Lauren Southern, Lauren Rose, Brittany Pettibone, Wife with a Purpose and Laura Loomer BTFO!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs

Based Iranian Pickup Artist Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DjGxAcHCxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike free first post

>listening to a shitskin

/ourshitskin/

Absolutely BTFO BTFO BTFO!!

Trad thots are going down

Who is this dude lol

>/yourshitskin/

ROOSH V FOR THE WIN!!!!

we Iranians are ain't no shitskins nigger also go back to watching BLACKED.com

Go back to your middle eastern shithole, shitskin.

fuck this atheist cunt

The problem with pol is people don't compromise. There is no passing an idea or law with this kind of behavior. Who gives a fuck if he's an atheist, he's destroying TRAD whores. You faggots can debate religion with him after

The guy might be an athiest degenerate but you can tell he's deeply unhappy and trying to repent. He's doing more good than many athiests, he tells the truth and isn't disingenious. He isn't wrong about the tradthots.

I'm not listening to some sandnigger.

dumb roasties btfo

Lauren Rose and WWAP literally did nothing wrong.

Yes, you are shitskins

Hes Right. Lauren Simonsen aka [email protected] is a straight whore

honestly why where you people listening to women in the first place. the women I listen to :my wife, my mother,my oma (grandmother in german) women who i will actually obey: mother and oma. you ppl need to realise women are a joke when it comes to anything involving thought. only women who are experienced mothers are worthy of any sort of respect. young women are equal to 13 year old girls... or 8 year old boys.

>Iranian
He's Iranian-Armenian, and he would look a 100x better if he shaved that fucking beard.

who the fuck here gives any of these bitches money? FAKE

be gone or I force you girlfriend to eat my semen

The term Iran was coined during Sassanian empire. Iran is a cognate of Aryan, and Sassanids called the country "Iran-shahr", meaning country of Aryans. It was due to Hitler's recommendation to Reza Shah in 1935 that he officially asked countries to call Persia by its native name "Iran". It's like Germany asking countries to call it Deutschland, and then people ask, "Where did Germany go?" I am tired of you ignorant motherfuckers infesting all of Sup Forums.

Watching the video

He's 100% right, all these traditional whores want Beta Bucks

Roosh is right.
Any of these "trad" girls want to do the one thing that the left will despise the most, the one great thing that will matter more than anything they can do, making all their speeches, books, and whatever pointless, would be to find a high value man and then make new versions of themselves. That's the best thing any "trad" woman can do and if they don't want to do that, then they are fakes who are merely cashing in on the new alt-right/trad movement. They should be cast out as useless.

spoken like a true shitskin.

I'm getting really sick of you Iranian shitskins that are trying to pass off as white. You're about as white as Indians, Afghanies and North African are. I don't give a damn about Hitler's opinion or the origin of the word "aryan", we don't want you in our countries get the fuck out!

>Roosh
Roosh is an idiot. I could be a better emblem for right-wing movement than either Jason or Roosh, but it is very difficult to find literary agents. I am also too shy to post my face and lack patience in dealing with others -- meaning I am a better writer.

I am greater than Heraclitus, Anaximander, Jesus, Zarathustra, Buddha, and all of them combined. I am literally the closest thing to the savior here compared to you plebs. Truly I am the Saoshyant and have transcended beyond planes that you cannot conceive of.

You think the weird fiction of Machen, Blackwood, Lovecraft, Ligotti, Poe, etc. are numinous? Then wait till you read mine. I am truly aligned with something profound, some great Infinity, that you plebs can never touch. My dreams are beyond your capacity to vision, to touch, to even process.

I see it now, really. I am the closest thing to a God compared to you imbeciles and Roosh. Why should I waste my time debating?

What made him change from "why should i care about whites, they're not my people" to full blown pro nationalism?
I also don't think he understands how he's promoting female degeneracy with his pickup culture, shows how intelligent he is.

>pass off as white
I am beyond all dichotomies. My mind is not of this world. I have gone to dimensions where everything swirls and there is no White, Black, or even non-White, non-Black. I have seen into the Tathagharbha, into Zurvan, into Christ-Consciousness, into all of that. You are naught compared to me. You cling to your decaying bodily form, deriving value from it, but it is merely a chasing after the wind. When you die and decompose what will all of this mean?

I know the answer, but you being last in this delusional dream can never find the truth, icchantika.

>t. dunecoon
if it's not white it's not right.
this includes laura loomer. kill the kike.

>lovecraft

fuck, thanks dude, I was already thinking of which book to buy on a later day. He has tons of good content that I havent touched yet.

