Is James Bond degenerate?

>promotes promiscuity, gambling, drinking, and all manner of hedonism

>mai strong female characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzXkbJwrN38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Old school Bond is alpha as fuck.

Current (Daniel Craig) Bond was specifically feminized and weakened for modern audiences.

bring back 007 legends on steam
kthxbye

Life is degenerate. KYS.

>feminized

How?

I'm watching live and let die right now.
No it's not degenerate at all.
Kananga gets his fat black ass kicked in by Roger Moore, who incidentally got his front teeth knocked out making this film I just learned.

Have you ever read the original books? Regardless of the movies, Ian Fleming's James Bond is the ultimate Alpha Male. He drinks when he wants, he smokes when he wants, he shags who he wants, fights commies ,disregards blacks and lets women know their place.

He literally gets pegged by the girl in that sex scene...

it's ridiculous some of the injuries the Bond actors have gotten over the years. Dalton got severe rope burn and fractured ribs in Living Daylights.

No. He saves the world and all he expects is a little pussy and fast cars. Guy is my hero.

What the fuck are you talking about?

If the leaf says Daniel Craig’s Bond sucks, it’s true.
I read a news report saying he was scared as fuck riding down the Thames in a fast boat with some Marines and it being “one of the scariest experiences in my life”. Boat ride with the boys scary? You must be a pussy

It's based on a serb spy
WE WUZ

everything is feeling
everything is caring passionately
bond used to be penthouse forum, now it's a romance novel
they say the difference between connery bond and moore bond is that connery would smile while he pushed a knife into you and moore wouldn't -- craig bond isn't capable of smiling, he lacks the depth of character to be a killer who is also a good man that is capable of killing countless people and fucking everything with a pussy

You must be alpha to be bond.

youtu.be/mzXkbJwrN38

this is not a christian board dude. please go back to christianityforums.com

Lots of misogyny and sexism

>Bond is a blonde haired blue eyed fit competent white male who has to sort out M's old retarded relationship drama.
>removes kebab by dropping him off a skyscraper
>movie contains themes of nostalgia about an older, more powerful Britain
>nog woman diversity hire fucking everything up
>M shown to be a senile backstabbing old crone
>starts with bonds mission being ruined by two unstable women
>movie ends with white men defending their property via privately owned firearms

Skyfall is Sup Forums kino

Meanwhile newest Bond is a cuck that's literally afraid of guns.

No, it's muslim

You guys never cease to amaze lmaoo

Yep, he's a fornicator and according to the Bible he should be killed like a sodomite.

He went full weebo

maan there aint no such thing as a weeb who actually got himself any Fried Rice. Once you get some of that Jap pucci, you're absolved of all charges of being a weeabo