further to our side should be a priority

lol remember when the overton window made simply disliking illegal immigrants meant you were a racist nazi?

this is pretty high-level redpilling if you ask me.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hkf6w/european_women_defenseless_men_have_become_too/

this (((board))) too concerned with bbc and e-celebs.

um checked but next time try harder to act like you're not new.

>got redpilled by Reddit
>people can’t be redpilled by T_D

wat

Sure, I am sure we will get some great people from retarddit. The only problem is that you don't have fight over there. People that like a post that is not popular have to shut up and get back in line or their name is ruined. It is a fucking demented game over there. If they come here, start feeling the freedom of calling people the most vulgar insults imaginable and then understand that it is just about bants, GREAT.

Otherwise, they need to go back

you have no idea wtf you're talking about. they hate neocons. are all leafs as ignorant as you? nevermind.

Go back to T_Zion if you think Muslims are the main problem.

That post has now been purged now anyway, some Jews have come in and are playing innocent, claiming they all identify as White and such. Being upvoted/praised

No honey dew, sweet tea trollop.
I was saying that I went over to retarddit to have a look see because one of my kin told me about it and I checked it out for shits and giggles. it took me 3 hours to realize that the place was cancer, 2 days to see the voting system on voat was shit and finally settled on Sup Forums.

I am a 3rd generation farmer, my little porch monkey. I have been against government and politicians as long as I could walk. I have been redpilled year after year by government leeches that attempt to tell my family that the fat content of our milk is not as much as we think it is.

bite your tongue, sperm burning crack whore. (if you would be kind enough to oblige)

It truly is. Fucking hypocrites everywhere. Supporting a Jewish puppet, meme crap overtaking actual discussions, liking anime or into ching chongs and calling yourself a white nationalist. You are all pathetic cucks.

BULLSHIT. I've sad insane, off the fucking wall shit there to try and ruffle feathers and I've not been banned. They only ban blatant anti Trump shills. Fucking liar.

Redditors need to fuck off. Your obsession with personal identity over ideas will completely ruin our board if you continue to fuck it up.

Fuck right off.

nice

you my friend have seen the light

God damn that is cringey