>if it's not white it's not right.
Take a chariot and remove its parts. At what point does the chariot cease being a chariot? Is a man with Alzheimer's who forgets his name still White, still Black?

I have seen into worlds you cannot image, I become one with Infinity in momentary bursts. Your self is an illusion, this whole world is but a fading dream. Has anyone ever touched your dream? No, you fool. You merely desire a stable place, but there is no place that is stable, merely endless regress into bottomless territories.

>regress
ingress*
Even Buddhas make typos!

>"all races are equal!"

I guess you would be completely okay with open borders for Iran then? I hope all of the migrants flood into Iran instead of the west and let's see how you shitskins like it when it happens to you.

Persians are whiter than slavs or mediterraneans. It's a shame that they're muslim assholes.

WARNING! WARNING! OPPORTUNIST E-CELEB MARKETING THREAD

>shitskin is now having skin a shade darker than #FFFFFF
>dude is literally whiter than Donald Turd
The Absolute fucking state of Sup Forums...

fucking hell, he completely owns the trad thots for the charlatans they truly are.

>why aren't you having children?! fuck these tradthots
says aging 40 year old lonely childless man for the 236th time

Daily reminder that MGTOWs are even worse than tradthots, let's not swap one poison for something even worse.

>whiter than slavs
only an american dog would come out with such shit.

> "redpilled" pick-up artist
> gets tricked by his ex-gf and gets angsty

what did he mean by this?

>sandnigger thinks his opinion matters

he's a shitskin, but he is right too

>Sup Forumscucks are so bitter about women that they abandon their own ideology and side with shitskins over the white women promoting the interests of their race

he's not hypocritical about it though? he never said he was gonna save iranians by having many iranian babies like trad thots do about the white race

this guys is a psuedo mgtow
you really expect people to take him seriously?

This guy has really turned things around. I'm impressed, well done Roosh. I can also kind of understand his apathy with regards to race mixing. We haven't fostered a healthy environment for women and now its biting us in the ass. It's just cause and effect. We need to take responsibility and be the change we want to see.

>promoting interests of their race
>conning betas out of their money while wtill living a single life with no white children
wow activated my almonds

Tradthots may not be trad, but they are USEFUL. Attacking them publicly is tantamount to cucking. Alinskyite shills are rubbing their hands right now.

Roosh used to be the pied piper of degeneracy, apparently just wandering around the world trying to fuck as many women as he could. Pathetic losers flocked to him for tips on how they too could have a steady stream of short meaningless soul destroying relationships with women. Now he styles himself as some kind of champion for traditionalism. Give me a fucking break. The same lost awkward boys in search of a daddy follow his every word.

He is shit and not just because he is a shitskin. In a perfect world these lost kids who follow him would recognize what an opportunist he is and what an essentially bad person he is. We are not living in that world so we are all going to have to put up with his slimy persona for the foreseeable future.

thx for the pasta

>white women promoting the interests of their race
>fucking niggers while collecting betabucks from white knights

pick one

>he never said he was gonna save iranians by having many iranian babies like trad thots do about the white race
You're welcome to give one sauce that ANY of these tradthots ever said that they're planning on saving the white race by having many white babies.

Also yes he is, his entire shtick the last few months is muh tradition, women shouldn't even be studying they should be at home, where all the trad qt waifus at, but then he's almost 40 years old and the ones he is criticizing are like in their early 20s.

>le when women do its conning, but when men do it it's not conning may may

>be degenerate, promote hookup culture
>think you're any sort of authority on what's "traditional"

That's not what I am saying. I am saying there is only the Heraclitean fiery flux and how you cope with it. Your individual mind's flux and decay is reflective of the world's own topsy-turvy processual nature, which lacks a ground and is endless iterative process.

There is no similarities in this world, only endless difference. Every moment the world simultaneously arises and perishes, and it's only your individual memory that creatures illusion of continuity.

Tajik masterrace

You guys should listen to him, take it from someone who's chad tier in looks if not in personality (hence me being here), AWALT

people used to pop out babies at 18, if they were truly trad they'd be having them by now if not 2 years ago

iranians are mixed with arabs which isnt anything bad I just dont act when iranians act uppity and superior to arabs

Roosh is absolutely right. I give this video 11 - 10

Yeah you too

>needs a shitskins help to get white women
Take yourself out of the gene pool.

Processes can coalesce and lead to emergent processes, such as your brain, but these are still defined by a concrescence of differential processes.

Top fucking kek, the orbiters will never recover from this
Finn on suicide watch

Roosh always has that gross, drugged out disheveled look to him that makes it difficult to watch his videos.

