With the advent of artificial wombs, artificial insemination...

With the advent of artificial wombs, artificial insemination, and genetic manipulation men are going to become completely useless and inferior. We will only keep men around as sexual playthings to to satisfy the needs of their female masters and leaders. All the ugly r9k, mgtow, incel losers will be genocided and we will breed ourselves a caste of chads to satisfy us. You will be replaced, soyboys.

lol

lol

Wouldn't artificial wombs make women irrelevant?

yep
stupid roastie think that she can use weapon specifically designed against her and use it on it's inventors
such hubris will be her undoing

the exact opposite will happen,its already happening with sexbots

How does the artificial womb replaces men and not the natural womb in a roastie's mind

>find a girl or woman you are attracted to
>obtain genetic material
>find boy or man you are attracted to if they were female
>obtain genetic material
>combine to produce embryo
>incubate in artificial womb
> your new wife will be ready in 9months

Sounds like women are the ones who will become useless.

Artificial wombs = female replacement.

I see what you did there

Bump virgins. Bow before the superior female race. You're so dumb and easy to manipulate, we made you build a civilization for us and now we don't need you.

Why would they? Just means we don't need to carry babies ourselves anymore.
We don't need ugly manlets like you. Kys.

Artificial wombs = female empowerment. We won't need to subject ourselves to carrying babies anymore and can spend time doing more important things. You losers really don't understand.

lol
Stop acting super superior I believe in women rights and all that bullshit but doesn't mean you have to act cocky and act like you are a superior race
I'm starting to see why some people call people like you "feminazis"

Only alpha men and alpha women will exist. The glorious future of destruction awaits!

In theory if OP's retarded ideas actually come to fruition wouldn't there be mostly/only beta males? It seems like women like this are dominant

What's with the EU flag?

In all honesty, men and women will become useless and robots will take over.

Don't reply me to virgin.
We will breed strong, muscular, black men with huge dicks solely programmed to please us during our downtime. The jobs done by betas will be done by robots. We won't need you anymore.

That goes both way. Artificial wombs will allow men to raise children without women. What will women do?

oh my fucking god these insults are garbage

Also, literally this.

Artificial wombs and artificial insemination will allow women to raise kids easily without men. What are you going to do loser? People naturally don't trust men around kids, because most of you are pedos. Women will get the most access. We will get preferential treatment. Suck it up soyboy.

Oh goodie now she's calling all men pedos based on a couple of fucked up people in the world

We don't need old roast beef flaps like you, kys

>little soyboy dicklet is this insecure

>little roastie is this insecure

>can't even compete with third world niggers to find a mate
You must be physically repulsive.

You look like you need some

>Stop acting super superior I believe in women rights
You have to go back.

>People seriously replying to an OP hiding their true flag

Muh lesbian bullshit phantasies, because they cant handle the fact, that women ate pretty much completely useless for civilisation, other than to breed babies...

Sad.
Many such cases.

Woh San Marino extra rare. If this is the guy I know from there Gerald says hi.

I am not the guy. I only know someone else who browses Sup Forums and especially /pol but there has to be someone else...

>Women are useless
>just manipulate men to do everything for us because we aren't idiots
Who is more useless, the dog manipulated to do everything by the master or the master? You are the dog.

>artificial wombs
>artificial insemination
>men will be useless and inferior
I hope you're not really that stupid

Maybe we live separate and stop complaining about women/men

I should specify its Gerald from Malta just in case it was too vague.

The only thing you're needed for is the sperm. Once we don't have to use our wombs, we can completely cut ties with 99% of you.

>The weaker, less intelligent being thats missing the part of their brain that performs cognitive function will be the superior one.
lol

This, They will hang by their meatflaps on the day of the droid

>All the ugly r9k, mgtow, incel losers will be genocided and we will breed ourselves a caste of chads to satisfy us

You know that anyone of those groups is still stronger and better suited to combat than any women right?

I'll ask him tomorrow although i'm fairly certain my friend also uses a vpn sometimes...

>weak and less intelligent
>manipulate men to do everything for us with ease for thousands of years
Top kek Elliot Rodger.

Jews are all female now?

there are ~6bn less synaptic connections available in female brain versus male. good luck fair maidencunt

"Artificial wombs = female empowerment. We won't need to subject ourselves to carrying babies anymore and can spend time doing more important things. You losers really don't understand."

you will lose your minds because its in your biology to be stupid and useless in things other than taking care of children.

Women who enjoy being mothers are the only real women, the others are all soulless demons brain washed by the leftist devil.

Not an arguement.

Well i feel like it wouldnt be completely obsolite bc theres still gonna be people out there who are into the "natural way" lifestyle (farming on ur own land/no clothes/only raising your own meats) and ive noticed 90% of the people who are super i to that stuff are women

You are barely trying with pathetic reddit tier arguements.

Here. Go.

How ironic. Dont you post there daily? You know the rules,tits or gtfo with your LARPing.

sure thing sweetie
keep telling yourself that
maybe if you believe hard enough it will become true :D

R A R E

What are you talking about? Women are made fro making babies. Your brain, hormones, organs, and immune system all serve to make children. It is how nature works. You are going to be obsolete.

funny thing is, even if OPs deranged revenge-fic actually became reality, women themselves would obliterate their shiny utopia because women can't stand other women and in her scenario with only women in power the only way that could end is in total societal collapse

and then the men would have to pick up the pieces again and put the walking vaginas in their fucking place once more

OP already fucked off when he is just another LARPer sliding and baiting as usual on Sup Forums with meme flags.

Lets not post anymore as it's a victory for Sup Forums against JIDF.

ok
(saged in this post)

Allah created the woman for two purposes only: to serve man and to bear his children. You are simply incapable of doing anything more than that, and need a male to protect and support you during your life. Our holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, knew exactly what to do with women such as yourself. Change now and submit to the rule of Islam, or bear the consequences when your nation finally takes it's place among the other Islamic nations. You cannot stop this - Islam is Progress, and you will either progress with the rest of us, or left back in the dirt alongside all the infidels and apostates.

You autists are so easy to bait. You're so insecure about women it's genuinely pathetic. Just look how you lost your shit ITT. Honestly lads, you're never going to make it. Do everyone a favour and kill yourselves.

>hurr durr I was only acting

Fuck off out of Sup Forums you piece of shit,ruining boards all around.
Global rule 2. Now gtfo.

I just inverted the typical r9k virgin talking points. Pretty obvious. No wonder you're all such miserable kissless virgins. Kys.

Have fun getting b& faggot

>thinks I can't change my ip.

Other way around idiot... Unless you can make semen...

>get range banned

Now you made more people get mad because of your pathetic actions who cant follow simple rules and doesn't shit up the board when its constantly under attack by faggots who slide threads and 1 posts per id.
You're not better than them,you seeked attention with this just as they did.

Easier to synthesize an egg than sperm. Thanks for coming though brainlette. Why do women even bother try flexing ?!

I have so much testosterone, I need soy just to mellow out a little.

Fuck off Muhammad