FOCUS

FBI supervisor removed from Special Counsel’s Office had interviewed Michael Flynn

saraacarter.com/2017/12/04/fbi-supervisor-removed-from-special-counsels-office-had-interviewed-michael-flynn/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/937757797847932928
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/937789209770909696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHeeeeeeeeeiiiiitttt

bump

Oh no...it's a big nothingburger.
Donny Jr. and Kush still going to jail.

Strzok closed Wiener/Abedin case

Strzok initiated Russian counter-terrorism case in summer 2016

Strzok lover is married lawyer in McCabe office.
His right hand.

is this good or bad?

this
>one guy really controlled the whole investigation and now that he is fired it will go away
>please

Bump for relevant content. Next door in the catalog: "Red Pill Me On Star Trek." Elsewhere: "how should I commit suicide?"

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/937757797847932928

One guy threw multiple investigations and now he can be charged.

This just further supports my theory (((they))) went after Flynn especially hard because he wanted to expose the Blackmail rings they're using to control OUR government.

But he didn't do anything except text a woman about how dumb trump is

He was stupid enough to get caught..

Get caught doing what? He was literally making fun of trump during the campaign and that's all lol

Pic says it all

are you dense?? it shows obvious bias and conflict of interest..

>i thought trump wasn't under investigation
>only your blogs are saying he interviewed Flynn
>he has been working in the HR department since the summer.
All you trumpfags are grasping at straws

STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD

you must be a fucking idiot. and a faggot

>Grasping at straws
You strike me as the person who sees no problems with loaded juries.

Oy vey!

I always wondered how people fall for Mossad infiltration when Jews are easy to pick out, even when they don't have the nose.

This man had the nose

So your are so desperate that you get mad at Mueller taking over an investigation and relieving a potentially biased investigator immediately.
Grasping at straws so badly lol

you are a dense motherfucker there is no helping you

doesn't matter if mueller fired him the damage was already done when he was interviewed by the biased agent because it was used against flynn.. you are a moron.

The special counsel began it's investigation without the guy you fags are trying so desperately to smear lol

That doesn't make any sense.. try harder

Mueller interviewed every witness and suspect when he took over, he didn't rely on previous interviews
Mueller replaced Strzok as soon as he was appointed special counsel

Hello Mossad.

Did Sinclair fire Sara? Wtf why isnt she with Circa anymore
She deserves a presidential award for the brave reporting she has done / is doing

>I cling to my conspiracies because I'm a dumb trumpfag
lol

am dum, sombody pls explain relevance?

Literal never Trumper and Hillary supporter went out of his way to entrap flynn in an interview without a lawyer present. Investigation is botched now, Trump WILL go nuclear.

False
Strzok was reassigned within the FBI in August
The special counsel was appointed in May
And in any case, Strzok was lead on the original Comey-McCabe directed investigation into the Russia hoax, and that was in January
This implicates Comey and McCabe more than Mueller (the Strzok stuff).

>McCabe
Hello George.

It's growing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the transcripts?

You’re grasping at straws. Dumbfuck.

So you're saying that Flynn lied to Strzok in an interview without his attorney present. This got the ball rolling towards indicting Flynn on bullshit charges.

But then Mueller re-interviewed Flynn and Flynn again made the exact same lies to Mueller?

Bullshit.

The charges must stem from the original sneak attack meeting that caught Flynn off guard. Which was conducted by Strzok.

Hi nigger. Just so you know, I'm smarter than George Webb

Thank you for confirming your Mossad ties.

Youre right user, disinfo shills are gonna be on here all night trying to muddy the narrative and distort the facts / timeline, so get it all straight now

HOLY SHIT. SO IT WASN'T COMEY'S FAULT!

They think this exposes Mueller's bias and will be used against him while he prosecutes Trump associates.

It's not (at least not successfully)

Her gums have been coated in Strzok semen...
Thus any evidence obtained by those gums is inadmissible

I BET YOU COMEY WAS FORCED TO RECITE THE PRE WRITTEN STATEMENT BY THE JEWS

The man on the right isn't strzok.

THIS IS STRZOK

JEW AS FUCK

user, a general of flynn's caliber knew damn well those fbiniggers were on there way to investigate him illegally.
They fucked themselves over at the start of this whole ordeal and its really beautiful in a way.
Why else would trump and crew be able to maintain the levels of smug they do everyday?
Because the games already over and been won the opposition just doesnt realize it yet.

He didn't interview Flynn. Flynn still went along with a guilty plea and his lawyer didn't fight it because Flynn had lied to the fbi

>formerly
The spelling is formally

What is your sauce? Because this looks like meme news.

He could of said no and resigned. He however, corrupted himself and the FBI. He deserved to get fired. You can not have compromised morals in that position.

No notice or attorney? Lmao what a dumb rookie mistake

Strzok asked Flynn about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador. These conversations were about Israeli settlements and teaming up with Russia to defeat ISIS. These conversations weren't Flynns idea. Flynn was asked to do them by Trump team officials - likely Kushner.

So, with actual transcripts of the conversations intercepted by the NSA/CIA Strzok began asking Flynn increasingly specific questions about these conversations.

