MUELLER IS DONE

MUELLER IS DONE
MUELLER IS DONE
MUELLER IS DONE
MUELLER IS DONE
MUELLER IS DONE

Strzok has fucked everything up. Pack it up boys, this shit is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/937781345329340422
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

is this what the FBI user was talking about?

just heard they ambushed flynn in his office and put him under oath without him knowing and flynn didnt have his attorney

Inspector General caught Mueller's goons exchanging anti-Trump pro-Hillary texts.

Strzok, the FBI agent in question, is the same agent who interviewed Flynn and got a "lying" charge.

He is ALSO the same agent who interviewed Hillary Clinton during the e-mail investigation where she got off scot free.

AND he is the same guy who altered Comey's exoneration of Hillary to make her sound more innocent.

Even CNN is covering it. It's over.

>YFW this was a maneuver to avoid liberals getting caught up in the Trump/Mueller swamp draining one-two.

I fucking hope so. Muller is a shit sack.

Can't find tweet, link pls?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/937781345329340422

>tfw been ignoring this whole investigation bullshit just waiting for the conclusion
Can someone give me a really quick rundown?

Thanks my guy

For the 1,000,000th time

>MUELLER WAS NEVER /OURGUY/

The tl;dr is that the Inspector General ruined Mueller's partisan witch hunt and that McCabe is the source of the rot in the FBI.

Trump's enemies are getting BTFO.

If Manafort was smart he’d have his lawyer move to throw the whole case out.

Strzok was McCabe's personal henchman in counterintelligence - protecting HRC and bullying her enemies. As reported in March:

>FBI Deputy Director Snaps: In Anti-Trump Tirade, McCabe Professes Hatred for U.S. President to FBI Colleagues
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
>EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

Firing Mueller when?

Why fire him at this point? Literally irresistible bait for Trump to use. He could literally eat 4 scoops and they'd choose to ignore for this.

Have congress order a review of his his team for any bias.
If he refuses fire him
If he does fire him for his poor judgement

This gave Trump the pretext he needs.

Don't you get it? All this shows Mueller is on our side. He didn't have to fire Strzok, and he was forced to hide why he did it for six months straight. It only came out because of this leak!

Flynn's lie set up Mueller's special counsel. Just like Trump wanted. And now he's pulling his piece out of danger. Flynn lied about nothing because Trump told him to. This whole thing has been a massive set up for the swamp.

This IS drain the swamp. The swamp put all their chips behind Mueller and now they can't get out.

THIS WHOLE THING WAS A TRAP. TRUMP WINS.

All seems very calculated. My guess is Strzok is either Mossad/FBI double agent or a fall guy.

When does Trump get arrested?

Strzok is McCabe's little minion.

He is the source of the corruption in the FBI.

Hello JIDF

You people are so delusional. FLYNN ALREADY PLEADED GUILTY, IT'S OVER.

Nope. Judge is going to throw it out now.

You have nothing. You lost.

The judge can't sua sponte throw out the charge after someone has pled guilty. The FBI is legally allowed to lie to suspects. Why would an agent having a grudge against a suspect's employer be grounds anyway?

Kek

>Why would an agent having a grudge against a suspect's employer be grounds anyway?

Holy fuck. You cannot be this stupid.

lel. imagine the hordes of dems who legitimately had their hopes pinned on this shit.

Is this Hannity's tick tock for today?

lol, thanks for proving my point.

Hi guys,
Remember when the female FBI agent accidently left her laptop on her motorcycle seat and it got stolen?
I'm wondering if she was having an affair with STROZAK?

That's not an argument. An FBI agent can explicitly lie, manipulate, and cajole a suspect in any many it wants. There's no case in the history of American jurisprudence where an investigator being "biased" against a subject was grounds for a mistrial or overturning of a guilty plea.

The only issue where deception comes into play is if an investigator manipulates physical data or misleads the court. Short of such a showing, there isn't much to go on in this case.

I'm about as far right as you can be, but the case simply isn't there. Flynn is a hero. He exposed the CIA funding of ISIS when he was at the DIA. He screwed up though.

JEWS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH. ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED

>I'm about as far right as you can be, but the case simply isn't there. Flynn is a hero. He exposed the CIA funding of ISIS when he was at the DIA.
This is possibly the most egregious instance of a shill trying to seem legitimate that I've ever seen.

Listen you hook nosed piece of shit, nothing you say or do is going to absolve Israel of its crimes. DEAL WITH IT.

Is there even a picture of Strzok online? What does this guy look like?

>I'm about as far right as you can be
Yeah you sure sound fucking ecstatic at how horrible this is for Mueller and the overall investigation.

