imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 4
>Former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, has been killed by Houthis, apparently sniped after RPG struck his vehicle
>Militant group in the E Ghouta region of Damas fired several missiles into Al-‘Abassiyeen suburb killing and wounding many civilians
>KSA coalition bombs Sanaa International Airport, 60 killed Sunday in battles between Houthis and forces loyal to former President Saleh
>Yemen govt to grant amnesty to those who cut ties with Houthi rebels
>NE Hama; Qalamoun Shield forces of 3rd Division stormed town of Al-Rahjan, capturing both the hilltop and farms overlooking it
>Led by Tigers, SAA began final DeZ offensive by liberating several areas near Al-Salihiyah, capturing 8 towns from IS
>SAA has managed to take control of the most important hilltops inside the Beit Jinn pocket established fire control over town of Mughar Al-Mir
>Ru Ambass; Potential of cooperation between US, Russia on Syria still remains
>UAE denies Houthi claims about firing missile toward Abu Dhabi nuclear plant
>Iraqi commanders reject calls by Macron to disband the PMU
>Mattis; US will try to work with Pakistan "one more time" before turning to options to address support for militant groups

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/937804772786212864
chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-06/22/content_341433.htm
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/937811000199393280
youtube.com/watch?v=jE9FTt1hJ3w
twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/937812179000098821
totalwar-ar.wikia.com/wiki/Muhammad_Ahmad_at-Talla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DRUMPF

>News and important posts from last bread

Thank you m16.

>News updates and important posts from earlier breads

The zionists are once again humiliating the arab colonizers in Syria by bombing the regime's capital city.

Soon enough, Zion will expand further into our ancestral homeland and we'll annihilate the horde of sandnigger saveges.

>"our position now is much better than before"

your ancestral lands are in poland

BASED Chomsky user.

>we'll annihilate the horde of sandnigger saveges.

>w-w-w-we're a-a-a-actually w-w-w-w-winning

Np

MEDIA EMPIRE
E
D
I
A

u are pretty dumb.

Syria is your new Lebanon ,but much bigger ,but u are to dumb to see it.

You can bomb Lebanon as muhc as u wont and nothing significant will you achieve , but just opposite hezbollah will strenghten.

Same in Syria.You will get 10 new Hezbollahs in Syria.

And what will u do ? nothing ,because u cant do anything with airstrikes and missilestrikes , and on the ground u cant do shit

fuck off... 100 years ago you didn't exist

look how many civilians died on both ends specially Arab one because of your imitation of the american experience

youre the reason our budget was mainly for defense, and youre the main player causing this damn crisis

/r/ vid of Saleh getting killed or when they got his body

but they are, all sorts of muslims fighting each other instead of liberating the palestine

>I'm a Zionist tho

Polish kike?
We probably have millions of hidden cryptokikes in Poland.

HABBENING

twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/937804772786212864

Zionists bombing Damascus is actually the best what could happen.
Israel is breeding new new anti-zionist organisations with it's own hands.
Looks like jews are not that smart like a century ago anymore.

Breaking | Israeli raids targeting areas around Damascus - Report

Breaking. Multiple blasts heard in #Damascus few ago. First reports say explosions coming from #Jamraya's military complex.

Assadipshits BTFO once again
Hail the godly children of Israel

Hope you die slut bitch

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY... FUCK WITH HOUTHIS

>but they are, all sorts of muslims fighting each other instead of liberating the palestine

It's impossible to liberate Palestine since Israel is the only country in the region with nukes.

Besides, they fight because Israel/USrael is setting puppet regimes in muslim countries.

>inb4 stop being so aggressive ASSad

Let's hope that atleast one person has their phone charged

It's 4d chess goy. Without the arabs chimping out on us in the last 70 years, we'd have no excuse to expand in order to create security "buffer zones".

So their hate is our aim. The more they fight us, the bigger we grow.

If they agreed to the 1948 partition plan, we'd be a fraction of our current size and we'd be 90% muslim.

>a downed #Israeli jet
Hope it's not fake news like previous 1000 times.

>Looks like jews are not that smart like a century ago anymore.

Jews think they are omnipotent now as Iran gave up nukes and thry put Trump in power who is a cryptojew with jewish grandchildren.

Regarding this report , I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's most likely Kurds entering Hajin.

>Update: we might hear about a downed #Israeli jet by the #SyAAD
kek, why do they always think they downed Israeli jet?

>amerimutt

chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-06/22/content_341433.htm

yehudi bitch Khaybar BEST day of my life ya Ali Madad

Because thingz go bim bam bum :DDD

>>a downed #Israeli jet Hope it's not fake news like previous 1000 times.

Those Russian anti-air systems are shit if they cannot down a single plane when even shoulder-fired manpads can do.

>The more they fight us, the bigger we grow.

You couldn't even properly invade a country smaller than you lmao

>muh 4D chess
You will be a minority in your own ethnostate by 2050 anyway.

>"Batteries were fine, but streetlights were out, pictures came out fuzzy, sorry guise"

kek, nukes are overrated almost as much as sliced bread
and they don't make liberation impossible

russians are not firing

Stop giving (you)s to the (((joos)))

Russians wouldn't touch IsAF plane no matter what, do you think they're stupid ayyrabs or something?

