Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Also Trump: *ends free healthcare, free college and various National Parks*

Republicans and Midwestern voters got played like a violin and it's hilarious

Agreed. The best part is that all the idiots who supported him get hit the hardest by his tax plan, global warming and WW3.

When North Korea toasts Alabama and Idaho, I want to see Trump voters flock to California and get kicked out - no refugees!

I pay mine
You pay yours, faggot.

And what about the poor and sick and children that can't pay? Let them die in the street??

There is no government program saying the government gives free guns you fucking retard (though there should be a perfect world).
I buy my guns and I buy my health care I don’t get either for free go kill yourself

You fucking bet you faggot ass double nigger

Name one po ass nigger denied medical care.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Can't you go a SINGLE day without dropping the dreaded N-word or is your penis/IQ that small?

>free

Look at the ID's retard

Also what said. I'm glad all the fucking Trump supporters are gonna down the trash can and I hope they realize how badly they got paid

Also thanks for best girl

Got to love a good ol bait thread every once and a while. also kys

>33% Obese
>480k die by tobacco smoking alone a year
>12 million illegals that don't pay into the system will bitch about getting it
our universal healthcare would be the most expensive in the world

what a weak bait thread, replying to yourself and posting retarded shit with Mina as your op image. Its obvious its always you making these threads whenever Mina shows up in the Sup Forums catalog

When you same ID you make it obvious your baiting. It's been done so many times it's obvious now.

Fuck no, nigger. This nigger says nigger all the time, nigger.

You are way more free to buy healthcare here than you are to buy a gun...
This is the worst comparison/argument I have ever heard.

When people act like the Midwest is important

Freedom to OWN guns, not to have guns given to us.
We have the freedom to seek healthcare. We don't have the right to enslave others into treating us.

well it isn't called avatarfagging for nothing.

Do you think doctors work for free?

I wonder if he thinks he has the right to a free government issued printing press, too.

Universal healthcare = universal stealing from Americans to pay for foreign born people's free healthcare.

> Freedom to Guns: "You can buy any gun with money you earned and use it as you wish"
> Freedom to Healthcare: "You can buy any healthcare with money you earned and use it as you wish"
> NOT "freedom" of any kind: "You must waste all your money on some lazy niggers who don't want to work"

We voted for Trump so he would end this bizzare commie shit invented by retarded nigger and he's doing it.
God bless him.

Doctors sign an oath at the end of medical school, swearing to serve people no matter what. If you can't handle that, then go be a greedy dick in the right place (Republican Party) - medicine is not for you

>Responding seriously to anyone who makes their own "meme" using anime and impact text
Also kill yourself OP

>Doesnt want to pay for my abortion
Anti-women’s rights!
>Doesn’t want to pay for my healthcare
You want people to die!
>Doesn’t want to pay my gender studies tuition
Anti-education!

This is what happens when you huff too many soy unicorn farts.

Changing your flag doesn't change the ID.

You do realize we never had free Healthcare, nor free college right? Like that has never been a thing. Also, nothing is free. All this stuff that you desire so badly comes at a cost, and that cost is going to come out of your paycheck.

I didn’t get my free gun at birth!?! Wtf? Was there a line I was supposed to crib in?

You aren't a bright one are you? One is for your own protection. The other is expecting someone else to pay for your shit.

>You want people to die!

But you literally do. Remember 2011?

Nobody likes your stupid transparent BNA shilling. Fuck off.

>freedom to guns

Hahah like MD's aren't some of the greediest most arrogant class conscious fucks going.

"Freedom of healthcare" and "state-dictated 'free' healthcare" are diametrically opposing things.
So lets put things straight: you stalinists are trying to rob us of our freedom of healthcare and Trump is fighting to give us our freedoms back.

The Hippocratic oath is neither mandatory nor legally binding.

Not to mention hardly anyone even does it these days.

Which is why they expose themselves to disease and spend hours at their job, right? Surprise surprise, a Trump supporter who doesn't know how medicind works - name at least one pro-Trump doctor that isn't stupid or greedy

Uhhhh so why is it still even a thing? Whoops! There goes your argument, all the way over there!

>When you have to expose yourself to diabetic patients on the reg just so you can have 100k in your pocket semi annually before your christmas bonus
>tfw idiots think I'm exposing myself to deadly diseases because I care about people

lmao @ ur lyfe it's all money related.

It's so inconsequential that getting rid of it would be more effort than ignoring it.

So is the government giving out free guns? Awesome!

sage this b8

Yeah sure thing (not). Grow up!

Drumpfkins never learn

fpbp