POSSIBLE HAPPENING

Richard Spencer to meet with President Trump today at WH, what might they be discussing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_V._Spencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the gray suit looks like a retard.

Those guys with him look like a bunch of tools - secret service/brown shirt wannabes

Richard is such a qt.

I could easily whip the ass of every person in this picture.

kys

Why do you suppose Dickie Spencer hires downie security guards?

I thought Trump was in Utah today

Is that Zyklon Ben in the back left? Looks like his hat. Nice to see him out there showing his support.

He's a veteran

No, he's not meeting with President Trump at the white house. How do I know this? Because President Trump gave a speech in Salt Lake City, UT today and will not be back in DC today.

>trisomy 21
can confirm!

Probably why he didn't get attacked by Antifa. They know better than to test the Montana Muslim mangler

No evidence of this, link or GTFO

Agent 47

t. Shlomo

Who's the hook nose?

Seriously, why does Spencer look like a fucking potato?
He's unsettling to look at.

underrated

This, OP is a larping faggot

Because you have it?

PC PRINCIPAL!!

it's like he shops at overpriced hipster boutiques that sell ironic retro fashion but he wears it unironic-ironically

Adam Sandler!

Theres just something not right about him, I think a lot of people feel that. Watching his speeches and interviews, you can just tell theres something really fake about him.

PC Principal did the redpill

de-PCffied

His fashion is not that bad in concept, he just can't pull it off.

Example of someone who actually can pull something similar off:
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

He talks like a retard too but he was a geology Ph.D. student until recently.

>Hitler with a jewish nose and otapostasis also very common amongst jews
What did they want to tell us with this one?

>he was a geology Ph.D. student
le geology face

this isn't a meme that physics wizards fuck with them, I've seen this before The Big Bang came out

For the love of god someone fashwave that image

Besides his potato face, I've dissected his problem.
Firstly, it's too busy; dress shirt, tie, vest, jacket, scarf, leather gloves, hat all on his upper body and all out on display in a jumbled mess.
And secondly, he pairs what are meant to be "nicer" clothes with trashy blue jean.

Really from my experiance i would say he looks better than 90 perecent of ordinary white people on American streets. But i've only been to San Francisco, Los Angles, New York and Las Vegas (if big citys are concernt) so maybe they aren't representative.

If only...

bullshut

its retarded how underrated this was

anyway get a sauce

It's true, most people dress like shit.
-t. suburban and rural retard

These cities are the 5% white areas that bring the rest of the country down to le 56%

Spencer will probably communicate Trump's marching orders from Putin.

Whites are not a real majority in these major cities, and most white men in those cities are soyboys.
He is easily considered ugly here.

and the only whites in the sticks are dying seniors or methheads.

t. patrician white male under 40 in the sticks-it's lonely

It's not about dress. Germans typically dress like shit too because they dress for functionality, not fashion.
He's talking about genetics.

any /fa/gs here? is Richard's style approved?

Not back at WH till tonight.

I think he isn't that of a good orator, but there aren't better ones, who want to be public alt right or "far" right. It's very seldom to find learned men, who are also very good orators. The best Professors are often horrible orators and it's much better to read their books, than to have to listen to them.

>what might they be discussing, Sup Forums?
Which one sucks jewish dick harder.

damn those glasses add at least +5 speed

Trumps in Utah today

>I could easily whip the ass of every person in this picture.
Post a cliche, be answered with one, idiot.

spencer is controlled opposition, which includes directing the narrative, inciting disgust among the adversaries and compatriots, and overall making the movement look retarded.
what better eay to look retarded than to be retarded?!

I live in a large City in Germany known to have well and expensived dressed people and i travel a lot. But you're right most germans aren't well dressed.

it's the sunnies. they're a bit gay. better sunnies would have fixed this problem

I will always see Moonman when I look at his face and he knows it.

Its def curious

Frankly nothing about Richard Spencer's "Look" is on point. it is really bad, look at how the tag on his scarf is facing outward, his expression, weird gloves, etc, evrything is amiss

isn't most of his posse made up of light-skinned mexicans?

Don't think he was part of the protest. Probably a journalist.

Looks like CIA agent Richard Spencer trained extensively at CLOWN COLLEGE!!!!

Handsome man.

Why is Richard Spencer so aesthetic?

Because gay

>He thinks that is aesthetic
I hope you're joking.

white nigger faggot

>manly 20’s style outfit
>not aesthetic
Pls go

Didn't he get kicked out for muh dickin a jewess?

Trump always meets with members of his intelligence committee
This is just a debriefing

>your assigned name is number of chromosomes

>inciting disgust among the adversaries and compatriots
I think that's bullshit. Look at Most of the other guys in the alt right (tara, Lauren, Allsup etc.) and especially the alt light like Mike Cernovich are much more ridiculous. I don't buy the communistic stuff and his train and nuclear dreams or the stuff about emprie from Lissabon to Vladivostok, but it's as good as we can have it at the moment. Also give the solid points for your claims about the goverment Agent stuff, it's like all those alt light Typs always try to make everyone on the right look stupid by always makeing serious allogations without any good evidence whatsoever. Don't supread conspirancy theories, if there isn't very good evidence (not hearsay, duobious fotos or notoriously unserious people and tangetial connections).

It looks more like the fading whimpers of a proper 20's style outfit.

You're not outside are you?

Can we get a link. Drumpf already called out white supremacists as idiots, and an open meeting would look really bad on the 26%.

Spencer is a complete faggot cuck.

He tried to hold rally/march in DC yesterday and he couldn't even get ten people to show up. It was just him, his bodyguards, and a small entourage of people who looked like a bunch of spergs and downies (as they always do).

He has only damaged the cause he claims to fight for and he is obviously controlled opposition.

I'm glad people have finally realized what a cocksucker this loser is and how has actually been intentionally trying to sabotage efforts to build the wall and fix immigration enforcement in America.

He's always been trying to make others look bad by trying to force an association.

>20s style outfit
soyboy detected

He called out supremacists, not nationalists or identitarians, whom he called "fine people"

>he is obviously controlled opposition.
Citation needed

spencerfags are pure autism.

Source?

>posting a picture like this to accuse others of autism
>not actualy an autist himself
Pick one and only one.

There were about 20-30. Not that bad considering it was organized/announced in less than 24 hours.

hes just a socially awkward goofy narcissist desperate for attention of any kind but not good enough at anything to get it

Another picture. The optics were really good, even if it wasn't that big.

>fellow redditor the post
Sorry try an Argument the next time.

Yea kike

This is the look we need to stick with now. Make the American flag a white nationalist symbol and force the cucks to choose a side.

Hey jew dont.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_V._Spencer

Richard Spencer needs to grow a beard.

listen to one of his speeches
hes a fag
i love enoch too
or at least i did before he became spencers puppy

God his fuckin hair cut is so fuckin gay

How is jewland for you jew. You must really be afraid of Spenser, you are shilling so hard..

I just adore the fact that the only guy defending Richard is this fuck

I already agreed on him being a mediocre orator. But the fag stuff is simpley without good evidence.