"fatemiyoun downed the plane but they all had nokia 3310"

I hope they capture a pilot, kikes turn into the softest cunts when there's just one prisoner involved, that's why they freed a thousand prisoners just for that ugly cunt Gilad Shalit

>fatemiyoun downed the plane

But Syrians do. I don't buy they don't know how to operate them, when they managed to shot down several Israeli missiles a few days ago.

this yemen stuff is cool but I need more syria gains, preferably in the golan

>"Plane burned to a crisp before we could get there to snap photos, we tried"

"with makarov pistols from the afghan soviet war, Ali's spirit was guiding their bullets"

Or maybe no one cares because it's just autistic screeching from the IDF, that's what they do now because helping the FSA is useless

they use S200 and older AA gun(soviet era stuff )

also quality of their AA system all together is very questionable after 6 years of civil war

Kek good one

Which Syrian are you? Thirsty?

> S200
Even russians agreed that this is shitty outdated system.

>Dead American Soldiers

Same shit, and also equally good.

That's what happens when a Majoos is Ummah of the Imam Hussein

>BREAKING - SYRIA: Warplanes targeted Yafour, Deiraj and Jamariya military bases in Damascus, in what appears to be Israeli airstrikes. Israel, in accordance with its longstanding policy, has not commented on the reported airstrike.

>Israel, in accordance with its longstanding policy, has not commented on the reported airstrike.
I'm gonna die laffin tonight

>if they agreed to 1948

implying you would have not find an excuse to attack them anyway

how long is cuckssad going to keep getting bombed without responding? this is getting pretty embarrassing

they don t have s400 ... only pantsir s1 and s200 i think . Russia is a good goy and has deal with israel .

Sizable if Factual

russia would sell it to Syria ,if Syrians could buy it , they cant right now

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/937811000199393280

not worth it , US would chimp out , OY VEY help me drumfp , we did nuffing wrong , we are not violating any international law at all , THEY ARE EBIL , THEY WANT GAS CHAMBERS FOR Us

just a syrian shit-posting bitch that doesn't care about anything but minimization of killing
also laughs at memes of all kinds

Could someone make a picture with Saleh with hole in skull from this video and houthi slogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=jE9FTt1hJ3w

kek!!! this is why i come here for

>kek, nukes are overrated almost as much as sliced breadand they don't make liberation impossible

They make because if worse comes to worst you can blow up your country along with invaders.

Houthis got some nice trophies from Saleh forces

Too many of your kind here.

>they cant right now
Why?
Don't they have S300? Iran should give Syria and Houthis Bavar-373.

that wouldn't stop mohammed or first caliphs
muslims just lost their faith, kek

This.

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/937812179000098821

Good evening, I hate women.

Nice.

because its last thing on mind of syrian government to strenghten their AA defense , they simply cant spend money on it right now

i doubt russia wouldnt sell it to syria , its billion $ deal

maybe you're right and it's just an evil seagull

>your ancestral lands are in poland
and russia.

The brain dead houthi rebels will soon liberate my sweet, sweet Yemen from low IQed wahhabist scum. Soon we shall prosper just as we did in the past.

I predict that as soon as the houthis gain solid leverage and solidify their grasp in the Yemenite political hierarchy, they’ll get rid of their nonsensical Iranian slogan. But for now they should continue to pretend to be Iranian puppets.

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

I BOMBED YOUR SHIT

NOTHING IS LEFT

OH VEY VEY VEY

Or they’d just forward pictures of crying and dead babies to ivanka

Our lands belong to Aryans, we rent them before arrival of Maitreya

>Houthis now against Saudis, Hadi, and even their ex-allied Saleh loyalists
>still winning

Ali is God
The Shia shall prevail

>because its last thing on mind of syrian government

That should be their priority as Israel keeps bombing them and targeting their bases and warehouses with weapons and ammunition.

>Ali is God
*gets burned alive by Ali*

Mashallah!

another one

>Sources in Sana'a confirm that the leader of the Popular Congress Party Aref al-Zuka was executed inside the military hospital

> Aryans
So, tadjiks and persians? Sounds well to me.

>their ex-allied Saleh loyalists
Most of Saleh loyalists already defected to houthis or are dead.

Imam Ali is not God, there is no diety worthy of Worship except God. The God of Moses, Jesus, Noah, Imam Ali etc.

That said yes inshAllah the based Shia will replace the terrorists.

You do realize that Israel wants them to attack so they can cry to everyone as an excuse to invade right? Besides that, they live in a bubble where they're somehow defeating Assad when Iranians and Russians can give them endless weapons to recoup the losses.

It's literally Rolling Thunder mentality

>totalwar-ar.wikia.com/wiki/Muhammad_Ahmad_at-Talla

I posted this the other night, what do you guys think of this webm? I am asking because I honestly don't know if it is common knowledge here or not that proof exists that the syrian army is being quietly propped by americans.
I am linking to /wsg/ so you can hear the american assisting him behind the camera when he stumbles.
I am also wondering why the ISIS flag is flying in the video as well, or rather just clarifying the obvious answer.