>t. huge faggot please rape my face

Bumping while I catch up on the thread

You align yourself with this retarded bitch, you get what you deserve.

Done? It was never even happening laddie.

Gee and here y’all told me “they don’t set traps”.

Haha! They LOVE traps. ;o)

Trump set him a trap? Holy shit he truly is a time traveler

>shill

I'm not in the least bit. I'm a federal felon who has gone through this exact process. While I was in, I fought 7 cases for other white inmates. I won 6 of them. Two of those cases were won in federal appellate court. I know what I'm talking about. If there's anything prison teachs you, it's a profound disgust towards bureaucracy and minorities.

It's terrible optics for Mueller, I agree, but legally there isn't much you can do.

lol you are kidding yourself if you think nothing will come from this..

Perhaps the only recorded case of the left actually memeing.

It's getting to be kinda pathetic. Trump really needs a better opponent than the dnc and the (((deep state))). It's not even competitive.

Does this explain all of the retarded slide threads today? I swear I have like two pages of hidden threads today

Any reddit tears?

This.

This gives trump a excuse to fire mueller

Politically, maybe. Legally, no. Maybe a pardon for Flynn on Trump's way out the door. Flynn will get probation anyway. The only real consequence is Flynn's 6 figure legal bill and his loss of security clearance.

It is you who is stupid.

Scream louder, shill.

Wow, the Dems are scrambling to recover from this.

kek

you can reverse image search if u don't believe. it's him, a filthy kike, see:

I don't know if that is wise. There's alot of moving pieces in the puzzle. I'm looking at it solely from a legal perspective.

I forgot one other aspect. The sentencing judge can take it into account as mitigating information during sentencing. But, like I said, he'll only get probation anyway. Maybe, just maybe, a year and a day at Butner if the judge has a hard on for him.

The political aspect of the agent's involvement in Hillary's interview is far more interesting anyway. He was the lead agent during her interrogation and refused to refer her lies to the FBI to the AUSA for prosecution.

Mass Dem suicides would be the greatest Christmas gift of all

If you're concerned, General Flynn posted a link on his Twitter to donate to his legal fund. Sup Forums bailing him out of this bullshit would probably make his day.

This is a mongrellus-tier soap opera.

It's

O G R E
G
R
E

Still no argument. Cops and investigators commonly don't like the suspects from the very beginning of an investigation. But that has never been used to overturn a guilty plea. You are a dumb teenager.

This should be enough to dissolve this russian witch hunt.. seriously!

Anyone got the pic of the executive orders about the Marines with pictures of Trump and Mueller?

I'd rather keep my shekels. I'm sure Flynn will find a nice book deal or k-street job after this blows over anyway.

he won't fire mueller, that would just make it look bad on trump, no, he'll fire Rod Rosenstein and maybe even Sessions, then open an investigation into Rosenstein and Mueller through the next AG.

Sorry sweetie, but at this level you're not allowed to even have the appearance of impropriety.

The Inspector General has found corruption in Mueller's camp. It's over.

Unironic wow

>Still no argument. Cops and investigators commonly don't like the suspects from the very beginning of an investigation. But that has never been used to overturn a guilty plea. You are a dumb teenager.

Altering datas is exactly what Strzok did with Comey's testimony.

It's my personal hope he's vindicated and brought back into his old position.

Sorry, but here, a "shill" is anyone who uses certain phrases and terms and speech patterns, not a guy whose bank account we have monitored to establish a financial link.
A shill is anyone who acts like a shill. The most shilly phrase by far is "I am one of you, but X." Avoid that phrase. It's arguing from authority anyway. Here there are no doctors. Your argument must stand on its own. This is our glory.

It's puzzling that Rosenstein was even kept on after Trump got into office. This sort of thing is the most frustrating part of following politics. No matter how closely you follow it, you'll never really know what's going on because so much of it is shadows on the wall.

He's not wrong. The story has political ramifications, but not legal ramifications. There's no standard that dictates an FBI agent or AUSA be nonbiased.

Comey's testimony isn't relevant to the case at all...

Someone let Trump know that traps are pretty gay

>cops don't like unwashed child-abusing drug dealing pimps who lie to them
And the second that cop says the wrong word to that pimp he's in a mountain of hurt he ought not to be in.
And you think that situation is relevant to a subordinate of the president rejecting his superiors exactly why? Did you miss how the Obama administration handled leakers, whistleblowers and internal critics?

>call me a shill

>"i'm just a regular user, but this is why I disagree"

>SEE, YOU'RE A SHILL

Thanks, friendo.

Dont forget to donate gold.

