Stop fucking bullying Loyalists...

Stop fucking bullying Loyalists. All I see is "duh loyalists stopping brexit" "duh loyalists aren't british" well we are. We are as British as the welsh, the scottish, the glibratlanese or whatever the fuck.
We're Britain. We're British. We're England. We fought the IRA for you. We fought in the World Wars. We have been here as long as the Empire has. A thousand years England has lived and a Thousand years we have held back the catholic irish scourge.

All we want is to not be cucked while you leave the EU. That's all we ask. Why would you abandon your most loyal people?

And before someone says "haha irish flag" the Ulster Province is in Ireland yes but the Red Hand comes from an ancient Israel tribe or something. Not sure of the exact history but it's interesting.
Point still stands.

Because you're disgusting, boot-licking beta scum.

>and a Thousand years we have held back the catholic irish scourge.

>Flag is from an Israeli tribe
>Stop bullying us
>We fought the ebil natsees
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Loyalist Ulstermen are based af. Most based Western race I can think of it.

>Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>Red Hand comes from ancient Israeli Tribe
It is literally a Gaelic symbol.

This guy gets it.

Literally 0 reason not to respect us. We are some of the best Britain has to offer.

>taig lies

The Red Hand is rooted in Gaelic culture however its real origin and meaning is unknown, but it is believed to date back to pagan times.

The Red Hand is first documented in surviving records in the 13th-century where it was used by the Hiberno-Norman de Burgh earls of Ulster.[2] It was Walter de Burgh who became first Earl of Ulster in 1243 who combined the de Burgh cross with the Red Hand to create a flag that represented the Earldom of Ulster and later became the modern Flag of Ulster.

It was afterwards adopted by the O'Neills upon their assumption of the supremacy of the ancient Ulaid kingship, inventing the title Rex Ultonie (king of Ulster) for themselves in 1317 and then claiming it unopposed from 1345 onwards.[3][4][5] An early Irish heraldic use in Ireland of the open right hand can be seen in the seal of Aodh Ó Néill, king of the Irish of Ulster, 1344-1364.[6]

Can you feel it, Orange scum? Your own people are ready to leave you behind. It surprises me it's taken this long, you've been parasites feasting off the British economy for quite some time now. Ireland will be united. You can't stop it.

>We're Britain
You're undermining your crediblilty, which makes me think it is bait. But just incase it's not bait, Britain is a geographic term, the island containing England, Wales, and Scotland.

Loyalists have my respect. Keep on fighting.

Do one taig. You've got EU cock to suck.

>implying you don't
How's that £50 billion payment going for you buddy?

Orangemen are vile. If you didn't act like complete apes against the Irish, there wouldn't be an IRA for you to "fight" (if killing innocents and NOBODY ELSE is considered fighting).

>your most loyal people
being this much of a fucking servile dog. you really are embarrassing. how about you contribute instead of expecting ickle bickle tummy rubs for being a good boy. fucking morons, i swear.
t. presbyterian (the real kind) scot

>being this much of a fucking servile dog. you really are embarrassing. how about you contribute instead of expecting ickle bickle tummy rubs for being a good boy. fucking morons, i swear.
>t. presbyterian (the real kind) scot
All fucking lies. Sorry I know Britain is an Ireland but British is an identity. We are more British than anyone except the English themselves, and even they are more cucked. If anything we're more British than those muslim worshipping fags.

WE fought the IRA, not them. WE defended their territory, not them. WE kept out muslims, they didn't. Show some appreciation instead of just shitposting.

It's Remainers who are pissed off, SM and CU was their attempt at soft brexit.

Brexiteers are pleased you've blocked Treason May.

>best Britain has to offer
HAHAHAHAHAHA your a fucking embarrassment to your country and the world mate.

>Scottish colony
>In Ireland
>Love the English

God Bless Ulster!

>Unionists are this retarded
Somebody post the pic, you all know which one i'm talking about

This one?

Here you go lad

they are irish

I'm from the East Midlands and I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates loyalists. Of course you're British, and fucking based ones at that.

They say otherwise.

Yep, that's the one

Yes, the Irish isle will be united under one government.
Just not the one you want...

kek

>we-we're totally not bootlicker guys!!!

>Wants a hard border to make more people in Ireland angry

>the Red Hand comes from an ancient Israel tribe or something.

The absolute state of this, you have to be trolling, surely.

KILL ALL HUNS
I
L
L

A
L
L

H
U
N
S

Fuck off. UK has only problems having to sustain NI. Just kick them out of the country and let the Republic pay their bills.

MAKE IRELAND BRITISH AGAIN

>"loyalist" realizes the truth about the eternal Anglo

Skrewdriver - Europe Awake.mp3

Fancy some chips? Well fuck off. There is no room left on your shoulder.
If it were up to me I would have let the Loyalist Ulstermen finish you fucks off for good.

WE WUZ PROTECTORS OF THE REALM N SHEEEEEIT