His name and overall aesthetic just comes across as dirty and unappealing. He's probably trying to "neg" them. Embarrassing.

lol whose conning people as a trad man?

This world is like a phantasm that projects illusion of cogent, discrete objects, when it's just processes all the way down. There is no bottom turtle.

This thread is filled with delusional subhumans. Of course I'm not even gonna watch that video cause it's a fucking roach.

>Be Roosh
>have lost all credibility as pick-up artist
>feel depressed that you wasted the best years of your life playing the "gibs pucci" game and that you'll never settle down with a quality female because YOU whored yourself out the same way as the females you complain about
>become despondent because you're living in your mom's basement and can't make ends meet financially
>eventual suicide

This dude is as relevant as Jeb! now. Something tells me he's gonna an hero before end of 2018, he's losing his shit because he can't cope with the fact that he man whored his quality years away, and now he just accuses every female of doing it even if she's barely 18 herself as if she should be having kids the day she graduates high school. What a fucking kook.

user has a Sandy vagina
>user has a Sandy vagina
SANDY VAGINA

Based Roosh triggering money hungry roasties.

Delusions are largely what give rise to this world.

This guy is brutal lmao

>he man whored his quality years away
he lived like a proper man, you are realy jelly or just an ugly cunt

>They are presenting themselves as this ideal wife. One of these beta males is going to develop some kind of suck crush and kill them. Watch when she is like hey beta fuck off you're a lose. He's going to kill her
Top KEK Finnshill called the fuck OUT

Every man needs to watch this fucking video.

>When men ask for money it's not conning
>When women ask for money on patreon it's conning

>Shitskin
His skin is literally lighter than yours

lel yeah this is pretty much it.

He and that guy Aurini are fucking pathetic. Guys getting close to their 40s talking about muh marriage and calling out all these right-wingers for not living the true trad lifestyle. Meanwhile they're both almost 40 and childless and the chances of any of them EVER finding a 20 year old girl to start a family with is like 2%.
>b-but it's ok that i'm old because i'm a guy

If anything, these tradthots are good for keeping men from doing the same mistakes Roosh did. Even if they're actually thots in real life.

>A shitskin...

persians are indo-european and original Aryan people

>a literal male thot is kvetching about female thots

>Americans defending shitskins
I'm sure he's totally white in your country, Tyrone. 100% aryan in muttland.

Based roosh calling out the beta simps in this movement. Honestly, white nationalism has always been a woman-worshipping cult. Remember, originally "The 14 Words" referred to two quotes. One of them speaks about white children, but the other one speaks about how white nationalists are fighting to preserve "the beauty of the Aryan woman".

Beta ass, simp ass movement.

ive never needed to do anything to get women since I hit puberty that's the point, that's how I found the original red pill stuff in the late 2000s when I was a teenager, I thought what the hell is going on, there are literally no "pure" women any more than there are men

>simps
Show me what you look like tough guy.
Guarantee I'd snap your neck and you wouldn't be able to stop me.

>mixed with arabs
Arab is a culture, how can you be genetically mixed with a culture you fucking dipshit

STFU meme flag fag. Roosh has been slaying thots for longer than you've been alive. The man is woke to the vaginal jew like few others. He is this generations Schopenhauer.

That is the problem though. He's not calling out the betas, he's defending them.

He's defending them from the evils of the "tradthots". Whenever I see some of these women getting like 3k a month from Patreon, all I do is laugh at the idea of what sort of men these people are that are donating, I won't fucking whiteknight for them.

He knows what's not trad.

Pretty ironic coming from a country that will be majority Islamic come 2030

roosh advice is best advice
youtube.com/watch?v=7DjGxAcHCxk

Takes one to know one. Especially considering he is twice the age of the average beta tradthot provider on here so he can sniff these thots from miles away. Kind of how you can see through a 5 year old if they're hiding something or not being upfront, he can see straight through these cringey e-thots.

These girls are just making money from the beta males acting all traditionalist on youtube.
You guys protecting them are trully pathetic. You have deserved feminism.

>Arab is a culture, how can you be genetically mixed with a culture you fucking dipshit
yikes, is this the state of American education?

is it a Jew?

only women can be thots

>ONLY I CAN TELL THE TRUTH
>HE'S NOT WHITE
>HE'S JUST CATERING
>LET ME LEAD YOU

The difference between my country and yours is that when you say we will be majority Islamic by 2030 it's factually incorrect hyperbole. When I say you're going to be a white minority by 2030 it's a fact.

You're that retarded anti-natalist troll.

THIS SHITSKIN HAS BRAGGED MULTIPLE TIMES ABOUT RAPING WHITE WOMEN, INCLUDING A POLISH GIRL.