Is this one of the sweetest moments in Ghibli history?

Is this one of the sweetest moments in Ghibli history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0UeT-WmAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really get what the point of this movie was.

Life is an uphill road and its easier if your wife has your back while you pedal.

My favorite Ghible desu fampai.

Adolescence

Probably also my favorite. It's really sweet, and for some reason I could identify myself with it, even though I'm a uselss NEET with no goal in life.

For sure my favorite

Also my favorite movie, I love this so much ;_;

Just about growing up and discovering what you want to do with your life.

? no idea at all

Same here, it does seem to ring a lot with NEETs too.

>discovering what you want to do with your life.
I don't understand this sentence. Could you please rephrase? Am I to believe that I should actually have direction in my life?

retard

Not in the West. Just b urself and u can be whatever u wanna be ok bb?

Its a coming of age story about one person who is very driven and determined in their goals and another person who is lost in life. Their strengths and weaknesses compliment each other as they fall in love trying to help each other. I mean its been a few years but I don't remember this movie being that complex.

>Just b urself and u can be whatever u wanna be ok bb
can somebody /trans/late this

This was better.

I think the scenes where she lets the old man read her manuscript is sweeter. I love that he doesn't bullshit her and tells her it needs work, but she can get there some day if she keeps trying

Would've been better without the adult parts

nope

No

Why didn't she go topless during her singing?

Get out!

They can't fall in love. They are only 13.

Their seriously wasn't even a boob bounce in the whole movie. This isn't even classified as an anime.

You're on to something there.

Nigger, did it look like I posted an adult part? Also, the adult parts were essential to the entire movie.

>sayonara..
best scene ever

Would have been better listening to the current pop stars like Britney Spears, Paula abdul or Christina Aguilera singing that song instead of Olivia Newton-John.

Olivia Newton-John version was really popular in Japan when it released in 1973, made their top 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0UeT-WmAA