I can't understand why he pleaded guilty. There was a whole clusterfuck with ABC News who deliberately misinterpretated Flynn's statement, then corrected itself, saying that Flynn said Trump entered in relation with Putin during the transition.

The problem is that Session's recused himself before he could do anything about the upper management of the DOJ. and it wasn't even a few hours after Comey was fired that Rosenstein, who was effectively the acting head of the DOJ's investigation into Russia, got his good buddy Mueller to run special counsel.

Session's couldn't really do anything after he recused himself. that was a horrible mistake. he should have been forced to recuse himself at the last possible moment. Not voluntarily recuse himself b/c MSNBC was throwing a tantrum.

>Rosenstein
I wonder if, in the future, historians will focus on certain key personnel who stayed on regardless of trouble, ideology, or administration, which people will be found to disproportionately steer overall policy, but I do not wonder what that group's religio-ethnic identity will be.

>I'm a federal felon who has gone through this exact process
Oh so you're just a nigger then. That explains it.

Why do you think cops are held to such a standard? They're not. During interrogations they can lie until they're blue in the face. It's only when the cop misleads the court or alters physical data that they get into trouble.

The FBI was forbidden from recording their interrogations for a century because of this behavior. The Justice Department was worried that juries watching interrogations would be sympathetic to the subjects after seeing the deceit from FBI agents.

That's not what happened, re-read my statement if you are confused.
>but that could mean that a "real shill" (one who is literally sponsored) could be accepted as a proper user
And that's exactly what should happen if they obey the rules and post original and relevant content, regardless of their ideology.

I'm huwhite though. I just got caught trying to hack a bank. I tried to out-jew the jew and got my head busted open.

You are speaking truthfully about some things and dodging others. Any Executive Branch employee below the President who talks about fucking the President is in trouble and is not comparable to a psych-out trick inside a recorded and supervised interview room at a station house.

Yes, this is the logic for why everyone hates tripfags and namefags. I posted a logic train of thoughts that refuted another user. Because it didn't fit into everyone's narrative, I was called a shill.

Are liberals still thinking that someone is going to come out and say that Russia hacked the voting machines and that's why Trump won, and then they'll say Hillary is president or something? Or do they think we'll have a new election?

What the fuck do they want at this point? It's been a year since Trump was elected... If there was any evidence at all that Russia hacked the election, wouldn't someone have found it by now? Why can't they just let it go and get ready for 2020 or something? What do they want out of this? Just to throw a big fit every day like children? What does that accomplish?

>It's only when the cop misleads the court or alters physical data that they get into trouble.
Yes and the political nature of the texts leads credence to such a possibility. There is a difference between disliking a guy on a personal level and disliking a guy because he's a political enemy.

>Are liberals still thinking that someone is going to come out and say that Russia hacked the voting machines and that's why Trump won, and then they'll say Hillary is president or something? Or do they think we'll have a new election?
>What the fuck do they want at this point? It's been a year since Trump was elected... If there was any evidence at all that Russia hacked the election, wouldn't someone have found it by now? Why can't they just let it go and get ready for 2020 or something? What do they want out of this? Just to throw a big fit every day like children? What does that accomplish?

More shit in the fans and rioters in the streets.

BREAKING: Olbermann spotted on the edge of the golden gate, screaming "BLUMPF" at the clouds

Is he the same guy who brought the dossier to the FBI? I'm not sure if I heard this or of I'm expecting this to be the next good news that drops.

Have we all forgotten the completely undisguised attempts to throw or impugn the election by Trump-haters? Sanctuary California not finishing its vote count until it got the right result? Unprecedented personal appeals to and attacks on electors, who are normally invisible? Editorials calling for sedition and last-minute technicalities?

LMAO.
But muh Russia is real in my head!

Never.

I'm speaking exclusively about his involvement in the Flynn case. There's no legal argument for throwing out Flynn's guilty plea simply because the agent expressed feelings of contempt for Flynn's boss months before he interviewed Flynn.

The FBI agent insulting the president is a separate issue.

We'd be much better off focusing on the agent's involvement in Hillary's exoberation and the Russia investigation as a whole. His involvement seemingly taints both cases.

Legally, the feelings of the agent who interviewed a suspect are irrelevant. If Flynn were arguing that he didn't lie, the agents feelings would support Flynn's case, but even that argument is difficult to make as an agent's testimony has a strong presumption of truth. It's the argument is even more difficult after Flynn pled guilty.

He would have to get the conviction overturned by ineffective assistance of counsel on his 2255. That standard is very high, especially when you're dealing with attorneys who are charging you $800 an hour.