Look how short the male chromosome is, lmfao. Is that why men are constantly coping for everything...

Look how short the male chromosome is, lmfao. Is that why men are constantly coping for everything? Making up for having a dicklet chromosome?

female chromosomes don't know if they want to be chromosomes or snnakes

Don't make fun of my ribs

what even is this bait, you're actually trying to make me feel bad about a chromosome

>Meme flag
>Useless information

>doing more with less

>straight lines vs twisted ones

intredasting

>male chromosome is rigid, strong, dominant
>female chromosome looks like it wants to get assfucked, has no discipline whatsoever

how the fuck is this Sup Forumsitics??

Men are useless. They destroy and conquer and leave death wherever they go. The best hope is to turn them into women.

The future is female.

>chromosomelets coping this hard

During war or stress the xx mutates to an xy to increase its chances of surviving. Boys are prone to being born in poverty, girls are prone to being born in affluence.

t. Award winning geneticist

Women have a redundant second X. Men have extra information. This is the real reason why men are superior to women. Women are literally lacking a chromosome.

We turn them into our sex slaves. The good looking men. The r9k autist uggos should be gassed .

I am a born gender male but identify as a transracial female with a dominant Y chromosomal condition.

Therefore I have swapped X and Y.

>Y is the manlet of chromosomes

>dicklet chromosome
here (you) go
now post your cunt & sage

Look how short the female penis is, lmfao. Is that why women are constantly coping for everything? Making up for having a clitlet?

Homogeneous bigots need more diversity in their chromosomes.

>the famous male insecurity

LOL what the fuck is even going on?

>little dicklet wishes he had a vagina

>The female insecurity.
>Can't accept being inferior despite everything indicating they are.

>talking to the demiurge with such insolence

Females are inferior for an important reason

>little male loser projecting his insecurity stemming from his little baby dick

It's like you've never heard of X-inactivation (lyonization)

>he doesn't know the second x chromosome is always non-coding

there are only two genders: sry and not sry

calm down you lesbo. women have a higher frequency of oldtimers. hillary isnt fit to lead and warren has no chance. in short america will never have a female president in your life time but you will relive the election cycles of 2008 and 2016 thinking hillary has a chance decades from now

Italy's high school biology is stronk

No

It is not

This is why women like you should shut up and put the dick back in the mouth.

>lose some genes
>become stronger, faster, taller, and more intelligent

I mean, I guess it makes sense. Downies are inferior to both men and women, and they have more genes than either. The more genes we lose, the more superior we become.