What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-faces-a-class-action-racial-discrimination-lawsuit_us_595e8f87e4b0cf3c8e8d5730
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipse_dixit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're biased kikes that don't understand innocent until proven guilty?

They meant that they still stupidly play into Trump's hands like they did for the past over 2 years now

This is why you don't watch CNN. They are the head of the lying jew media monster.

It says "accused", motherfucker. As in, alleged. As in, not yet found guilty in a court of law.

Every star of yesteryear fucked teenage girls and groupies including music stars the left hold dear. Jimmy Page married a 14 year old

I thought it was plant?

Roy Moore isn't a "star", he's a contender for a political office. And besides, I sure as fuck wouldn't elect Jimmy Page to be my congressman.

How old we talking?

Me neither, chances are he is a leftist

It's leading wording and you know that, commie kike.

Youngest was 14; well below Alabama's age of consent (16).

>Google jimmy paige
>pictures of this old man with a 25 year old qt
Hmm

Well, duh. It's CNN. They're sensationalist as fuck.

Doesn't make the headline factually untrue, though.

Meh, even if that is true, still better than a liberal bc of the whole infanticide thing they support

Well.. They aren't wrong?

>this headline is already six years old
Time sure does fly

>What did they mean by this?
Anybody who fucks a minor is a "child molester".
FYI, that would also make Trump himself an "accused child molester", so it should come as no surprise he endorses Moore.
>don't understand innocent until proven guilty?
"accused"
Next time you complain some immigrant doesn't speak English well, remember you apparently don't either.

This is how you court black voters.

I assure you, user, a three month-old fetus is in no way comparable to a fully grown infant.

CNN colors the news like a 3 year old colors with fingerpaint.

I saw that this morning too. I found it odd

>It's leading wording and you know that, commie kike.
So nobody ever accused Moore of "molesting" a "child"?

Lol, "accused" is the only non-leading word in the sentence.

Yeah but can Roy Moore rock?

CNN is treating him like he's already guilty if you watch any of their stuff, faggot. I didn't mean to impugn the honor of your kike friends.

Why? Does one only get personhood when going out a vag? Why is that exactly? Is a c section like a loophole to personhood?

Evidence: a year book signing

"Accused" means absolutely nothing. You can be accused of anything doesnt make it true. If it was true he would have something to worry about it.

However its another lie by the left, who coincidentally really are pedophiles.

They make a good point.

Gee, really makes you wonder how that earned this:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-faces-a-class-action-racial-discrimination-lawsuit_us_595e8f87e4b0cf3c8e8d5730

Also in what way is an infant "fully grown"?

"Accused" is the buzzword all the liberal sites are spamming together.

Unbiased and non-leading would be "alleged". Not that you care, Moishe.

Also they really do kill babies. So their whole argument from morality kinda falls flat when you think about it

That they're the propaganda outlet for the Demorats.

CNN is a dyslexic mouth of Sauron.

He had sex with this 14 year old?

Show me a screencap of a CNN headline that says "accused rapist Bill Clinton"

>Why?
Developmentally, there's no comparing. A three month-old doesn't even have the awareness of a small reptile.
>Does one only get personhood when going out a vag? Why is that exactly?
A line has to be drawn somewhere and birth is just as reasonable as anywhere else. I personally maintain that third trimester abortions are unethical, but I do think a woman should have the legal right to expel a foreign being from her body if she so chooses.

They're speaking the truth, it's not their fault that conservatives are pedophile apologists

>honor of your kike friends.

It should read "Trump endorses Roy Moore, even after we accused him of molesting children."

Check it out, one of Brock's shekel hounds.

Alabama Senate Race
Fukken Roy Moore, the unconvicted child molester neonazi/horse-fucker, who probably kills people daily (unconfirmed), has just been endorsed by Trump
This is CNN

But why birth? Since that is rather arbitrary as babies can come early or late and can survive as early as like 20 something weeks. How about just don't kill babies? Why is that not an option again?

>The Commie itt defending CNN, a multi-billion dollar news corporation
when will you fuckers admit you're nothing but useful idiots for your kike overlords?? Absolutely disgusting.

Don't even bother. I've tried to get Sup Forums to denounce Trump's unprecedented support for Israel, but there's just too much cognitive dissonance to break through.

This is the issue. At worst he was a creep. That's the most that can even be taken seriously. The rest is 4 decade old testimony from adolescents emerging at the height of a pivotal political election. People say he hit on teenage girls- maybe. The year book accuser stinks though.

>"Accused" is the buzzword all the liberal sites are spamming together.
I know, let's wait for the state of Alabama to indict and convict their golden boy before we slap a label on him, even though he's admitted to "dating" high school girls when he was in hs 30''s.

idiot

Technically speaking isn't Hillary Clinton an accused child molester as well?

