Wow, this guy is completely pathetic, indecisive, whiny and it's only been 4 minutes

Wow, this guy is completely pathetic, indecisive, whiny and it's only been 4 minutes.

Way worse than that guy from Amagami, Junichi? I forgot his name, it's been so long.

I rate i comment i subscribe

You can post your opinion in the show thread, no need to make another, retard.

He's not all that whiny, though, and what is he indecisive abput, exactly? He hasn't figured out what he wants to do after school which is pretty normal for a highschooler, but at the moment, at least, he seems to b working on his studies decisively enough. I sure hope you didn't mean he's indecisve about romance, because he doesn't yet seem to have any clear romantic feelings.

Can someone explain to me wtf seiren/amagi ss are supposed to be?

Just watched amagi, and it's literally pointless alternate universe bullshit, there's no point in watching the show unless there's one winner.
It was originally a game or w.e

But seiren? what the fuck is it? Not based off a game, not based off manga, is it written by the same sex deprived retard?

Can someone explain this shit?

He's wishy-washy, has no opinion on anything, lets girls bully him, bends over for his sister.

A real average 'nice guy' doormat

>completely pathetic
You're jealous.

>indecisive
Because he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life at the age of 16?

>whiny
No, not once.

>Way worse than that guy from Amagami, Junichi
You're pathetically and impotently jealous. In real life, guys like Junichi and Kamita date pretty girls, get married, and have families. Meanwhile, you're alone in your room, pretending that you're alpha.

>completely pathetic, indecisive, whiny
You mean, like your average Japanese teenager?

I'm jealous of some faggot surrounded by beautiful 2D? No fucking way.

>there's no point in watching the show unless there's one winner.
That's a hot opinion. Both Amagami and Seiren are made with peole who don't share that opinion in mind, though.

He doesn't seem unusually wishy-washy for a teenager, he clearly has opinions about the girl whose arc is first and some ambition about his studies, he "lets" girls tease him, which is not a synonym fior bullying, and he hasn't done anything particularly noteworthy for his sister.

See you next week.

Also here's your (You)

If you seriously think Kamita is beta, this is your first anime. He's nothing like legitimately beta faggots you see in harems.

This ain't a harem, this is a shitty 3 minute romance.

Is the first girl supposed to be discount Morishita or something?

What is seirens relationship with amagi?

Same school(setting) if you look at their blazer, and same art director.

Nice bait

Ai's little brother should have been the main character while this total loser could be his best buddy.

If they want to protect Ai they could just say she's busy or moved out of town.

This girl makes Haruka look like a perfect saint

I agree, the smart bro should have been the MC, not this pimple.

>BAWWWWW WHY CAN'T THEY DRAG THE ROMANCE OUT FOR 12 EPISODES UNNECESSARILY
Short and sweet trumps forced drama 100 times out of 100.

All romance anime should be 4-6 episodes. Even a single cour is too long.

>there's no point in watching the show unless there's one winner.

lol

Spinoff.

Some of Seiren's characters are siblings of Amagami characters.

So why was the girl in the middle of the forest half naked???
How did she conveniently enter the MC's room of all people at this study resort trip?
What kind of education cram school takes students to a fancy resort hotel to ~S.T.U.D.Y~???
Where do they get the money for that kind of thing?
This anime has some major questions as to what Japan culture is like based from this one episode.
Santa clause contest?

>Santa clause contest?

Watch Amagami SS.

>What kind of education cram school takes students to a fancy resort hotel to ~S.T.U.D.Y~???
>Where do they get the money for that kind of thing?
You understand they had to pay to go there, right? It's not free. It probably cost their parents the equivalent of $500 or something like that.