BIG NEWS FROM CNN

Guess who decided no charges in the email investigation?? Guess who convinced Comey to change the final verdict??

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/justice-department-house-intel-russia-investigation/
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/justice-department-house-intel-russia-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was Comey /ourguy/?

looked like it at the outset but turns out he was just a snake

comey must have some serious skeletons i his closet judging from the ludicrous amount of faggotry exuded from this retched scum sucker throughout all of 2016

can we send all of these pieces of trash ot jail? pls?

The Russians want us to lose faith in our institutions.
It was their plan all along.

Now let's not besmirch the untarnished reputation of the FBI over this matter ever again.

FBI wins again.
Eat shit trumpkins.

and the spineless republican senators and house members will do nothing about it except continue to kiss Mueller's ass

the fix is in

>softened the language means made there decision

Was WH user right?

AT THAT POINT IS /the guys that bet Hillary winning and Trump winning/, everyone at that level has something dirty. From corruption, to espionage, to kiddie finger spinners, to narcotics. You can't be just a high level profile and be clean, as you are a default treat to the status quo. Hence the rage against Trump.

Rundown? Preferably quick

time to deputize and arrest

>oftened the language means made there decision

yup exactly

"Gross negligence" is the language in the law books to bring criminal charges, which Comey had decided on. This guy changed his verdict.

Jake Tapper just said the same thing on fucking tv.

>Clinton emails: tainted
>Flynn/russia: tainted
>muslim ban injunction lifted by SCOTUS
libs on suicide watch

Kek Trumpies think this will make a difference.

Because you don't just build an entire network infrastructure to house emails by accident

This bitch should of gotten roasted.

He said to watch twitter

His name was Seth Rich

>kek

whoa you're just like us

You would have to be completely retarded and/or brainwashed to think Comey was ever on our side. This statement also applies to Mueller who was the fbi director during fucking 9/11. They are the definition of kike controlled deep state scum

It's been a pretty busy news day.

> Strzok

wtf kind of unpronounceable Lovecraftian name is that

Another day, another boner

>wtf kind of unpronounceable Lovecraftian name is that

CNN is saying it as STROOK

ashkenasty

Clinton's FBI cronies softened the language because there were only two outcomes and either way it proved she's goddamn unfit. She did treason and should be in jail for it (she should) or she was grossly incompetent which means she shouldn't be in office. Instead they said HURRDURR COMPUTERS R CONFUZING M I RITE and boomers nodded along or some shit.

i missed this whole anti trump text thing does anyone have screenshots?

STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
STRZOK WAS MOSSAD
>STRZOK WAS MOSSAD

Can i get a rundown what the fuck is going on? Been non-stop working for 2 weeks so i barely know what day it is.

So who is going to the slammer and the other stuff too?

>who is going to the slammer
no one user. sort yourself out lad

Trump could literally fire every FBI employee if he wants to. Maybe it's time to clean house

cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/justice-department-house-intel-russia-investigation/

^^Equally BIG^^

Fuck yourself you JIDF piece of shit.

Archived
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/03/politics/justice-department-house-intel-russia-investigation

You guys are so fucking obvious

>Can i get a rundown what the fuck is going on?

Even CNN is reporting that a single Hillshill was the lead investigator and interviewer in ALL the major investigations over the past 3 years....Clinton, Abedin, Weiner and Flynn (prob Manafort etc too). The guy got caught out and thrown out of the Mueller team.

If it pans out, potentially all investigation verdicts could be fucked (and overturned???).

TL:DR EVERYTHING IS FUCKED.

You are literally retarded. Both mueller and comey are on trumps side, aka americas side. Kys brainlet

If he never made his statement pre-election like he was supposwd to even the harshwr languagw wouldn't have mattered .

You didn't think that when he testified against Clinton.

Comey is pretty smart and may bw the key to Trump's downfall.

The whole Trump-Russia investigation was started by a compromised agent, who rigged the Clinton email investigation.

In legal terms, the FBI doesnt 'close' investigations in any official way, so any matter that Strzok was assigned to should now be looked back over and audited for bias, and likely in many cases the investigations will have to be done over, I would imagine, certain verdicts overturned, etc.
What a fucking mess theyve made of the FBI and really all alphabet agencies.
This is entirely the fault of the corrupt Barack Obama administrations

>T-they've got nothing
Live picture of Ex-fbi Director james comey right now

I noticed in this article Comey is not being blamed. He wanted to charge Hillary, but Strzok changed it.

Holy shit I love this timeline.

Nixon obstructed justice was part of his articles of impeachment.
Clinton obstructuon of justice was part of his articles of impeachment.
Donald Trump fired Comey. Sure send him to jail he can share a cell with the president.

>Jake Tapper just said the same thing on fucking tv.

Jake Tapper is a deep state agent. On the day of the rope he will hang from the street lights.

Is this a pic of Strzok? How do we know for sure? For someone who is getting referenced quite a bit, it's surprising to see so little about him.

I don't put it past these people to "fabricate" someone into being the fall guy.

Comey looks more and more like a straight up puppet in there. He was the best at following orders and not asking questions apparently. It makes sense if you see what a retarded slow witted man he really is in front of congress and now on twitter. Very criminally a puppet, as he wittingly abetted this total compromise of the FBI counterintelligence department

I comw to /pol to fuck with russian shills. Only idiots beleive their lies.

To simply fire these people would teach the liberals nothing. They would be given new jobs at banks or high positions as lobbyists within the end of the week. They must be broken first. Mind and body. The redpill cannot be forced upon the masses; it must be swallowed willingly. The liberals tear themselves apart. Some learn the truth.

(((Their))) punishment must be more severe.

Guess who entrapped flynn?

Republicans will be the ones to take Trump down.

Logan act red pill puleeze

Hes very real. When the news about him being taken off the Mueller case was first out, or maybe even at the time he was brought onto the team, I remember certain shills here and published pieces that actually tried to portray him as a hardliner AGAINST Clinton. Which was obviously just more Democrat deflection and projection

It's funny how every time the liberal cunts think they're winning a battle, it turns around and ends up fucking over their own people.
Mueller, who everyone thought was going to take down Trump, has been destroying the Democrats lately, while the whole #metoo bullshit has mostly exposed Jews and outspoken liberal cucks.

Why have rage towards Trump? He is helping the liberal cause more than Clinton ever could have.

Nixon was a American hero. You people are getting as bad as us Brits, for fucks sake. He should never be mentioned in the same terms as Clinton.

there's a theory that Strzok is an alias of McCabe

CNN is a great place for facts. That is why Russian shills and Drumpf fans hateit.

Yes this.

literally citing fake news

Trump is a god right? Trump is the best right? Trump is invincible right? Trump will never let us down right? Trump will be president forever right? Trump will make us all rich right?

Christ. I thought it was a Russian last name.

A total puppet. He should have started an investigation on Lynch for trying to undermine Clinton "Investigation", instead he listened to her and called it a matter.

He should do that. What is the worst that could happen? Trump fire the FBI!

Serious question did Mueller accomplished anything yet?

Bump

>Serious question did Mueller accomplished anything yet?

He has outed the hillshill at the centre of everything over the past 4 years

Feels like theater.

Polish Jew name

>CNN is a great place for facts

So you agree with the info in the link. Good.

I know this is bait, but defend this.

If I’m reading this correctly........
>jewry