Flynn didn't have his attorney present because Flynn thought this was going to be another FBI protocol briefing, not an interview.

Strzok managed to catch Flynn in a lie about the specifics of these conversations. Who knows what kind of language Strzok used. It would be easy to trip someone up when you have a fucking transcript of conversation and could weasel your way into making the person say something happened or didn't happen that was factually inaccurate.

Flynn lying isn't the issue at this point. It's how Strzok got Flynn to lie. Strzok is a Hillary plant. A Hillary operative. If you know anything about FBI interview tactics you should know it's easy for them to prosecute you for lying.

I've read that you should never, ever, talk to the FBI without your lawyer, and without the entire proceedings videotaped. Because the FBI will invent a reason to charge you with lying to them.

That's what they did to Flynn.

Can Trump pardon Flynn ? He is obviously set up by the DeepState within the FBI

What's your source on the interview being without his lawyer because he thought it was a briefing and not an interview?

Here:

You working hard tonight for that soros money huh

That's not sourced lol
That's a blog post some user posted
>I don't have a source for my conspiracies so you must be Soros
lol

Do you think a real journalist doesn't know the difference between formally and formerly?

wait so there is one problem left unsolved? if we are to assume they were helping Clinton & Co - what would be the purpose of reopening the investigation just before the election?

FLYNN
DID
NOTHING
FUCKING
WRONG

>that's a blog some user posted

It's a report by Sara Carter. Are you implying Sara Carter isn't a real journalist?

I knew he asked for feedback from McCabe, but I didn’t see this one coming.

twas the wiener laptop user if you think back to those heady days

She is a trumpfag tweeting her blog because another trumpfag blog (circa) fired her
>she doesn't know the difference between formally and formerly
lol

Eric Holder is very fucking nervous. This tweet is madman like and an immediate call to action:
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/937789209770909696

i remember but... what was the purpose? Someone said about claiming custody of the laptop. Why would Comey need to do a press conference though ?

So the wheels are falling off of the Trainwreck of a dumpster fire, on a sinking ship

that was the big question at the time, but he did address that during his appearance before the committee earlier this year, and there was a lot of larping on here that the fbi was split 50/50 at the time and that he was pressured into doing something, to avoid accusations of favouritism.

There will be a lot more to this and like I said a long time ago y’all, Comey and Mueller are friends with their own bones to pick. Not good guys or your guys, as they should’ve resigned but there are MANY in the swamp who didn’t choose to be there. These people also like negotiating plea bargains and deals.

Comey’s been trying to tell you for months that he’d have indicted Hillary. He told you EXACTLY why he would’ve, the day he also didn’t suggest charges right after saying it all. He’s starting to get some of that vindication he was looking for.

This is all top down. McCabe has been demoted and relieved. 5 others gone since for anti-Trump tweets. The little shit leads to bigger shit, on all the shot that will continue to come out from now through the new year and beyond.

If you strip away all the media bullshit, external theories, opinions, etc. and just look at the facts, you’ll see exactly where this is heading. Forget everything anyone says and all you’ve heard the media saying. Only look at the facts. “They” are fucked.

will we have something good to talk about at Christmas? Still the news refuses to outline the fact what Mueller and Gates were indicted for. Up here in Canada, its the same.

Leftist logic
>Does it fit my narrative?
No
>Dismiss without any reasoning, then(Insert buzzword of the month here)
Drumpf BTFO

>Putting this much into a typo
Those are some pretty thin straws you're grasping at.
lmao

This. I want to get hammered and bring my shitposting out into the real world

>Sara Carter
pls be my newsfu

>CNN article written by Valerie Jarrett's daughter
>Trying to shift all the blame from Comey to Strzok
Do you think there is a reason all the affair and texting leaks on Strzok came out over the weekend, in WaPo and NYT?
>Someone is getting thrown under the bus

>transferred
>still employed with the FBI
Why is this even a story? We're still paying the parasite's salary

>still employed with the FBI
Probably because he's now one of their main witnesses who can testify on how the whole team was directed to find Hillary innocent... and Trump guilty.

Careful with that one, user.

I shocked a few people this weekend by talking about bloc voting by ethnic groups undermining democracy and also differences in crime statistics by race.

If in doubt, stick to Hannity's talking points. He's like the barometer for normie-safe banter.

Your whole investigation is fucked lol.

Like, if they're changing the reports to favor one party, how do we know they're not changing them to disfavor another?
Who's to say Flynn lied exactly? The FBI?

NPR, which is basically a cult worshipping Yezhov, actually had a story two or three years ago about a town in South Texas where people (who were all of the same unnamed background) were selling their votes for less than would buy a Chimichanga combination plate. Several years earlier they actually used the word "inferior" to describe Indian-trained doctors. If you're careful and you can find a counterintuitive source you can get away with a lot.

>you’ll see exactly where this is heading
The thing I care most about right now is the part about trying to depose a duly elected President. Who does that? These people are fucking commies! Don't these idiots know they're playing with dynamite? They need to pay and they need to do some prison time in order to reflect.

How's the weather in Fantasy Land?

I'm guessing...stormy??

>Donny Jr. and Kush still going to jail.

THIS

Bump for more focus.