>How about just don't kill babies? Why is that not an option again?
Because the idea that after sperm enters an egg it becomes a "baby" is fucking ludicrous.

Ohhh nooooo

>Unbiased and non-leading would be "alleged". Not that you care, Moishe.
So no-one accused him?

Technically speaking is Moore even an accused molester since there are no charges against him? By their standard all I have to do is accuse someone of anything and they are accused

It's a human after conception. How about don't kill humans?

This is why CNN is pure shit, fake news trash.
They've been thirsting for a long time to put the words Trump and Child Molester in the same sentence.

Fuck these people, hope they all burn nice and slow.

>It's a human after conception
That idea is absurd. Is your semen full of tiny human beings? Are you committing genocide every time you jack off?

Based

>accused of hitting on hot teens
>child molester

>communist flag
opinion discarded

No. That's absurd. But after conception it has the DNA of a human. Explain when a human is "fully formed" then? Since it's arbitrary, doesn't it make more sense to say a middle aged person is fully formed?

Roy Moore has literally no chance of losing in Alabama. The stunt was to get him to drop out and it failed bigly.

Even so, communists killed more people.

I'm in shock everyday that there are faggots fag enough to watch CNN and not involuntarily neck themselves shortly after.

lmao how does it feel now Sup Forums?
CNN is learning from you and using the same tactics now

>Technically speaking is Moore even an accused molester since there are no charges against him?
That would make him a "un-indicted molester", assuming he's an actual molester, so I think you want them to say ""un-indicted, alleged child molester".
Just stop splitting hairs and admit that the same party that wants Al Franken to step down for grabbing the tits of a woman that regularly plays grab-ass with a bunch of men (including him) can't come up with a better candidate than a hebephile.

Agreed, that's why they shilled it hard so early on.

No fucking way

I like how these morons try to take down Roy Moore over accusations 40 years ago but ignore Al Franken's accusations, which at the earliest took place 11 years ago. And there are pictures of Franken Groping women.

CNN endorses accused pedophile and satanist, Hillary Clinton, accused of colluding with Russia and treason

Accusations are fucking stupid, fuck off

Communist News Network isnt using the same tactics

>They've been thirsting for a long time to put the words Trump and Child Molester in the same sentence.
WRONG
Trump keeps getting sued for allegedly raping a 14 year old, but I never see that shit on CNN.
At least Moore's high school girls were (allegedly) willing.

>But after conception it has the DNA of a human
Your sperm also have "the DNA of a human".
Your poop has a fair amount in there too.

>photo evidence of Al-Franky grabbing tits of sleeping woman
>only hearsay about Moore, not a single shred of evidence in any form or shape

But my sperm and poop are not humans. A fetus is...
When is a human fully formed?

CNN is using the jewish communist tricks that ensured Hitler came to power.

>>only hearsay about Moore, not a single shred of evidence in any form or shap
I called him a "hebephile", and he's admitted to "dating" high school girls when he was in his 30's.
So sure, it's hearsay because we only heard it from Moore himself.

>But my sperm and poop are not humans. A fetus is...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipse_dixit

A fetus has the potential to become a human, whereas sperm and poop do not. Also a white fetus matters much more than an Arab.

High school is grade 9-12. So that's age 16 and up beyond adulthood, that's not hebephilia, which is around 11-14.

You can't answer my question bc if you think about it too long you realize you are justifying killing babies by saying they are not fully formed. It's ok, user I was once like you

As far as I know, there is no (usable, at least) DNA material in healthy poop.

nice cringy 2011 meme you got there.

There literally nothing wrong with dating post pubescent girls, that was them norm up until about 60 years ago.

Sperm has half of the DNA of a human you retard

>the commie faggot shill thinks he's going to win points while dressed as a commie faggot shill

We don't have to like everything about Trump to support him. I'm sure you can come up with some things you don't like about Obama.

A fetus is a human, user. Don't play into their argument by saying it isn't. I have yet to hear a good argument as to why a fetus is not a human

Moore can go to DC and spit in every one of the faces of these people who are falsely calling him a child molestor and pedophile. He should be allowed to just shoot them all in the face but that would violate another commandment

Niggers eternally btfo

If sensationalism was the goal then leftist politicians would always have to reciebe the same "guilty before proven innocent" treatment.
They don't

Actually you're wrong, there are plenty of accounts of men(jews) being lynched in the 1850's for having sex with 10-16 year olds.

No, Sup Forums simply thinks that jooooooooooo haters are nutjobs and filter them out.

My libtard friend told me he saw this at lunch. He actually said it was over the top for him, final fake news straw you might say

I agree, what I'm saying is even we're using their definition of human it still isn't an a good argument for abortion.